check the ballbusting updates here

Page 9 of 140 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowgirls Performing **********

Supreme Poster

Having Balls at Testicle Festival

Quote Originally Posted by spidermale View Post
    I saw the greatest tshirt today. It was for the Testicle Festival, and it said Rocky Mountain Oysters on it, with this huge picture of a very upset looking bull on his hind legs, with his hands between his legs and his legs crossed. The bottom of the shirt said"I had a ball at the Testicle Festival." how awesome is that?

Yeah, I have a T-shirt like that and love to wear it - its awesome alright, I just love the reactions it gets. When I was at the festival one of the booths was serving Stones-on-a-Stick, testicles that were skewered on a small shish-k-bob stick so you could walk around nibbling nuts sort of like a popsicle or a corn dog.

Supreme Poster

Eating Testicles

Quote Originally Posted by mick_sl8ter View Post
    Hahahaha I dont know. How do you usually eat testicles ?
    I haven't eaten that many so far.
    At the dude ranch we sliced, marinated, cooked, and served - Escaloped
    At the Testicle Festival I ate then on a stick - Stones-on-a-Stick
    I plan to cook teriyaki testicles - julienned and deep fried

But now you got me thinking about eating them whole with my bare hands -

Supreme Poster

Serving Oysters

Quote Originally Posted by saucem View Post
    I think you should have them on a dinner plate with vegetables and potatoes.
    would love to serve you .

That would be great.
    Would they be sliced or whole?
    If sliced would you slice them length wise or top to bottom?
    And how thick would the slices be?

We had a great debate at the dude ranch about which is the best way to slice testicles. The large mature testicles seem to have a "grain" to them like most beef but you have to look close to see it. So my idea was that like most beef steak you should slice it across the "grain" not with it cause when I sliced the testicle with the "grain" sometimes it would wreak the slice and fall apart.

But the lady that ran the ranch said I was just slicing the nuts to thin, I should slice them thick, like about 1/2 inch. But that way you only get 4 to 6 slices out of one nut.

I think it would be neat if the waiter serving me had also been cut - it would be like he was more knowledgeable and experienced. Have you been cut saucem?

Quote Originally Posted by becki2shoe View Post
    That would be great.

I think it would be neat if the waiter serving me had also been cut - it would be like he was more knowledgeable and experienced. Have you been cut saucem?
    I do only have one ball, the cut one was undescended when i was older it bothered me so it was removed by surgery.

I do have a marinade recipe. since i have never tried oysters i don't know how it will turn out if you tried it. It is a delicious marinade i have used it on chicken, you'll love it.

If i do serve you and i have been cut .. you will not be sure whether that is really bull testicles on your plate. That is until you take a bite.<smile>
    I will PM you with the recipe.

Big Supporter
    That would be great.

We had a great debate at the dude ranch about which is the best way to slice testicles. The large mature testicles seem to have a "grain" to them like most beef but you have to look close to see it. So my idea was that like most beef steak you should slice it across the "grain" not with it cause when I sliced the testicle with the "grain" sometimes it would wreak the slice and fall apart.

But the lady that ran the ranch said I was just slicing the nuts to thin, I should slice them thick, like about 1/2 inch. But that way you only get 4 to 6 slices out of one nut.

Hi Becki, I know that you can buy them in the Boqueria Market, in Barcelona. In Spain they are sold in some butcher’s just like any other meat. In some places they are called “turmas” instead of “criadillas”.
    As anyone know where to find videos or pics of women cooking testicles? I just find that to be strange but arousing too, especially if they are enjoying it and laughing.
    Tell me Becki, you seem to enjoy cooking them. Do you think most women enjoy their anatomy and to see them and touching them OR it’s more about enjoying the “cruel” factor, like the fact that the family jewels were removed and that now you a female possess them and you can do what ever you want with such masculinity symbols?

Big Supporter
    Here there is a link to an audio file:
    http://www.krcc.org/krccnews/2006/03...n_oyster_f.php

The girls are really enjoying preparing them and cooking them! And considering what they say and the tone of their voices I think they are sexually excited even if they don't want to admit.

Big Supporter
    That would be great.

It's easy to "wreak the slice" because they are made entirely made of coiled tubules 3 times the diameter of hair, it’s a frail structure, so you can not cut them too thin.
    Here is a site dedicated to testicle recipes, made by a Canadian girl:
    http://www.funlinked.com/testicle/

Big Supporter
    "Huevos de toro"(bull's eggs) for sale in Spain:
    http://image30.webshots.com/31/9/35/...2dLeSFZ_ph.jpg

Supreme Poster
    Becki you are rapidly becoming one of my favorite posters to read lol.
    I think it would be great if the waiter had been cut too, only because hed have to watch you eat and enjoy things he used to own, but got taken away on a whim as well

Quote Originally Posted by MiniBoi View Post
    Here there is a link to an audio file:
    http://www.krcc.org/krccnews/2006/03...n_oyster_f.php

there is a clip on youtube search, testicle festival-modbee.com showing a cooking demonstration

saucem

Supreme Poster

OneNutters are hot!

