Thanks to mick sl8ter I can now show You some good pictures

Looking forward to seeing some more pics, or maybe movies
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Proud.jpg   Very Glad.jpg  

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ValmarIrenicus View Post

Thanks man!
    I love the second one, she looks very feminine even with pink clothes, and she is enjoying and laughing super hard!
    Do you have any more like these?

Big Supporter
    Does anyone have any more pics or any videos of this they would post here please?

sduyck, if you have lost interest in sex and you have no balls, how did you end in this forum?

Do you get a full erection and enjoy sex anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Lezalef View Post
    sduyck, if you have lost interest in sex and you have no balls, how did you end in this forum?

How can I explain this???
    Before **********....
    I had a hunger for sex....I would pursue it...I would do it 3 times a day if I could.The hunger was in my brain.I would think about it all the time.As i saw women I was having sex with them in my brain.That would cause the normal response in the rest of my body.
    After **********....The brain thing is no longer there...My mind is very boring now going about the normal things in my life.Not much interest.
    My body has not forgot what the rest of me is about.All the nerves and everything all still work.I get erect and have orgasms which are better than before.

The system has changed...It is wired from the bottom up now...before it was wired from the top down.

No more spontaneous erections.Now they have to be produced by manual stimulation.
    Unless someone wants me erect I go happily on with my life not noticing I have not had one in a while.
    That is where there can be problems.Women don't like to be ignored.My wife gets upset when she acts sexy and I totally ignore her.That part of me doesn't work anymore.I have trained myself to be aware of her vibes but it is very hard to be aware all the time.I am no longer the aggressor ... she has to be the one to initiate.I have told her to be physically aggressive but that is not in her nature I guess or she just has been trained to be not physically overt.

She likes that I don't try to have her everyday but she does not get as much as she wants now that she is 50.She now has the drive of a 30 year old guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lezalef View Post

it caught my interest
    my wife grew up a cowgirl doing ********** and this forum is about ball busting and i consider using a burdizzo the ultimate in ball busting.
    A lot of posters say think that ********** a man destroys him totally in the sex dept.After 15 years experience with ********** I have found that not to be true in my situation.
    ********** at age 38 is not that bad i think.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by MiniBoi View Post
    I think everybody will like this one; it’s a video of girls cooking and being very cruel to animal testicles and penises:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anO6rsAiv9c

What happens when male balls and penises are at full mercy of cute girlies? The unavoidable happens…girlies have no mercy, they are cruel, they joke and humiliate and ridicule male organs and masculinity as much as possible, and they make their best to make male audience uncomfortable.
    LOOK WHOIT IS>>>>>>MR FMDSV who runs around YouTube calling all the women whores for hitting people in the balls.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by James Market View Post
    LOOK WHOIT IS>>>>>>MR FMDSV who runs around YouTube calling all the women whores for hitting people in the balls.
    ??????????????????????????????????????????

Big Supporter
    To me there is something deeply spiritual about ********** performed by a woman or by women. The woman performing the ********** becomes and is God Herself (to me God is female, God is Goddess). It doesn't matter if she is ********** a man or a male animal, to me the woman performing the ********** is God Herself, as if through the woman doing the ********** it is God Herself performing the **********.

It's the same in my femdom ********** fantasies. As she performs the ********** surgery on me the castratrix becomes and is God Herself, as if through the castratrix it is God Herself performing the ********** surgery on me. So along with the physical, sexual, and emotional aspects, there is to me a very deep spiritual aspect to femdom **********, and ********** performed by a woman or by women is a deeply spiritual experience for me.

Am I the only one who feels this, or do any others also feel a spiritual aspect like this to femdom **********?

Sduyck 2001, When your wife was ********** you did you feel anything spiritual about the experience of being ********* at her hands? Did she seem like God or The Goddess while she was doing it, as if through her it was The Goddess Herself ********** you as if at that moment your wife was God Herself?

Also Sduyck 2001, you said your wife is a veterinarian. When she was ********** you, or when she is neutering a male animal, does she ever feel totally omnipotent as if she is God Herself? Does she ever feel as if she is God Herself doing the **********?

What about anyone else here, either eunuchs whose ********** was performed by a woman, or women who have performed any castrations either on a man or on male animals? Has anyone else here ever felt anything spiritual like that about femdom ********** or about a woman performing castrations?

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    To me there is something deeply spiritual about ********** performed by a woman or by women. The woman performing the ********** becomes and is God Herself (to me God is female, God is Goddess). It doesn't matter if she is ********** a man or a male animal, to me the woman performing the ********** is God Herself, as if through the woman doing the ********** it is God Herself performing the **********.

It's the same in my femdom ********** fantasies. As she performs the ********** surgery on me the castratrix becomes and is God Herself, as if through the castratrix it is God Herself performing the ********** surgery on me. So along with the physical, sexual, and emotional aspects, there is to me a very deep spiritual aspect to femdom **********, and ********** performed by a woman or by women is a deeply spiritual experience for me.

Am I the only one who feels this, or do any others also feel a spiritual aspect like this to femdom **********?

Sduyck 2001, When your wife was ********** you did you feel anything spiritual about the experience of being ********* at her hands? Did she seem like God or The Goddess while she was doing it, as if through her it was The Goddess Herself ********** you as if at that moment your wife was God Herself?

Also Sduyck 2001, you said your wife is a veterinarian. When she was ********** you, or when she is neutering a male animal, does she ever feel totally omnipotent as if she is God Herself? Does she ever feel as if she is God Herself doing the **********?

What about anyone else here, either eunuchs whose ********** was performed by a woman, or women who have performed any castrations either on a man or on male animals? Has anyone else here ever felt anything spiritual like that about femdom ********** or about a woman performing castrations?
    never felt anything like that

Big Supporter
    The spiritual aspect is something I feel very deeply with my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes. Because of that I have always felt there is something a lot deeper I'm searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes, and I have been trying to figure out what that something is and how to go about finding it.

Quote Originally Posted by ValmarIrenicus View Post

Poor girl, she never expected to end up on a forum like this.
    I have double feelings about sharing these pictures, because I am pretty sure she never agreed to guys masturbate looking at her picture.

I do want to share, but mailing or when you need to log in to view is a better option. Because I dont want to publish it so publicly. It is rude & disrespectful to people their identity.

Big Supporter
    High school girl **********, and boy freaking out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeUpVuGby8Y

Quote Originally Posted by MiniBoi View Post
    High school girl **********, and boy freaking out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeUpVuGby8Y
    Nice but as modela@live.nl said : you want to see the faces !

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mick_sl8ter View Post
    Nice but as modela@live.nl said : you want to see the faces !
    Yes, but it's better than nothing, do you have any?