check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caption Pics

Hybrid View

I realized the hypocracy after I posted it, M. I was hoping no one would notice

Besides, it's tough to be upset with fetish freeloaders. Usually you just want to get your fix of it and go one with your day. My yahoo name is freeloadingpig (ex-cop) because I'm the type that swoops in, downloads everything from a group, then leaves the group.

EDIT IN: Up to 47 members

Yeah, I lurked for 7 years in various places. If it weren't for the "give back before you can download these awesome captioned pics" policy on this forum, I'd still be lurking.

Please post more, people? I've got a few I've done up, but I'd like to see other people take a crack, too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails captioned-penaltykick.jpg   captioned-tastesperm.jpg   captioned-nobodycan.jpg   captioned-seedlessgrapes.jpg   captioned-backinside.jpg  

Hayden ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails captioned-idlikeadvd.jpg  

Hi,

Anbody got any good captions for this pic,especially involving barefoot kicks

http://img16.imagevenue.com/view.php..._123_818lo.jpg

and this.

jake68
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 14746_261826795DrMfwX_fs_123_566lo.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by jake68 View Post
    Hi,

Anbody got any good captions for this pic,especially involving barefoot kicks

http://img16.imagevenue.com/view.php..._123_818lo.jpg

and this.

jake68
    Here's my take on them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails captioned-blockmein.jpg   captioned-skateboarding.jpg  

A few more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails captioned-goodnews.jpg   captioned-mistress.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by mjovanovich View Post
    Please post more, people? I've got a few I've done up, but I'd like to see other people take a crack, too.
    wow those were good dont think i could top them

that are pictures i love

Got new ones!

My comp is fixed fully (for now). So to celebrate, I've captioned a pic, reflecting a mix of my two fav fetishes: BB, and Upskirt.

Attachment 8705
    Last edited by justaboy; 05-24-2009 at 12:02 AM.

Registered Member

Smile super

hi super text

great pics, especially that last one, thats amazing

This is a great thread because it is funny yet pertinent and, in some cases, true! Hehehehe. Some of the captions are so cool!

However, I wonder if we should add a technical forum to this board so that someone can tell someone like me how to add captions to a pic? I've never done that before, but I have some very naughty and funny ideas!

Cheerio,

DK

Collages can be fun too. I wonder what legal risks one runs with those?

For example:

Attractive girl holding severed cock and balls, with a horrified Michael Caine looking on (with possibly a naked and neutered Noel Cowerd on the ground). The caption is Michael saying:

"You were only supposed to pull his bloody balls off!"

And, thinking of castrati, that really would be the Italian Job!

Quote Originally Posted by Diskordovich View Post
    This is a great thread because it is funny yet pertinent and, in some cases, true! Hehehehe. Some of the captions are so cool!

However, I wonder if we should add a technical forum to this board so that someone can tell someone like me how to add captions to a pic? I've never done that before, but I have some very naughty and funny ideas!

Cheerio,

DK
    It's easy enough to add a caption just using Microsoft paint. Just open the image for editing (CTRL+E) then select the text box tool from the side bar (the A icon) drag your text box where you want your caption then type it in and hit save. Note: you will not be able to edit the text box after you if you come back later so keep a uncaptioned copy of the picture in case you wish to redo it. Also Microsoft paint has limited font options so if you want to play with different fonts and styles of text then create the text box in Microsoft word then copy and paste it into paint after you've finished. Before pasting a text box into paint go to the image tool bar and untick draw opaque if you want to be able to see the picture behind your text.