check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Girls Periods

Girls Periods

I know that some of us have ballbusting fantasy's because we envy the fact that girls don't have such a vulnerable spot on their body that can knock them to the ground with such ease. We envy that girls don't have to worry about riding bikes, sitting with their legs spread, or wearing tight pants that fit right up to their crotch. There are also other perks that come with being a girl such as flirting with guys and getting what they want, getting out of things like traffic tickets for crying or playing the "sweet innocent girl that didn't know", being able to flirt with college teachers that give them good grades, the list goes on. When a girl was talking about a situation like this I was like wow I wish I was a girl, things would be so much easier. Her immediate response was "don't you know we bleed from our vaginas, hellloo!" So the question is what is worse. Genitals cause females and males pain. Females have pain routinely at the same time, males only have pain when they are hit. Which one is the bigger liability? If we are embarrassed that it hurts so bad to get hit in the balls should they be embarrased that their periods cause them pain?

Quote Originally Posted by clack013 View Post
    So the question is what is worse. Genitals cause females and males pain. Females have pain routinely at the same time, males only have pain when they are hit. Which one is the bigger liability? If we are embarrassed that it hurts so bad to get hit in the balls should they be embarrased that their periods cause them pain?
    I don't know about being embarrassed- I am not embarrassed by having balls that can be hurt and I don't know any women who are embarrassed by PMS either. But I DO know it can be quite an experience to have a ballbusting session when your partner is PMSing !! It's dangerous, and I love it !

maybe its cuz I grew up with 2 sisters but they would come home from things like self defense classes and infront of my mom announce like oh we learned how to hit a guy in the balls today and stuff like that. When I was young I wanted to be like that doesn't really work u can't beat me up just by hitting me in the balls. It was embarrassing to feel so exposed.

Supreme Poster
    Which one is the bigger liability?
    You forgot the emotional instability that follows the period .

If we are embarrassed that it hurts so bad to get hit in the balls should they be embarrased that their periods cause them pain?
    Women have an very big issue with the discretion of their period. I think that it's even greater than other bodily secrations.
    And no. I'm not realy emmbarrased of being hit.

yeah well I guess its because I grew up with only sisters. like the other day I told my sister that she was supposed to know how to cook because shes a girl and she got all pissed off and said she was gonna test out her roundhouse kick.

yeah well I guess its because I grew up with only sisters. like the other day I told my sister that she was supposed to know how to cook because shes a girl and she got all pissed off and said she was gonna test out her roundhouse kick.
    yeah, I also grew up with a sister and a female cousine who lived in our house for several years.

I know that some of us have ballbusting fantasy's because we envy the fact that girls don't have such a vulnerable spot on their body that can knock them to the ground with such ease. We envy that girls don't have to worry about riding bikes, sitting with their legs spread, or wearing tight pants that fit right up to their crotch.
    And the same envy made me interested in ballbusting...

I know that some of us have ballbusting fantasy's because we envy the fact that girls don't have such a vulnerable spot on their body that can knock them to the ground with such ease. We envy that girls don't have to worry about riding bikes, sitting with their legs spread, or wearing tight pants that fit right up to their crotch. There are also other perks that come with being a girl such as flirting with guys and getting what they want, getting out of things like traffic tickets for crying or playing the "sweet innocent girl that didn't know", being able to flirt with college teachers that give them good grades, the list goes on. When a girl was talking about a situation like this I was like wow I wish I was a girl, things would be so much easier. Her immediate response was "don't you know we bleed from our vaginas, hellloo!" So the question is what is worse. Genitals cause females and males pain. Females have pain routinely at the same time, males only have pain when they are hit. Which one is the bigger liability? If we are embarrassed that it hurts so bad to get hit in the balls should they be embarrased that their periods cause them pain?

My response would be this: A girl gets period pain once a month. Childbirth pain, which I'm told is extremely painful can only happen once every nine months.

On the flip side, it's possible for a girl to give a man constant pain in his testes. All she does is kick or squeeze them. Once the pain wears off, she is able to do it again and again and keep him in pain. And no, I'm not embarassed any more but I was at one time. Now I actually enjoy it, I like the thought of a girl humiliating me because of my permanent weakness.

I do understand the kind of embarrassment clack13 is talking about - when his two sisters are talking in his presence with Mom about kicking boysi the balls. It's like when my Mom was explaining my sister the reason of my painful reaction after the latter accidentally hit me down there. Plus a couple more girls watching me and hearing Mom's words. It really took some time after that before I realized I like to hear girls talking about balls and their weakness...

Thing is...it does hurt girls a lot to get hit in the crotch...