check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ejaculating with squeezing

Hybrid View

ejaculating with squeezing

Hi! I've read that some girls squeeze a guy's balls until they cum. Anyone had this experiences? I feel very excited for having my balls squeezed, and I would like to try to ejaculating only with a squeeze, without touching dick, but I don't know if it's possible. Please if you have some experiences tell me.
    THanks Martin

Big Supporter
    This subject was discussed some times ago and i was really interested until i heard that ejaculation happens without orgasm (i didn't even think this was possible anyhow!!!!!!)

However i broke with my gf at the end of July, so i can't try it!

how does it's possible ejaculating without orgasm? Anyway, if anyone have something to tell us, please tell us!

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin23 View Post
    how does it's possible ejaculating without orgasm? Anyway, if anyone have something to tell us, please tell us!
    It's possible to ejaculate without orgasm, and it's extremely frustrating & unfulfilling. But, sperm is made in the balls, semen is made in the prostate gland. So you can't squeeze semen out of the balls, but it's fine to try. Most likely what happens is the guy just leaks all his semen out without orgasm because he's so stimulated or something. Milking the prostate can make a guy cum without orgasm, but that seems to be done by sticking a finger in the ass which is a turnoff for some.

Big Supporter
    Yes it is possible to ejaculate from continuous testicle squeezing. I have experienced it while my balls were trapped in a homemade Humbler. I added a third dowel and compressed the testicles extremely tight. After trying to walk with it on, I ejaculated without stimulating my penis.

The ejaculation was as others mentioned, not very pleasurable. The cum just kept jerking out in a greater than normal flow. It was very arousing and I did fund it enjoyable.

I have also experienced an ejaculation with the teticles wrapped tightly in an Ace Bandage. The pain was steadly increasing after 10-15 minutes to an unbearable point, when I had an ejaculation. Also was not very pleasurable but was still fun.

I have also ejaculated many times from having my balls squeezed with no other stimulation - It's happened at least 30 or more times starting when I was only 14. It's been a few years now since I have, but I disagree there is no orgasm. I certainly did. The orgasm isn't as plesant as self stimulation or intercourse because the pain is quite intense, but the sensation of orgasm is VERY intense as well. It is somewhat similar to being ****** to ejaculate several times in a short period until the orgasms are dry and increasingly painful. Ive experienced that several times too, but ball squeezing to orgasm is much more intense and the pain lasts a long time after as well. You mentioned an Ace bandage. It is a VERY powerful form of pain infliction where the testies are concerned. My only experience with an ace bandage was at the hands of three girls who were a little older than me and it was so bad I never wanted to experience it again. It did not bring an orgasm though, and I would never do it to myself. I wrote about that experience in an article posted here called the hook is set deeper. It was an answer to some questions about my first article called how I got hooked on ball torture. I guess if someone wanted to try this after reading the article they could, but I almost lost my balls that day.