check the ballbusting updates here

Page 24 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mick_sl8ter View Post
    Nice but as modela@live.nl said : you want to see the faces !
    I agree, I want to see the face of the girl doing the **********. I like that in this video the girl doing the ********** was wearing a long sleeve sweatshirt with her sleeves rolled and pushed up to or above her elbows.

Big Supporter
    [QUOTE=mick_sl8ter;35632]Poor girl, she never expected to end up on a forum like this.
    I have double feelings about sharing these pictures, because I am pretty sure she never agreed to guys masturbate looking at her picture.[QUOTE]

But maybe she should have known that might happen with a picture of her doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by mick_sl8ter;
    I do want to share, but mailing or when you need to log in to view is a better option. Because I dont want to publish it so publicly. It is rude & disrespectful to people their identity.

How would you go about sharing them? I would like to see all the pictures and videos you have, but I am concerned about giving out my e-mail address. I would especially like to see the video you said you have of the woman veterinarian gelding the stallion.

If there is a way you feel is ok for you to share the pics and vids you have I would love to see them.

Big Supporter
    [quote=Castratrix's pet;35655][quote=mick_sl8ter;35632]Poor girl, she never expected to end up on a forum like this.
    I have double feelings about sharing these pictures, because I am pretty sure she never agreed to guys masturbate looking at her picture.

But maybe she should have known that might happen with a picture of her doing that.

How would you go about sharing them? I would like to see all the pictures and videos you have, but I am concerned about giving out my e-mail address. I would especially like to see the video you said you have of the woman veterinarian gelding the stallion.

If there is a way you feel is ok for you to share the pics and vids you have I would love to see them.
    Maybe if he post them on Rapidshare, that way they are not on display exposed.

Big Supporter
    [QUOTE=MiniBoi;35657][quote=Castratrix's pet;35655]
    Poor girl, she never expected to end up on a forum like this.
    I have double feelings about sharing these pictures, because I am pretty sure she never agreed to guys masturbate looking at her picture.

Maybe if he post them on Rapidshare, that way they are not on display exposed.
    Not sure Rapidshare is such a good idea. If you are not a member you are very limited in how and what you can see.

Big Supporter

mick_sl8ter...

Because I dont want to publish it so publicly. It is rude & disrespectful to people their identity.
    If it's disrespectful then just don't share them.

But don't go around looking for a way to avoid the "bad feeling about it" like a girl. Decide what is right and what's wrong and then act like it.

Hehe

Mick Sl8ter You old kidder!

We're looking for some new stuff from you, dont bother yourself with the idea of someone masturbating while looking on a picture of your.. friend?
    Well I'd doubt it, got my reasons. But this is of no importance to me. I wrote to you that I would like to share this material with other people on this forum! You should read my messages more carefully.
    If you really have some interesting material regarding this wonderful subject, I would like to see this. Oh and dont forget to write which of the vids( I'm counting on you) or pictures are allowed for public sharing!
    THX again

Big Supporter
    Mick sl8ter

I think I've already seen some of the pictures you've posted at other places on the internet. There used to be a site called Balls-Off that had lots of pictures and videos of women and girls doing castrations, so they're already out there.

So please go ahead and share the pictures and videos you have. I would like to see them, so if there is any way you can share them please let me know. A lot of people here would like them.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    Mick sl8ter

I think I've already seen some of the pictures you've posted at other places on the internet. There used to be a site called Balls-Off that had lots of pictures and videos of women and girls doing castrations, so they're already out there.

So please go ahead and share the pictures and videos you have. I would like to see them, so if there is any way you can share them please let me know. A lot of people here would like them.
    Yeah man, that would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    Mick sl8ter

There used to be a site called Balls-Off that had lots of pictures and videos of women and girls doing castrations, so they're already out there.
    Hahahahahaha funny Who do you think created balls-off ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mutley.gif   red.gif  

Big Supporter
    Hahahahahaha funny Who do you think created balls-off ?
    I kind of wondered if that was you.

So could you please share your pictures and videos?

Supreme Poster

More phot's

from ballsoff when it still existed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 447615492GrngGp_ph.jpg   447615758fJWbcq_ph.jpg   447615959gdtbuc_ph.jpg   447616155UrPNRl_ph.jpg   447616366szlrGA_ph.jpg  

Good... or a big Bluff :D

Mick Sla8ter... I thought that on balls-off, there was even more material, including videos to view, only that they would be uploaded when people would start donating the site.
    And I know that this is a difficult thing to share something, that once had a price.
    But Maybe, just maybe, refering to the "I'm not a quid pro quo kind of person", you would upload some vids on the net?

Quote Originally Posted by ValmarIrenicus View Post
    Mick Sla8ter... I thought that on balls-off, there was even more material, including videos to view, only that they would be uploaded when people would start donating the site.
    And I know that this is a difficult thing to share something, that once had a price.
    But Maybe, just maybe, refering to the "I'm not a quid pro quo kind of person", you would upload some vids on the net?
    I never paid money in any way to download content !
    The balls-off website went offline because of crappy hosting-provider. Even with only pictures the site would reach the data-limit after only a few days. So putting on large movies was impossible. I will put on a new website, but be patient !!! I have absolutely no time to do anything fun till spring 2008. I have maby 20 minutes a day to quickly read this forum.

Jeez

Anybody else got some ideas ??

Supreme Poster

Idea

Balls-off was written with flash - way too large files - think something like yahoo group, blog, etc should work extremely well?