check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ballbusting techniques

Question ballbusting techniques

what is your prefered technique for ballbusting, is it front kicks, kicks from behind, squeezing, punching, stomping, or something diffrent? What makes this technique your favorite and why? and if you were to make someone bust you, either by asking them or just makeing them do it out of you annoying them in some way? i would be happy to hear all kinds of responces to your favorite types of ballbusting.

My favorite kick without a doubt is with the top of the foot. Toes are arched down and the broad instep is used to catch the balls flush with a satisfying splat! Front kicks are great but love kick from behind with me bent over, my balls just hanging there waiting for the smack of her foot! I think using the top of the foot works best because unlike trying to use the toe or the ball of the foot, even if the kick is not perfectly aimed, it will still contact the target with terrific results! The wonderful sound that you get when a broad instep smacks up flush against the swollen genitals of a man is just an added bonus!

Registered Member
    Unexpected kicks and grabs from behind

ballbusting techniques

i like all types of kicks,grabs,knees.as long as it can give me pain

for me it's knees and graps!

That's why i love to wrestle with women! During wrestling any girl will try to either knee or hit you in the balls..

Unexpected anything

First, I think the best situations are where the girl is clothed and gorgeous, but the guy is completely naked - shows hierarchy of her superiority of his inferiority, and, she can look at his balls and target them easily. For those of us watching, it also evidences a full a real kick into his balls.

I agree with skipperbob's technique. However, I prefer it when there are multiple girls present that can gang up on him. One in back to hold his arms behind him thus denying him the ability to cover his balls while concurrently ******* him to stand facing the other girl in front with his penis and balls prominently positioned right in front of her thus allowing her an easy, fast and hard kick directly into them. I like to see it where one girls positions his balls to allow the other to strike fast and easily - now that's teamwork! It's awesome to see them team up doing that with a successful and hard blow into his balls followed by his agony and moans and their laughter of victory of the setup while they high-five to each other.

And I particularly like it when there is yet a third and forth girl to help such that when he is ordered to spread his legs and doesn't, they can forcefully spread them to allow the girl in front to easily access his balls with a hard kick.

The following are some great examples of this. I particularly like the faces of beautiful Katja and Angel on the first two pics, their big smiles show just how much they enjoy kicking him in his balls this way.
    Last edited by iron horse; 01-13-2008 at 07:51 PM.

grab

I like an angry grab from the front while she's looking you in the eyes.

Tie rope around his balls sack(no underwear) before you go out to dinner with rope protruding out of pants & pull away in car, diner, etc.

Big Supporter
    I would have to say there are many favorite ways to be ball busted. Punching is high on the list.

Squezzing or compression is a favorite. This can be by wrapping the trapped testicle in an ACE bandage, or in a humbler type device. If your partner is available, hand squeezing is a real turn on and gets the excitement level up.

As to the reason for it all comes down to the stimilation produced prior to ejaculation. One the ejaculation it is just pain.

my favorit is definetly the knee !!!

Isn't it amazing the variety of ways we enjoy being busted! I don't care for squeezing or trampling or binding, just good old kicks for me but everyone has such a different view on what they like, how they want it done, how they are dressed, types of shoes etc... but it all comes down to the same thing in the end. I never really appreciated the vast scope of our fetish until getting on this forum At least I know I'm not the only one who enjoys an ebony goddess kicking my privates into mush with her beautiful bare feet!

Ballbusting techniques

It really is interesting how many different ways that it can be done. Guess that is why they are just hanging there.

My favorite is a hit from the front in the fashion of an underhanded volleyball serve. Get to look the girl in the eye. Makes the anticipation much greater. After that I'd say a kick from behind while down on all fours. That really gets my attention.

By far my favorite is as follows: she scoops the balls into the sack squeezing the sake under the balls trapping them with one hand, and spanks or slapps my balls repeatedly with the other hand. Same cicumstance using a crop is sometimes nice, though a little stingy.

I have a tight sack, so my balls have to be tied off or trapped in a fist for a good bust.

I'm not man enough for kicks, I have to stick to hand welded implements.