check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: VietKim

Big Supporter
    With no dick who needs balls !!!!!!!!!
    www.hardcbt.com
    Last edited by bookoo; 09-07-2007 at 03:51 PM.

Big Supporter

Real Life Viet Castratrix

This article is based on the real life VC "Apache Woman" so named by GIs near hill 55 in Nam. But her name is Soo Li.
    Last edited by bookoo; 09-07-2007 at 03:50 PM.

Soo Li

http://dailyjokeonline.com/winner.html

What actually ended up happening to her?.

sorry for link,

http://dailyjokeonline.com/winner.html

Sorry for joke link don't know whence it came from, bloody spyware, some people have just not got anything better to do!!!!!.

Sorry but this is all a load of bull, some guy's fantasy. There weren't any sexy Russian, Chinese or Vietnamese women going around torturing Americans - only in the movies. In this last case, Soo Li is not a Vietnamese name and from the look of that paper - hardly real! If you like this as a fantasy, fine, but don't go around thinking this stuff is real!

Big Supporter
    If you would read the biography of the famous Marine Sniper Carlos Hathcock, you would see a whole chapter on the infamous "Apache Woman" who did in deed torture & ******** over a dozen captured prisoner before she was shot by Carlos. The newspaper is from June 1968 and is based on her exploits. Fantasy & reality sometimes are related. By the way, the book is "Marine Sniper by Charles Henderson. Available in any major bookstore or on line. With the VC & NVA having over 100,000 female soldiers in their ranks I is not unreasonable that many would be involved in their many interrogation/torture techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by skipperbob View Post
    Sorry but this is all a load of bull, some guy's fantasy. There weren't any sexy Russian, Chinese or Vietnamese women going around torturing Americans - only in the movies. In this last case, Soo Li is not a Vietnamese name and from the look of that paper - hardly real! If you like this as a fantasy, fine, but don't go around thinking this stuff is real!

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bookoo View Post
    If you would read the biography of the famous Marine Sniper Carlos Hathcock, you would see a whole chapter on the infamous "Apache Woman" who did in deed torture & ******** over a dozen captured prisoner before she was shot by Carlos. The newspaper is from June 1968 and is based on her exploits. Fantasy & reality sometimes are related. By the way, the book is "Marine Sniper by Charles Henderson. Available in any major bookstore or on line. With the VC & NVA having over 100,000 female soldiers in their ranks I is not unreasonable that many would be involved in their many interrogation/torture techniques.
    I was in the Marines and i have read the book, and it is in there/

If you can find any reliable, HISTORICAL, evidence to back up this story then I will believe it, but I'm afraid this still falls under "war stories". I was there too and heard many such myths but no proof then or later about such things. Bodies were indeed ********* - by soldiers on both sides - as a means to try and intimidate your enemy or get out your own anger and frustrations, but I never saw any female band of warriors. Anyway, it doesn't matter and I wont pursue this any further - it's a nice fantasy that many enjoy thinking about, just needs to be separated from historical facts.

Big Supporter
    Great. I will not persue it any furthur either except to invite anyone to Google, (Carlos Hathcock Marine Sniper Apache Woman.)
    Carlos is a real life Marine Sniper with 93 confirmed kills. One of his most famous kills was the female VC nicknamed by other GIs, "Apache Woman" for the way she tortured her prisoners.
    This is a reliable HISTORICAL fact. His biography by author Charles Henderson was not fiction. Carlos Hathcock went on after the war to be a Sniper instructor before he died in 1993.

Sorry dude. I am not trying to say that Carlos Hathcock was not a real person or a great warrior and if that is the impression I gave I am sorry. My point was that I have never found any reference to this incident in any other historical archive except for this book and that makes it suspect. Personal memoirs and such are full of stories that have been embellished and added on through the years, dating from Greek times onward - ( 300 Spartans etc...) Anyone reading history should be careful to make sure that it can be proven by another source. Just because it is in one book does not make it all true. I have the greatest respect for men like Hathcock who have served their country loyally but I always take any personal accounts with a grain of salt. Many times it is the author himself who changes things, trying to make the biography more interesting. I certainly meant no harm to anyone - it is a free country - and luckily we are all free to believe what we like but we all need to be careful and not make assumptions on little evidence. Again I am sorry if I upset anyone and I will be the first to apologize if another source confirms this story that such a person as "Apache Woman" existed and tortured helpless prisoners. PS - I did google Carlos Hathcock and read several different very interesting articles about him and what a great sniper and brave man he was, of this there is no doubt. But not one of those references mentioned anything about an "Apache Woman" or such and incident.

Big Supporter

VietKim

Punishment for the **** of a Viet Cong woman.
    www.hardcbt.com
    Last edited by bookoo; 09-07-2007 at 03:51 PM.

Big Supporter

VietKim

Yes. If anyone has some of VietKim's stuff please post it here. When she had the group Asian Castratrix there were tons of pics and drawings there.

sigh...i miss that group...the viet kim drawings are one of a kind.

Please, do you have some photos or video with VietKim?? Can you sent link here. Thanks.

Big Supporter

VietKim

Quote Originally Posted by viamont View Post
    Please, do you have some photos or video with VietKim?? Can you sent link here. Thanks.
    I will look for some more of her work. If anyone has some please post it.
    It seems pretty hard to find lately.