check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Hanged by the balls

Hybrid View

Hanged by the balls

what will happen if person will be hanged by his nuts?

How fast he will die?I tried to find some information aboiut it in google but there is no execution like this .

Big Supporter
    You thinking of trying it

probably you would die because of pain shock in first 15-30 seconds.. but may be you dont die, but your balls stays there and you fall on the floor and you open your eyes in intensive care unit of a hospital..
    i don't advice to do that..

Quote Originally Posted by major View Post
    what will happen if person will be hanged by his nuts?

How fast he will die?I tried to find some information aboiut it in google but there is no execution like this .
    To my knowledge nobody has ever been killed by having their testicles pulled off in a hanging. The closest thing would be a guy from India who died when his wife squeezed his balls and would not let go. The man eventually died from shock.

I really doubt that someone could be killed by having their nuts ripped off in a hanging unless they had diabetes or low blood pressure; but if you want to find out how long it would take for someone to die from shock or loss of blood you can probably find that on google.

Supreme Poster
    there are some vids going around called roys nut hang. the guy hs held about 3 feet off the air by his balls, along with weights attached to his body...pretty sick. his mistress also shoves needles through his balls. nobody seems to have the video though

Here’s a pic http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost....52&postcount=8
    From another thread on this topic. The thread is called “Hung by you balls” and is to be found here: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3372

I just wonder what will happen. Why no one ever been executied in this way?Or tortured in the past by mad terrorist.

most people will loose his balls and fall on the floor ending in the hospital or rather die from shock pain

Quote Originally Posted by major View Post
    I just wonder what will happen. Why no one ever been executied in this way?Or tortured in the past by mad terrorist.
    The final episode of Blackadder, series one, shows three masked men get strung up by the balls after threatening to hang Sir Wilfred Death by the "codlings from that tree." I don't think the wirters intended to leave the audience wanting to try the experience but it has inspired me for years. I have also fantasised repeatedly about having dominant woman experiment with using the "Codling grinder" on me.

Possible

It's really possible and I was really surprised, when I've seen a guy hanging in the air only by his balls.. even with extra weight!!!
    If someone is interested, I can upload this video somewhere.

I’ve enlarged that image so that the outline of his erect cock is clearly visible under his stretched scrotum.
    Those balls have been pushed near to the end of his penis, but they are not supporting his weight.

If the force were acting only on his balls, the extended ball-sack would be very narrow in the middle.
    With a very firm grip on an erection, underneath the scrotum, one can take considerable pulling force perpendicular to one’s body.
    I have been ****** into a high wrestler’s bridge by this method.

This technique is not without danger, especially if the woman is reluctant to squeeze hard enough to hold the “meat” through the skin.

Alec Anaconda

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hung5.jpg  
    Last edited by Alec Anaconda; 03-03-2010 at 12:18 PM. Reason: font

Done it

I have hung myself by just my balls for about 2 minutes. I have it on tape adn hope to put it to dvd and maybe add it here some time.
    I also have Roy's nut hang it is difficult to see if his cock is in there as well or not but the video does exist. O and the pic here is not from roy's nut hang
    My balls are for gals to have fun with! Lots and lots of fun!!

Maybe this is what would happen?

Cheers!
    VD