check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies

Big Supporter

Women's femdom ********** fantasies

Almost all the femdom ********** fantasies we hear about are from men who have fantasies of being ********* by a woman, sometimes followed by fantasies of serving her as her personal eunuch slave.

But what about the ladies? Are there women who have femdom ********** fantasies in which she herself castrates a man then ****** him to serve her as her personal eunuch slave? If there are, then please ladies share your fantasies with us and tell us about them. What are women's femdom ********** fantasies like? How are they different from men's fantasies? How are they the same?

Hearing only from the men seems kind of one sided. It would be nice and interesting to hear from the ladies as well.

Also, it would be interesting to hear from women whose male partner has femdom ********** fantasies, and to hear from women who have done mock ********** play with a man.

Give up already!

Supreme Poster
    Again with this?

Hell, I'LL cut off your balls for you if it means we don't have to see more threads like this... Not to be a hater or anything, it's just wearing thin, seeing this over and over and over.

I could even put on a wig, and how's that go again? I would have to wear a long-sleeved shirt, roll up the sleeves, then cut off your balls? I think I have the fantasy memorized by now after hearing it so many times...sigh...

It kind of cracks me up that your fantasy is SO SPECIFIC... It's like an obsessive-compulsive person's fantasy :P

You need help

You need help cut his BALL' S off? I can bring a she male too do the deed.

So I guess this guy is into the idea of **********. well as it turns out, so am I .

Big Supporter
    Ladies, here and most of all in the thread on ********** fantasies etc, we men have shared our femdom ********** fantasies and feelings with you as well as with the other men here.

If there are any women here who have femdom ********** fantasies where she herself castrates a man, it would be nice if you would please share them with us.

********** fantasies are not uncommon for men. Sharing your femdom ********** fantasies, feelings, and experiences ladies, would help us both men and women to understand each other's feelings and such about femdom ********** fantasies, and it might even give us some fun new ideas to play with.