check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: with the flick of a wrist !

with the flick of a wrist !

hello new here !
    i love ballsqueezing and all sorts of ballplay
    but i do love the reaction the best and i like to see girl tease guy as he squrims helpless after a hit !
    anyway , my friend and his wife were jokin aroun and he grabbed her shoulders as soon as he did she flicked him in the balls with the back of her hands ! he sank to his knees and she teased him about how easy it was for women , with the flick of her wrist she said she could render a male helpless
    i thought it was so hot .
    thats why i think that would be good in ballbusting clips , more reaction ?
    anyone agree ??

luvballplay

I like your ideas, especially how easy it is for a girl to make a guy completely helpless. Those few seconds where the pain from the impact to his nuts triggers a response in the brain are the best. You see his eyes roll back and his breathing become jerky. Amongst other things.

Quote Originally Posted by luvballplay View Post
    hello new here !
    i love ballsqueezing and all sorts of ballplay
    but i do love the reaction the best and i like to see girl tease guy as he squrims helpless after a hit !
    anyway , my friend and his wife were jokin aroun and he grabbed her shoulders as soon as he did she flicked him in the balls with the back of her hands ! he sank to his knees and she teased him about how easy it was for women , with the flick of her wrist she said she could render a male helpless
    i thought it was so hot .
    thats why i think that would be good in ballbusting clips , more reaction ?
    anyone agree ??

luvballplay