check the ballbusting updates here

Page 181 of 231 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 3457

Thread: Caption Pics

Gratitude

Quote Originally Posted by zapan View Post
    Thank you Messalina, cheerful feminism is really the angle I try give to each of my caption.
    Too often for my taste, the ballbusting fetish is riddled with needless violence or humiliation.
    For me, women are sexy when they are in control, and that means confidence and fun, not agressivity and torture.
    That is also why I often use cosplayers for caption, they tend to be very openly feminists, while also promoting positive body image and sexual acceptation,
    which gives them a proud attitude that is perfect for captions.

Just a question, is anybody experiencing difficulties seeing my captions ? I link them directly from imgur to avoid the forum's restrictions, and sometimes they don't show up for me.
    If it is the case for some people, I will add a link to my gallery in my signature. You can check my work here : http://grgoiretricoire.imgur.com/all/

Hello Zapan,

How are you? You are welcome. Yes, (although, I do not care for so-called ball busting in and of itself) I agree, the fetish seems to be routinely portrayed with gratuitous violence and random barbarism. Hey! I am up for a bit misandric sadism, as much as the next girl. I can be a sadistic bitch!! Or, so I have been told. However, there must be a damned good reason. If you are familiar with my previous posts, you 'get' my meaning.

As to feminism; I am all for the 'empowerment' of women. This includes "
    Promoting positive body image and sexual acceptation,". However, I reject 'man bashing' (so prevalent) in expressions of contemporary feminism. The popular culture is saturated with it these days. Examine (almost) any television situation comedy (or 'RomCom film) and you will notice male characters, are presented in one fashion and females in another. Generally, speaking that is. BTW, thank you for the link. I seem to be "Experiencing difficulties" mentioned, in your message.

Warm regards,
    Messalina

Big Supporter

A few new ones.

Hi Melissa.

I tend to find I seperate my personal views from sex life. I know that a few men have taken to calling themselves feminists I'm not entirely sure I have that right, but certainly I think gender equality is a good persuit and I approve of of most none insane varieties of femmenism, I think there's gender inequalities on both sides but the patriarchy most disadvantages women.

But the idea of having some lady come round torture and ******** me is a arousing, probably not in real life but yeah.

Big Supporter
    I don't know why these weren't showing up.

Big Supporter
    I have the same problem Bob, I don't know if it is imgur or the forum causin the problem, but somehow, direct links seems to have problems lately.
    Just link to your gallery, or better, add the link as your signature.

Big Supporter

Big Supporter

My caption album link

Query

Quote Originally Posted by Takethemboth View Post
    Hi Melissa.

I tend to find I seperate my personal views from sex life. I know that a few men have taken to calling themselves feminists I'm not entirely sure I have that right, but certainly I think gender equality is a good persuit and I approve of of most none insane varieties of femmenism, I think there's gender inequalities on both sides but the patriarchy most disadvantages women.

But the idea of having some lady come round torture and ******** me is a arousing, probably not in real life but yeah.

Hello there.

Is your comment, directed towards me?

Big Supporter
    Five new captions in my gallery, enjoy !

Quote Originally Posted by Messalina View Post
    Hello Zapan,

As to feminism; I am all for the 'empowerment' of women. This includes "
    Promoting positive body image and sexual acceptation,". However, I reject 'man bashing' (so prevalent) in expressions of contemporary feminism. The popular culture is saturated with it these days. Examine (almost) any television situation comedy (or 'RomCom film) and you will notice male characters, are presented in one fashion and females in another. Generally, speaking that is. BTW, thank you for the link. I seem to be "Experiencing difficulties" mentioned, in your message.

Warm regards,
    Messalina
    When popular culture features a heroine, Xena, Agent Carter for example, the recipients of their violence are almost entirely male. The film with Hit-Girl, with it's its extreme and gory violence dished out to men by HG was applauded by the critics, and the films often described as having comic, cartoon like violence. Made me wonder if there'd be the same response it it were women being battered like this. I can't make a film but I am writing a story with an indestructible heroine fighting bad guys who are girls. The violence won't include death, but it is violent, and it's women on the receiving end. This isn't meant as an attack on women, or as serious social commentary, it's just pulp. But it will be interesting to see what reactions it gets. Publishing the story (it's free) on Wattpad, I'll send a link in soon.

Quote Originally Posted by try View Post
    When popular culture features a heroine, Xena, Agent Carter for example, the recipients of their violence are almost entirely male. The film with Hit-Girl, with it's its extreme and gory violence dished out to men by HG was applauded by the critics, and the films often described as having comic, cartoon like violence. Made me wonder if there'd be the same response it it were women being battered like this. I can't make a film but I am writing a story with an indestructible heroine fighting bad guys who are girls. The violence won't include death, but it is violent, and it's women on the receiving end. This isn't meant as an attack on women, or as serious social commentary, it's just pulp. But it will be interesting to see what reactions it gets. Publishing the story (it's free) on Wattpad, I'll send a link in soon.

