check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ballbusting techniques

Barefoot from behind and bent over naked!

Kick or knee while looking you right in the eyes.

KNEE FTW closer and more personal

My favourite ways

There are several methods which I enjoy.
    I should be naked and not able to defend myself, hands bound behind my back or above my head.
    This is the minimum.
    It is even better when there is a spreader bar between my feet or when my feet are spread wide apart by ropes.
    I like it when I am bound that way in the middle of a room so that my balls can be busted from the front and from the back.
    I like been busted from the back because you can not see it coming.
    Also a blindfold is fun.
    Being placed in a low stockade or bound over a table which ****** the back horizontal and with the legs spread far apart to make my balls very accessable is also a favourite position.
    I like to be kicked and also to be grabbed and squeezed hard and a combination of kicking and hard grabbing and squeezing is superb.
    An other position is bound on my back and being ****** to eat pussy while my balls are slapped, grabbed and squeezed.

A thing that I would like to try is having my balls bound so that they are restricted from bouncing away by the impact.
    Does someone have experience with that?

Enjoy,

raoel

Quote Originally Posted by raoel View Post
    A thing that I would like to try is having my balls bound so that they are restricted from bouncing away by the impact.
    Does someone have experience with that?
    I have had that problem as well because my balls bounce everywhere and it takes several kicks to get one good kick. I use a rubber band around my balls. Some people may not like this idea because it sounds too much like putting a condom on or some other gadget around their privates. It works well until I try to take it off (pubic hair gets in the way).

It is best to take the rubber band off after a few hours since it slows down circulation or maybe you like it like that. Wrapping a rubber band twice may not be enough. I have had my balls shoot out of the rubber band's grip. Sometimes it takes 3 or for 4 wrap arounds. Remember, the tighter it is the faster your balls will lose circulation. In short, a rubber band is the best tool I have found for holding my balls still.

Try the small bands that are used to keep lobster claws closed, or a couple of turns with a small size vegetable band (celery). A little lube will allow the bands to get nice and tight and make them less painful to remove (if that's what you want) You can band each ball saparately and then the whole sack. I think that a couple of hours might cause a problem, 20-30 minutes is probably safer.

best for me

Me standing and naked,the woman clothed and barefoot..hard kick with the top part of her foot just back from the toes...can't beat it or of course same position but the woman uses her knee.

jake68

my balls

Quote Originally Posted by Snakelinux View Post
    I have had that problem as well because my balls bounce everywhere and it takes several kicks to get one good kick. I use a rubber band around my balls. Some people may not like this idea because it sounds too much like putting a condom on or some other gadget around their privates. It works well until I try to take it off (pubic hair gets in the way).

It is best to take the rubber band off after a few hours since it slows down circulation or maybe you like it like that. Wrapping a rubber band twice may not be enough. I have had my balls shoot out of the rubber band's grip. Sometimes it takes 3 or for 4 wrap arounds. Remember, the tighter it is the faster your balls will lose circulation. In short, a rubber band is the best tool I have found for holding my balls still.

I tried it but found that my balls bound with a rubber band still have quite a lot of room to bounce up and down.
    By pulling my penis up (clamp and a tight tope around my neck) the bound balls also move up and the room for bouncing is reduced, making the kicks a lot more effective.

raoel

barefoot backkick

I like it when a woman kicks me while I'm on my knees wearing a jock. Barefoot is okay, but a pair of heels is best. I like it when she uses the top of her foot/toes.

Tie the sack tight with a bit of string (or elastic band), and then made to lie down and then spanked hard with a shoe. Hands tied up behind me, and my legs tied open, a few hard smacks and I'm writhing in agony.

i prefer slow building pain to the instant pain of a kick. Furthermore i do not want to tire a Domme. Therefore, my prefered way is a ballbuster device. Put on the scrotum, turn the screws and make me scream in agony (and get aroused in the process). i think squeezing is for me the next big thing.

great techniques

thanks everybody. im going to run these by my fiance and see if she is up for them, keep them up and thanks again

Registered Member
    a cock and ball spreader keeps the boys from moving around...