I know that some of us have ballbusting fantasy's because we envy the fact that girls don't have such a vulnerable spot on their body that can knock them to the ground with such ease. We envy that girls don't have to worry about riding bikes, sitting with their legs spread, or wearing tight pants that fit right up to their crotch. There are also other perks that come with being a girl such as flirting with guys and getting what they want, getting out of things like traffic tickets for crying or playing the "sweet innocent girl that didn't know", being able to flirt with college teachers that give them good grades, the list goes on. When a girl was talking about a situation like this I was like wow I wish I was a girl, things would be so much easier. Her immediate response was "don't you know we bleed from our vaginas, hellloo!" So the question is what is worse. Genitals cause females and males pain. Females have pain routinely at the same time, males only have pain when they are hit. Which one is the bigger liability? If we are embarrassed that it hurts so bad to get hit in the balls should they be embarrased that their periods cause them pain?