check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 140 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

Women (mother and daughter) with animal balls in the hands !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mag2f.jpg  

********** is sick.Fantasy about is ok, but animals not deserve for this .How those females will feel if someone will cutt off theirs tits and clitoris.

disponibile ovviamente x una castrazione
    ciao

Quote Originally Posted by exstudent View Post
    i just find that cruel.
    I do so!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frency_scorpio76 View Post
    Women (mother and daughter) with animal balls in the hands !
    this is really good one! where did you find that? isthere any more like this?
    thanks so much

i just wanted to point out to major that pretty much EVERY piece of beef that you will EVER eat came from a ********* animal...anytime you hear about a steer, it was *********, it is a perfectly normal part of living on a farm and is standard...pretty much everywhere

********** is sick.Fantasy about is ok, but animals not deserve for this .How those females will feel if someone will cutt off theirs tits and clitoris.

I agree it is very cruel especially when most times it is performed without anaesthetic. And I find it disturbing that people can be sexually aroused by animal cruelty but this is a fetish forum so I guess you can’t complain too much.

they look so much better intact

Big Supporter
    Except for those few that are kept for breeding, all male livestock animals are *********, they have to be ********* for several reasons including safety.

Male livestock animals become sexually mature long before they reach market size. If they weren't ********* before becoming sexually mature the males would constantly be fighting each other, they would hurt and even kill each other, and would also hurt some of the females and baby animals. It would be too dangerous for a farmer or rancher to work around a group of uncastrated males like that to feed and tend to them. The farmer or rancher could not control the herd's breeding. Also meat from uncastrated males especially uncastrated hogs often has a strong unpleasant taste.

With horses, only a very good and experienced rider can safely ride an intact stallion and even a very experienced rider can have problems riding an intact stallion. Stallions are too high strung and nervous, especially around mares to be safely ridden. Gelding them makes them much calmer and easier to handle and much safer to ride.

So for these kinds of reasons almost all male livestock animals have to be and are *********.

Big Supporter
    By the way, does anyone have any other pics of videos of this they could post here please? Just wondering. Thanks.

Big Supporter
    I know I have asked this before, but does anyone have any other pictures or videos of this they can post here, maybe some where the girl or woman performing the ********** is wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows? Just asking.

Also does anyone have any of the pics or videos from the old Balls-Off website?

********** by female ... ********** is a normal activity in the animals care, why all this discussion ? Is only because conducted by women ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails happy_1.jpg   happy_3.jpg  

Brazilian pretty cowgirl learning to ********.

Young and beatiful brazilian cowgirl learning to ********.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyIUUwdUBlk

Good work!

I see that a lot of people share interest in this topic.
    I've got a small message forall of those people who find showing this kind of pictures and videos brutal and evil... I would really like to se some ********** performed on a real men... but since it is illegal, I and a lot of guys try to find something similar.something that gives similar thrill
    So thanks for everyone who found something and posted it, and good luck in searching and posting in the future!

Big Supporter
    in a world full of idiots and you are of them too
    Quote Originally Posted by exstudent View Post

I agree it is very cruel especially when most times it is performed without anaesthetic. And I find it disturbing that people can be sexually aroused by animal cruelty but this is a fetish forum so I guess you can’t complain too much.
    this is FAR beyond fetish.
    do you consider sex with children also fetish?
    there are limits to fetishes you know.
    animals are not wanting this