check the ballbusting updates here

Page 64 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by kick2dgroin View Post
    Hi MiniBoi, sorry I didn't explain my problem better. I was ****** to buy a huge amount of the testicles, had to special order them, very expensive, and the clip lost money, I think mostly because it was posted here on this board three days after I put it in my store. I went to clips 4 sale to try to get better security, and they made me take the clip down, it violated their policy. They made me take down the hearts videos, as well, so not only did I lose money on the testicles video, I had to take down about 20 other clips as well, all because someone posted it here. I haven't made any clips in almost a year, that incident took the fun out of producing. I still have your email, if I get back into it, I'll let you know
    wow, clips for sale and their policy really suck ass!
    If you ever decide to produce again, and I hope you do...I am sure that there are other server hosts or in the worst case scenario get your own domain.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sicko666 View Post
    Mmm maybe you are right then i dont really know, all i know is here in the UK non of those clips would be allowed, especially with anything "live" being killed and it looks like ********** are screamish too by what kick2dgroin has revealed.... Lol, but i am always hopeful someone,someday,somewhere, thats being hosted in a far off never heard of site, will have the "balls" (pun intended!) to post some ball squishing movies!!!! I will now go and dream about vast numbers of women enjoying some ball squishing!
    Yeah, squishing but not only that, playing and having fun with them and doing all kind of crazy/cruel things to them and studying them, and admiring them and getting secretly envy of them. What I like is to watch women REACTIONS when in presence of male bits. Because in general women try to convince people that they don't get horny and that they are not depraved and that they are are not visually sexually stimulated but only intelectually stimulated because they are superior to men because men only react to basic instincts, and that they are not cruel, and all that kind of BS. And then when women see male bits, they forget about all that bs and totally lose control in front of everyone and get all crazy and horny, hahaha. I love to watch horny bitches!

Big Supporter
    MiniBoi, have you watched any videos of sharking? My fantasy is that the girls catch the guy after he exposes himself, and turn the tables, since he exposed his vulnerable male parts...

This is what I'm talking about. The women should really just reach out and grab the guy where it counts, that's all it would take:
    http://efukt.com/2141_Unwanted_Public_Facials.html

Big Supporter
    Damn freeloaders made it so no more bull testicle destruction can be seen. Kicked2theGroin just how many people brought the clips. I know I brought 5 bull testicle vs women clips I think 2 from you. The 3rd one I got here for free(Your clips was with the blonde that was barefoot, boots and then the platform sandals right?)

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by kick2dgroin View Post
    Hi MiniBoi, sorry I didn't explain my problem better. I was ****** to buy a huge amount of the testicles, had to special order them, very expensive, and the clip lost money, I think mostly because it was posted here on this board three days after I put it in my store. I went to clips 4 sale to try to get better security, and they made me take the clip down, it violated their policy. They made me take down the hearts videos, as well, so not only did I lose money on the testicles video, I had to take down about 20 other clips as well, all because someone posted it here. I haven't made any clips in almost a year, that incident took the fun out of producing. I still have your email, if I get back into it, I'll let you know
    Clips 4 sale allows crush play which features mistress Diaboliquem most of the clips are of her stepping on food but three of them features pig testicles she smashes. Only 2 are worth buying though was very dissatisifed with the third purchase.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnni View Post
    MiniBoi, have you watched any videos of sharking? My fantasy is that the girls catch the guy after he exposes himself, and turn the tables, since he exposed his vulnerable male parts...

This is what I'm talking about. The women should really just reach out and grab the guy where it counts, that's all it would take:
    http://efukt.com/2141_Unwanted_Public_Facials.html
    Yeah, I saw it before, and I think the girls are actresses. I don't like it, even if the girls get their revenge. Sorry.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockmess View Post
    Damn freeloaders made it so no more bull testicle destruction can be seen. Kicked2theGroin just how many people brought the clips. I know I brought 5 bull testicle vs women clips I think 2 from you. The 3rd one I got here for free(Your clips was with the blonde that was barefoot, boots and then the platform sandals right?)
    Yes, those were his 3 clips. And yes damn freeloaders.

Big Supporter
    Clips 4 sale allows crush play which features mistress Diaboliquem most of the clips are of her stepping on food but three of them features pig testicles she smashes. Only 2 are worth buying though was very dissatisifed with the third purchase.
    The balls are peeled, so they don't even look like testicles and they get destroyed in seconds that way. Not good.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniBoi View Post
    The balls are peeled, so they don't even look like testicles and they get destroyed in seconds that way. Not good.
    I agree but they did manage to fix the slippery problem!

Big Supporter
    I agree but they did manage to fix the slippery problem!
    Personally I don't think it's a problem, it's just the way they are and I like to watch balls giving the girls a fight.

Big Supporter

Big Supporter
    MiniBoi, I've been wanting to ask- is there a reason you keep calling random women "bitches"? It started a few pages ago, it's been really confusing me.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniBoi View Post
    Very hot and prettty young bitch having fun and being horny about preparing bison balls in the kitchen. She squeezes them a few times at the beggining to have a good feel and then she says that they smell like cum, always with a beautiful sexy grin and intimidating the males by the harsh way she his treating the balls.
    At the same time...she seems is a little embarrassed about what she is doing, very hot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyHmiOxlqg0
    I started noticing it with this post. What makes her a bitch? Do you know her?

Big Supporter
    I wish these girls would gang up on me and ******** me very slowly then keep me as their slave and worshipper.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-w2Jk2UQM8p...1.11%2B191.JPG[/QUOTE]