check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Brother Love

Hybrid View

Brother Love

hey people.
    i've seen some movies of Brother Love. ( Pov Fantasy 1 to 6 and the extras of some dvds )
    but i've heard there is an extra ballbusting scene with Sarah Stone in the dvd of Pov Fantasy 6.
    anyone got it? i'm dying too see that shit man. help would be perfect.

Big Supporter i am jacks username's Avatar
    Haven't seen it, but I highly recommend Face First, especially if you are into ball biting.

I saw POV 2 and loved it . My DVD player here freaks as I bought the disk in the US. Can anybody advise me as to which are the best POV movies for BB? (Are there any scene by scene reviews on the web?). I’d also be keen to learn of where I can get these movies from in the UK or Europe.
    Ta,
    Paddy

Supreme Poster
    lol sick of all this brother love talk, people asking for stuff!
    so i'm gonna upload a load of videos - some are ballbusting only comps that i made. Uploading the first now. Mainly got the pov fantasy stuff from torrents.

sendspace - not rapidshare as no one really likes it.

Says its got 41mins left, so 1st one up in under an hour then.

Supreme Poster
    Julia bb Comp

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h8kasj

Just the ballbusting here, don't know if many of you seen it. I'll stick another up 2moro or something.

You rock twisty! No I haven’t seen this. Which film is it from? I’d love to learn/see more. Which Brother Love film is the best?

Are those all of his BB movies? Face First & POV Fantasy(I think up to 7 now). The Penny Flame scene ROCKS!

Does he have any other stuff like the Penny Flame scene That's awesome and I'd love to see more like it
    Best ever IMHO.

Question Cutest Ballbust EVER???

I love the Penny Flame scene from POV2. I couldn’t get the link to work here so here it is again for those that missed it. This is an 88Mb avi file. I didn’t have the codec to run it to begin with but it seems to be in a standard pack of ‘em I downloaded.

Penny's in pink with a pink wig in this one and looks just like a character from a Knave or Babel cartoon.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/eiknmd

ENJOY

If you’ve never seen this one you MUST!

If anybody knows of something else this good please upload it

Does anybody here know how to contact BL so that we can ask him for more like this?

Here's another POV ballbust I don't see listed here but not quite so mean: http://rapidshare.com/files/71181317..._outakes_2.avi

AWESOME - and YES cutest ever! I missed this first time. Anybody got any of the others?
    I would love to see Face First

Yes, I'd also like to see face first.

Here's a clip of a hot looking Hollie Stevens busting and biting (bites not so hard though) Brother Love.

Enjoy and please post other clips if you have them

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cssbor

peole are always moaning about rapidshare. I have ALWAYS been able to dl stuff, yes after a wait, but always got it. I have NEVER ever got one single file from sendpace, not ONE. Always says teh free server is busy, no matter when I try to DL the files, so I think sendspace sux a LOT more than rapidshare which DOES, let u download after a wait

It rather depends on where you are and which ISP you’re with. BT (British Telecom) over here have been systematically blocking access to rapidshare for it customers during peak use hours and I believe there is a legal case pending against them that includes this aspect (along with the fact that you don’t get what you pay for in terms of broadband speed).

BTW, was there anything specific that interested you? I’m sure between us we can get it up on RS 4u

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz View Post
    peole are always moaning about rapidshare. I have ALWAYS been able to dl stuff, yes after a wait, but always got it. I have NEVER ever got one single file from sendpace, not ONE. Always says teh free server is busy, no matter when I try to DL the files, so I think sendspace sux a LOT more than rapidshare which DOES, let u download after a wait
    RS is great if it isn't blocked and you can get a new IP just by unplugging your modem or whathaveyou and reconnecting. Otherwise it is frustrating if you have no premium account. Especially for multi-part files because you must wait 90 minutes or so between the time from which you can get the next part!

I will never get RS premium though. If I am going to pay someone, I'll pay the people making the content and support them....not RS trying to annoy me into paying THEM for someone else's work.