check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 231 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Caption Pics

What do these two girls want...

Would someone put some text to this picture?

Smile

WOW, DIE ZWEI SEHEN SUPER AUS.
    DIE DÜRFTEN MEINEN EIERN ALLES ANTUN

As requested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails captioned-squick.jpg  

Here's a few I found on xdrive. Sorry for any repeats.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0_Alcohol.sized.jpg   0_Drinking_Game.sized.jpg   Black_and_Blueballs.sized.jpg   Crotchp07.jpg   let_s_go_for_a_walk.sized.jpg  

A few more ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zzzNutcrackerPrincess.jpg   While_you_re_down_there.sized.jpg   Pussy_envy.sized.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
    I really like captioned pics. Here's a few pics that I like, but haven't put captions to. They're really asking for it though.
    Here's my go at it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails captioned-fuckyouup.jpg   captioned-ilovethataboutyou.jpg   captioned-neverforget.jpg   captioned-notgoodenough.jpg   captioned-stopstaring.jpg  

Y'all rock!

All these pics are awesome; that you can take a pic with no BB relevence and bring out some BB overtone is just brilliant!

Here are some good ones!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5ca7.jpg   919a.jpg   35e3.jpg   57af.jpg   a63c.jpg  

Normally I don't do shameless plugs like this, but most of the Asian pictures in the last few posts were done by yours truely back in the heyday of the orgasmdenial.com free galleries. Since the captioned pics seem to be so popular, I thought I'd make mention that many of the excellent captioners from that site (Lestadt, Namarine, Milk Maiden, and myself included) as well as some fantastic newcomers to the art have found a new and legal home for our work.

If you're interested in captioned pictures, you might want to check out these sites:
    www.femdomcaptions.com (most relevant to the ballbusting, though most of mine contain a hint of it)
    www.indecisivecaptions.com (chastity-themed captions)
    www.cuckoldcaptions.com (you'd probably never guess, but cuckold-themed captions)
    www.sissycaptions.com (Yup. Cross-dressing and ****** feminization)

Sorry for the but I figured I may as well let everyone know there's a source for this out there and let the old fans know where the old talent has gone. (And mjovanovich, you should contact me. You're great at this! If you'd like to do more, I can put you in touch with the owner of the sites mentioned above).

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Third_Horseman View Post
    Normally I don't do shameless plugs like this, but most of the Asian pictures in the last few posts were done by yours truely back in the heyday of the orgasmdenial.com free galleries. Since the captioned pics seem to be so popular, I thought I'd make mention that many of the excellent captioners from that site (Lestadt, Namarine, Milk Maiden, and myself included) as well as some fantastic newcomers to the art have found a new and legal home for our work.

If you're interested in captioned pictures, you might want to check out these sites:
    www.femdomcaptions.com (most relevant to the ballbusting, though most of mine contain a hint of it)
    www.indecisivecaptions.com (chastity-themed captions)
    www.cuckoldcaptions.com (you'd probably never guess, but cuckold-themed captions)
    www.sissycaptions.com (Yup. Cross-dressing and ****** feminization)

Sorry for the but I figured I may as well let everyone know there's a source for this out there and let the old fans know where the old talent has gone. (And mjovanovich, you should contact me. You're great at this! If you'd like to do more, I can put you in touch with the owner of the sites mentioned above).
    And you were one of the all-time best captioners It's good to see you around, you should show a few of your masterpieces to the crowd in here.

It's good to see you around, you should show a few of your masterpieces to the crowd in here.
    Ah, sure, why not...though "masterpieces" is way too strong.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0 Vicious Cycle.jpg   0 Bite.jpg   0 Boss.JPG   0 Bully.jpg   0 Curbing Behavior.jpg  

A few from the always good http://www.emily18.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e18bb1.jpg   e18bb2.jpg   e18bb3.jpg   e18bb4.jpg  

sexy pics

i like seeing women making fun of men when they get hit where it hurts

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
    I really like captioned pics. Here's a few pics that I like, but haven't put captions to. They're really asking for it though.
    where did you get the one of the girl with brass knuckles? id really like to see more of her.

Hallo, i'm a new members, how can i see the little photo???