Quote Originally Posted by saucem View Post
    I do only have one ball, the cut one was undescended when i was older it bothered me so it was removed by surgery.

I do have a marinade recipe. since i have never tried oysters i don't know how it will turn out if you tried it. It is a delicious marinade i have used it on chicken, you'll love it.

If i do serve you and i have been cut .. you will not be sure whether that is really bull testicles on your plate. That is until you take a bite.<smile>
    I will PM you with the recipe.

Wow! I think guys with only one nut are so cool! I knew a guy for a while that had only one nut and it was so fantastic to play with it.

It was easier for me to put his entire nut & sac into my mouth all the way up to the base of his penis - can't do that with most guys

- unless you have a really giant mouth or they have extremely tiny jewels. But that is another thread!

I think it would be fantastic to be served by a one nutted waiter!

Might even be better - because have known the experience and the reality of having one nut cut and so perhaps an even greater fear of losing that one last nut - that one last single thread between you the one-nutted stud and you the eunuch servant.

Anyway, OneNutters really turn me on. If a guy wants to prove his dedication to me he will give me one of his nuts - he will still have one left (except for saucem) to play with and pretend he is still a man and still do all the man things and yet it brings home constantly the threat of ********** and how close he is to being my eunuch.

Supreme Poster

Testicle Links

It's easy to "wreak the slice" because they are made entirely made of coiled tubules 3 times the diameter of hair, it’s a frail structure, so you can not cut them too thin.
    Here is a site dedicated to testicle recipes, made by a Canadian girl:
    http://www.funlinked.com/testicle/

Thanks for the neat links, especially the one of the balls in the shop window!
    They should display bull penis next to the balls!

I have visited the testicle receipe site some time ago and we discussed the receipes at the dude ranch. The lady that runs the ranch also gave me some of her receipes. I am so jealous of that receipe site - I would like to do that but she beat me to it!

Supreme Poster

Cooking Balls

Hi Becki, I know that you can buy them in the Boqueria Market, in Barcelona. In Spain they are sold in some butcher’s just like any other meat. In some places they are called “turmas” instead of “criadillas”.
    As anyone know where to find videos or pics of women cooking testicles? I just find that to be strange but arousing too, especially if they are enjoying it and laughing.

Tell me Becki, you seem to enjoy cooking them. Do you think most women enjoy their anatomy and to see them and touching them OR it’s more about enjoying the “cruel” factor, like the fact that the family jewels were removed and that now you a female possess them and you can do what ever you want with such masculinity symbols?

Yes, it is great fun to cook testicles! I don't know about "most women" but at the ranch we all loved it! It is a little bit of all the factors you mentioned and more. It is seeing them, touching them, holding them in your hands, feeling the weigh of them and knowing what huge volumes of cum they had made, sliceing them, cooking them, eating them, of course all the symbolism of having the males' nuts - it all just made us all hot - and wet!

Of course, preparing, cooking, and eating them is hot in a different way than cutting them out of (**********) the bull. Cutting them is much more intense, in a violent dominating sort of way.

Supreme Poster

Cut Waiters

Quote Originally Posted by spidermale View Post
    Becki you are rapidly becoming one of my favorite posters to read lol.
    I think it would be great if the waiter had been cut too, only because hed have to watch you eat and enjoy things he used to own, but got taken away on a whim as well

Yes, I agree. Also, I think it would be so hot to talk to my ********* waiter as he took my order and served me testicles. -

Have him describe the "Daily Testicle Specials".
    Are their testicles fresh? When were they cut out?
    What age was the bull when he was *********?
    Do they have a choice ages - any young calf tenders? yearling swingers?
    Have him describe the different ways the restaurant prepares the testicles. What sides does he recommend? Do they have "Heads of Penis Salad"?
    What beverage? Cum straight up? Who is the donner?

Then after he serves me and I am eating them it would be neat to reach up under his apron and take his empty scrotum in my hand and sort of stroke it while I munch the testicles! Maybe stroke his little penis head while I eat my "Head of Penis Salad"! Oh! That makes me wet just thinking about it!

Then, of course, I would have to have a desert!
    What would a ********* waiter recommend?
    Chocolate covered with crunchy roasted squirrel nuts and drenched in cum frappe?

Thanks for the neat links, especially the one of the balls in the shop window!
    They should display bull penis next to the balls!
    Becki ,
    On youtube there is a chinese chef who made a soup from bull penis. It shows him picking a bull penis at the market. Taking it back and preparing it. This was a national geographics film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu-Pl60e8Ds

saucem