check the ballbusting updates here

Page 7 of 231 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Caption Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Diskordovich View Post
    This is a great thread because it is funny yet pertinent and, in some cases, true! Hehehehe. Some of the captions are so cool!

However, I wonder if we should add a technical forum to this board so that someone can tell someone like me how to add captions to a pic? I've never done that before, but I have some very naughty and funny ideas!

Cheerio,

DK
    It's easy enough to add a caption just using Microsoft paint. Just open the image for editing (CTRL+E) then select the text box tool from the side bar (the A icon) drag your text box where you want your caption then type it in and hit save. Note: you will not be able to edit the text box after you if you come back later so keep a uncaptioned copy of the picture in case you wish to redo it. Also Microsoft paint has limited font options so if you want to play with different fonts and styles of text then create the text box in Microsoft word then copy and paste it into paint after you've finished. Before pasting a text box into paint go to the image tool bar and untick draw opaque if you want to be able to see the picture behind your text.

Thanks. Very useful info!

Some captions

Well I decided its about time I gave something back to these forums, so here's my first attempt at some captions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails leaky faucet.JPG   a simple wager.JPG   meeting your girlfriend's friends.JPG  

Registered Member

nice

love them, thx for posting

very nice stuff. thanks all

I would be amused to see a ball-busting carton with the copy-line: "Was that a gun in your pocket, or were you just pleased to see me!"

Quote Originally Posted by lucys_sexslave View Post
    Well I decided its about time I gave something back to these forums, so here's my first attempt at some captions.
    They are good. Great fun. Thanks!

By the way, nice to see an Action Girls pic. I have a few with swords! I'll add them in time. Perfectly legal because they are affiliate samples, with no one else involved; and they pose with guns and swords and whatever. No big deal but quite fun.

Damn!

Sorry y'all: can't post attachments. Everytime I try to upload an attachment, there comes a 'you are not registered' message. I got a couple new capt. pics, but until I can find a way to upload them without the 'you are not registered' message popping up, I'm afraid I can't share them with you.
    Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by justaboy View Post
    Sorry y'all: can't post attachments. Everytime I try to upload an attachment, there comes a 'you are not registered' message. I got a couple new capt. pics, but until I can find a way to upload them without the 'you are not registered' message popping up, I'm afraid I can't share them with you.
    Sorry!

Well, I am not sure what is wrong. Sorry. It ain't my site.

I would respectfully suggest you send a PM to the Moderator of this forum and explain what the problem is. Don't be backwards in coming forwards. Just because we deal with what some people regard as "challenging" subject matter does not mean that we are not a nice bunch of people.

We are here to help.

Well, I am anyway.

It works again

wow. Maybe it was a problem on my side. Yeah, that was probably it. Well as I said I got three new ones. Give me your thoughts about it!

Attachment 8751 Attachment 8752 Attachment 8753
    Last edited by justaboy; 05-24-2009 at 12:02 AM.

Registered Member
    the first three captions are great

very nice photos

heres a few of my wife

these are photoshopped and captioned hope you enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 96e1.JPG   9df4.JPG   FemdomCaption_8.JPG   16ac.JPG  

More Pics

Here's some pics I've found on this forum with a few extra details... I hope you appreciate!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9 words.jpg   Nutcracker.jpg   bt8.jpg