check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Voyeuristic ballbusting

Registered Member

Voyeuristic ballbusting

I'm interested in knowing what members think with regard to the following - how many of the people interested in ball busting enjoy it only to the extent of voyeurism but would not want to actually engage in it.
    Is it odd to be aroused by watching it happen to someone else?
    Sort of like getting all the pleasure but none of the pain?
    Or do you find the pain an essential ingredient?

Big Supporter
    Any time I enjoy a ballbusting done to someone else is because i think the girl is pretty bitchy and sexy and i'd like her to do the same (or more!) to me!

So yes, the pain is really important for me!

For many years, starting as a young boy of eight or nine, I realized how strangely excited I felt whenever I saw someone being kick in the groin. If there was a movie that was going to be on tv that I knew had a scene in it I would get excited for hours waiting for it and I could feel my heartbeat getting faster as I watched! I was sure that I wanted that to happen to me and years down the road when I finally found someone to kick me it was even more pleasurable! Since then I have always enjoyed being kicked more that just watching it happen, but heh - if that's all there is at the time, I love watching too!

Big Supporter
    We are all into voyerism or we would not be here.

It is definetely watching that does it for me. I am not into pain too much although I like being slapped every now and then.

Watching women who are watching a ballbusting scene is even the biggest thrill, e.g. like in the STEVE O vids when a guy is busted by a girl on stage and hundreds of females in the audience enjoy... great!

I suppose many people who consider themselves to be masochistic are also a little bit sadistic too, because we like to be hurt, but we also like to see other people get hurt too. Maybe it's two sides of the same coin.

David B.
    --
    www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Quote Originally Posted by gary198 View Post
    We are all into voyerism or we would not be here.
    Nope- some of us are here for the discussion. I personally am a do-er not a watcher and I have no interest in 99% of the pictures and cartoons posted here. Maybe I am alone in that- maybe not, but we are definately not "all" into any one thing.

Big Supporter
    Doing it is the ultimate goal. While you are watching someone else being busted you imagine what it would feel like if it were you. Watching it is just another way of getting excited first. It is a little like anticipation. The more something is anticipated to be stimulating the more it will arouse.

As a kid, ever since I was hit in the balls by sister and ridiculed by girls, I wished to see and watch every boy I knew hit in the nuts by some girl. Maybe some *********** desire to make them share my envy...

Registered Member
    One of the things that I like about ballbusting is the intersection of sex and power that it represents. In seeing things happening to others, I can really appreciate the amount of power that a woman can have over a man through his balls.

For myself, I appreciate the power that is represented, but my pain threshold is too low to get into anything really severe. I enjoy looking at things that I would never enjoy experiencing.

- Ilius

There is nothing more exciting tha seeing some big musclebound stud under the complete control of a slim beautiful woman, who can get him to agree to almost anything through this mix of sex and pain. When a guy is aroused he will go along with things that he would never do (or allow to be done) under normal circumstances. A woman with really only a couple of ounces of glandular flesh in her hands, can bring a big man to tears. And how does she get her hands on these vulnerable things? 'Cause a horny guy will do anything if he thinks he has a shot at sex! The hotter he is, the more he will stand. It reminds me that we are all the same.

Loudly thirded. The more I "watch," the less she has to "do."

And the less she *has* to do....

Quote Originally Posted by Giverny View Post
    It is definetely watching that does it for me. I am not into pain too much although I like being slapped every now and then.

Watching women who are watching a ballbusting scene is even the biggest thrill, e.g. like in the STEVE O vids when a guy is busted by a girl on stage and hundreds of females in the audience enjoy... great!
    I'm the exact same way in all regards. I love to see some of femaledom.com vids wherein a guy is getting his balls kicked by one girl as other girls look on and laugh, sometimes applauding.

Big Supporter
    I am a looker, I like to see pictures of a nice looking girl playing with some helpless guys balls, mostly with her hands. Not with any sadistick intentions but just having fun exploring the guys limits in a teasing way. Its good if the guy is reasonably fit and with vulnerable large low hanging balls.
    I dont like any grinding of teeth or trying to look fierce, the girl has to be feminin
    I dont think that I would want to be kicked in the balls, but I would enjoy it if my wife was a bit rougher with my balls at play time. But i think that she is afraid of hurting me. Not sure how to convince her that it would be nice.
    cirus

Yup, guys are visual and we mostly like to look at the beautiful women in these pictures, and also would like to look like some of the men they are playing with. I also agree that some of the scarier facial expressions are somewhat of a turnoff - sometimes they are comic relief! I definitely get a response from looking at the pics, it's the next best thing to being there.

Ps, If you figure out how to get your wife turned on to some of this stuff could you post it and let the rest of us know??