check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: VietKim

IMhO the picture in post 41 is the best so far in this thread with or without the text are there any more around

ps I love this place

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bayou_bottom View Post
    IMhO the picture in post 41 is the best so far in this thread with or without the text are there any more around

ps I love this place
    It Is HOT !!!!
    www.hardcbt.com

Big Supporter

Hanoi Honey Cuts off Man's Penis

This really fits VietKim's topic.
    http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/88933.html

Hanoi - Police in southern Vietnam are investigating a case where a man had his penis chopped in half by his wife when he was sleeping, officials said Wednesday. The man, identified as BT Hai, 44, was admitted to hospital early Sunday with half of his penis having been cut off, according to Pham Quoc Viet, a local policeman.
    Police said Hai's wife was angry, suspecting that he had a mistress, and cut off his member with a 20-centimetre knife, throwing the severed piece into a drainage ditch near their house in Ca Mau, a Mekong Delta province 350 kilometers south-west of Ho Chi Minh City.
    "He was bleeding badly when admitted to the hospital, but he is in stable condition now," said Dr Huynh Truong Son of Ca Mau General Hosptial
    "His friends found the piece and brought it to the hospital four hours later, but we decided not to conduct an operation to rejoin it because the piece was dirty with mud and had not been properly preserved," Son said.
    Son said Hai will be discharged from the hospital in a few days and that the remaining part of his penis will still function.
    Hai's wife has not been arrested, but she may face charges of deliberately injuring other people, which carries a prison sentence of three years, the policeman said.
    Look for the video Vietnamese ********** & see what two Viet Doms do to a guy.
    www.hardcbt.com

Big Supporter
    Anyone have any more VietKim stuff?
    It is wild.

Big Supporter
    How would like to be under the knife of this VC Woman ??!!

www.hardcbt.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vcSubmerged_10vc.jpg  

fantastic vietkim

wow...what a great category

Big Supporter

Roasted Cock

Talk about a "burning desire" !!!
    www.hardcbt.com

can anyone post up their collection of the vietkim pictures, stuff from the old yahoo group like the real photos she had up

bump

Big Supporter

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by crazy9 View Post
    can anyone post up their collection of the vietkim pictures, stuff from the old yahoo group like the real photos she had up
    I had a collection of all VietKim's material including photos, photomanips, her artwork along with text stories by her. All were from her Yahoo group that was removed by Yahoo, MistressGia's site, now gone and cuddlynecrobabes website. I lost most in a hard drive crash but I have salvaged some of it. If interested, I will post it here. Her stuff is hard core sadism at it's best and not for the squeamish. Just let me know.
    www.hardcbt.com
    check out the VietDoms movie VIETNAMESE **********

Quote Originally Posted by bookoo View Post
    I had a collection of all VietKim's material including photos, photomanips, her artwork along with text stories by her. All were from her Yahoo group that was removed by Yahoo, MistressGia's site, now gone and cuddlynecrobabes website. I lost most in a hard drive crash but I have salvaged some of it. If interested, I will post it here. Her stuff is hard core sadism at it's best and not for the squeamish. Just let me know.
    www.hardcbt.com
    check out the VietDoms movie VIETNAMESE **********
    yeah for sure, post em up

Big Supporter
    I will get some ready as soon as I can. Any others interested in seeing more of VietKim's work?
    www.hardcbt.com
    VIETNAMESE **********

I will get some ready as soon as I can. Any others interested in seeing more of VietKim's work?
    www.hardcbt.com
    VIETNAMESE **********

Count me in!

Rebecca

Supreme Poster
    www.hardcbt.com
    VIETNAMESE **********
    count me in too

www.hardcbt.com
    VIETNAMESE **********
    I also am interested in seeing more. bookoo... do you also have any other CnB femcan pix?

saucem