check the ballbusting updates here

Page 11 of 231 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Caption Pics

What can we do with this pic?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails office.jpg  

more pics

Hi ,any captions for these? obviously the mention of some hard barefoot kicks right in the balls would go down well
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50930_451415925khehIa_fs_122_1095lo.jpg   50931_451420208pzigwi_fs_122_777lo.jpg   71696_206259020-O_122_393lo.jpg   75291_28655524-M_122_742lo.jpg  

Big Supporter

Unhappy

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!
    Last edited by Castratrix's pet; 02-03-2008 at 04:01 PM.

What's with all the ********** stuff? don't get me wrong, I appreciate people captioning all this stuff in their own time, I'm just wondering why everyone is so into the cutting off of nuts in a ballbusting thread. Seems to me like the removal of nuts is the OPPOSITE of ballbusting. Just an opinion, we all get off on different stuff.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    What's with all the ********** stuff? don't get me wrong, I appreciate people captioning all this stuff in their own time, I'm just wondering why everyone is so into the cutting off of nuts in a ballbusting thread. Seems to me like the removal of nuts is the OPPOSITE of ballbusting. Just an opinion, we all get off on different stuff.
    I'm sure there are others like us, but you're the first person I've read who echoes my own feeling on it. I LOVE ballbusting concepts. I HATE ********** concepts. ********** is like "Let's forever end his ball pain." It just strikes me as boring.

Well... I've find this... I love the this girl... ^^

Supreme Poster

Stop holding them.....

Men are such babies...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails two.JPG  

Can someone put a cap in those photos...

Please, someone can put a text in those photos?

Tks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails erika006.jpg   8557.jpg   aoyama_69.jpg   Bridget-Fonda-7.jpg   jennifer_love_hewitt_9.jpg  

now this is soooooo strange - why do these people just stare at me instead of fighting ???everything else went exactly like my brother told me: the guards look for the jewelry every 10 minutes. so now that I took away the diamonds I have to run as fast as I can to the castle gate before they sound the alarm and the gate is closed. now everytime one of the warriors hears my footsteps when I come closer to him he is alarmed, steps in my way, raises his big stupid battleaxe and tries to.....

.... do NOTHING ! thats right, all 3 warriors I passed until now just stared at me, mouth wide open, their hands with the axe raised in the air. without any movement, just like a stone - right until the moment when I kicked them in the balls !

all the things my brother told me, how these warriors had swung their axe at him over and over again, and how he had to use all of his skills with his sword to win against them. and how my only tiny chance for survival as an unarmed girl would be to evade their attacks and wait for the tiny fraction of a second when I could come close enough to deliver a kick where it hurts them most !

now, actually, all I would have to do is to let the warriors stare at me and run past them - this would not be more difficult than to run past a tree ! however, if I came back to my brother and told him that all the months he had spent training with me to prepare me for fighting had been for NOTHING - this would surely break his heart !

so I decided to make use of at least part of the training I received from him - the kicking ! by the way, after all the time he made me kick apart those stupid wooden boards (sometimes it felt as if I had broken every single toe) its a real joy to sink my foot into these soft rubber balls that men have between their legs !

I really have to solve the mystery why they dont start to fight with me - what do they see when they look at me that they did not see when they fought my brother one year ago ? the colour of my cloths is the same as his, also the colour of my skin, so what else.... I got it ! its my necklace ! my brother doesnt wear a necklace ! perhaps they think its some kind of amulet or whatever ?

ooops, there is another one ! now he has seen me - he steps in my way, raises his battleaxe, and now - yes ! its my necklace ! he didnt look in my face, just a little bit further down, its got to be the necklace ! exactly then he got this strange look in his eyes like all the others - his mouth has openend, he doesnt even move anymore he just stares - maybe he is afraid ? anyway, now Im close enough.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAYY ! AAAAAY ! AAAAAAAAAAAAY ! MY BAAAALLS MY BALLS! AAAAY ! AAAAAAAAY! BITCH BROKE MY BALLS ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ! KILL HER ! AAAY ! CATCH THAT TITS I MEAN THAT GIRL AND KILL HER ! AAAAAAAAAAAAY ! MY BAAAAAALLS !

now if I only could understand why all of them have to make such a fuzz about it - yes, I kicked you in the balls, big deal, now the whole stupid castle knows about it ! hey, was it ME who tried to hurt a girl with a battleaxe ? it was just a little kick, OK ?

anyway, now Im through the gates, just one more minute and I am in the wood and in safety, and in a few hours I will meet my brother again ! I just have to remember to tell him about the necklace. if he ever decides to enter the castle again he must wear one too - dealing with those guys was sooo much easier with it !

A pic I found and captioned

Gotta love those sandals on her!
    Attachment 9141
    Last edited by justaboy; 05-24-2009 at 12:02 AM.

How do i post pics.

Hi i love all the captions pics. I got some that i made but i dont know how to post them. hope someone can help

Thank you

When you post a reply, click the paperclip icon above the message box to attach files.