Hello Zapan,

So lovely to hear from you. You are correct re; "XENA, WARRIOR PRINCESS" and "MARVEL'S AGENT CARTER". Their female opponents have been few. Especially, regarding violence. I have never viewed "HIT-GIRL". However, your description sounds right for this kind of film, produced in this era. I suspect, what your are intimating re; "Women being battered like this." is correct. Particularly, if you are suggesting it is men who, are doing the battering.

In my last message, I was not making reference to violence re; male characters and female characters, specifically. Rather, simply how the two are often presented. That being, male characters are often presented as; immature, self-centred, silly, well-meaning, bumbling oafs. They also presented as; callous, predatory, self-destructive brutes. Where as, women are (depending on context) often presented as; all-seeing, all-wise, responsible, sensible, mature earth-mother 'types'. They are always struggling against the insensitive, macho, misogynistic patriarchy who, are exploiting and holding them back.<yawn>

However, your point is well made. It has begun to turn my stomach; seeing production after production in ciney and telly in which, sexual violence is visited on men as 'humour' or retribution for some real or perceived slight, to a woman.

Warm regards,
    Messalina

Quote Originally Posted by Messalina View Post
    Hello Zapan,

So lovely to hear from you. You are correct re; "XENA, WARRIOR PRINCESS" and "MARVEL'S AGENT CARTER". Their female opponents have been few. Especially, regarding violence. I have never viewed "HIT-GIRL". However, your description sounds right for this kind of film, produced in this era. I suspect, what your are intimating re; "Women being battered like this." is correct. Particularly, if you are suggesting it is men who, are doing the battering.

In my last message, I was not making reference to violence re; male characters and female characters, specifically. Rather, simply how the two are often presented. That being, male characters are often presented as; immature, self-centred, silly, well-meaning, bumbling oafs. They also presented as; callous, predatory, self-destructive brutes. Where as, women are (depending on context) often presented as; all-seeing, all-wise, responsible, sensible, mature earth-mother 'types'. They are always struggling against the insensitive, macho, misogynistic patriarchy who, are exploiting and holding them back.<yawn>

However, your point is well made. It has begun to turn my stomach; seeing production after production in ciney and telly in which, sexual violence is visited on men as 'humour' or retribution for some real or perceived slight, to a woman.

Warm regards,
    Messalina
    Hi Messalina,
    I'm Try, not Zapan. Regarding your point about the differing portrayal of men and women in tv shows, I watch so little tv I don't know much about that. As for violence, well, I've made my point about how it's treated differently for the sexes, and I see you understand what I mean. My story is of a crime fighting heroine, who can fight like Steven Seagal, but the gang of crooks she's fighting are women. I wonder how people will react. You can see it here, https://www.wattpad.com/ . You have to join, it's free, then search authors for 'Homersdad', that's me, and you'll see a story called 'They call her Petal'. It's not complete, the site wants stories submitted in installments, I'll update it every few days. It's violent, but no fatalities. I also hope it's sexy and works as a story.
    To sum up how I think 'action' tv and cinema works, women are there as eye candy, men as targets for violence.

Oops!

Quote Originally Posted by try View Post
    Hi Messalina,
    I'm Try, not Zapan. Regarding your point about the differing portrayal of men and women in tv shows, I watch so little tv I don't know much about that. As for violence, well, I've made my point about how it's treated differently for the sexes, and I see you understand what I mean. My story is of a crime fighting heroine, who can fight like Steven Seagal, but the gang of crooks she's fighting are women. I wonder how people will react. You can see it here, https://www.wattpad.com/ . You have to join, it's free, then search authors for 'Homersdad', that's me, and you'll see a story called 'They call her Petal'. It's not complete, the site wants stories submitted in installments, I'll update it every few days. It's violent, but no fatalities. I also hope it's sexy and works as a story.
    To sum up how I think 'action' tv and cinema works, women are there as eye candy, men as targets for violence.

Hello Try,

Oops! My apologies, good sir. Thank you, for placing the link here. Although, the work you described is not really my cupa'. I prefer your other materials wherein, the women defend themselves from (genuine) harm by destroying the masculine 'seeds of power'.<giggle> This is different from a woman committing a vicious brutal sexual assault on a man, because he 'stepped out' on her or made a crude remark! BTW, I understand why, you ceased producing such materials. I agree with your last sentence. However, I think more women are there to commit violence these days.

Warm regards,
    Messalina

Hi Messalina,
    Thanks for reading my stories beginning. It probably isn't your thing, it's aimed at those who enjoy material with extreme violence against men, want to see how they react when it's women being beaten. Though the violence in my story, severe as it undoubtedly it's, is quite mild compared with what now appears regularly in cinema and on tv. If you want to leave a comment on wattpad I'd be delighted, even if it's negative, I just want peoples opinions. Up to you of course.

Big Supporter