check the ballbusting updates here

Page 7 of 140 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

I managed to find a few more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5c82.jpg   29d8.jpg   bafa.jpg  

And a nice set.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails monica01.jpg   monica02.jpg   monica03.jpg   monica04.jpg   monica05.jpg  

Supreme Poster

y

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    It's funny...I never see anyone up in arms when an article about a man being ********* by force is posted. Hell, the video of African tribesmen cutting off an enemy soldier's penis barely caused a ripple...

It's always nice to see more animal rights activists than human rights activists.
    where is that video?

I dun remember...in one of the ********** threads a while back.

this topic is nice and should be updated...

why can't I see the thumbnails?

I'm clicking the thumbnails but it says I don't have access whats up?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by zenmonk34 View Post
    I'm clicking the thumbnails but it says I don't have access whats up?
    http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3662

Big Supporter
    The pics that have recently been posted in this thread were also on a website called Balls-Off.com which is no longer around. For people really into this sort of thing the Balls-Off site was great. It had a large number of photo sets and also had video clips of girls and women performing castrations, and it was updated from time to time.

It closed down because the guy who owned and ran the site ran out of money and was no longer able to afford to keep it going.

hey

Can I get some pics and/or vids of stuff from balls-off.com? I'd love to get ahold of some of them and im sure they are around.thanks a ton. it will make my day

thanks sunk

thanks for the link to explain. I figured it was something like that. Oh well, in good time.

Hi Lorena, very beautiful pics !!! Have you others ?

**********??

http://personales.com/espana/madrid/castracion/

try this link, it is in spanish, and i cannot read the text, but if you click on the burdizzos you can view some pics & clips.
    also what ever happened to trouble? i used to enjoy reading his posts. Ray

Obviously, WRONG, numbnut!

It is clear you are an amimal rights nut; or perhaps you live in a magic world where BULLS are tame and FISH like being hooked so you can humainly eat them. Nice thread people, thank you. I wish I had pics or something to offer for all of the time you guys have spent making this fun for all.
    Quote Originally Posted by testes View Post
    this is what i meant with shit humans.all this reasoning is only in favour of the farmer /the human.the animal?who cares.they don't have rights .can they speak?no.so..what's the problem.hey?
    people like this makes me wanna puke.as if a grown up bull is as dangerous as dynamite.if you can't handle the animal.don't keep them .this animal didn't ask for your shit.it just wants to live ad eat grass and mate .ever heard of the horse whisperer?because people don't know how to handle these big strong animals,it doesn't mean you got the right to ******** them and do all kinds of other things to them which are not ok.and only beacause you think their behaviour is troublesome and disturbing.
    you can also cut peopleshands off when they steal.like they do in arabia.
    and that you use these aimals to get off/excited for your fetish is even worse.
    and then defending your sick way of thinking with bullshit crap talk about why and how it is justified.
    if you want to put balls in anger.do that with your own balls.not that of other living beings.and no I am not o some extreme animal rights group.I eat fish and occasinally meat.but only very occasionally.anyway.you have to treat them with respect and let them live in peace till you slaughter them.
    bulls can be held in groups without problems.I've seen that .no excuses for **********.it is a solution or the weak.

Well said!

I love this thread. After spending a lot of time reading these posts it seems odd people who are obviously offended by the subject bother to read so much of it and reply. There are some great fairy tale sites out there just waiting for people who got lost in here!

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    I remember gals in FFA ********** lambs using their teeth, and I am being totally serious. I don't remember why but thats the way it was done. Love them cowgirls.
    Interesting subject. I spent my summer vacation at a dude ranch and one of the things we did was help with castrations. Had a great time, think I will go back next summer.