check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Brother Love

Quote Originally Posted by twistayours View Post
    Yeh the site's content hasn't been updated for ages, like stops at DVD 4. Anyone have have DVD 6? some real nice busting on it. Gonna upload that next, mite make it a bb comp before posting. have 1-6 and site's stuff, but no extra's e.g. 101... Also i need to post Roxy clip (on other pc), prob one of the best bb/pov clips there is.
    yeah u r right. the site hasn't beed uptaded for ages.
    i got the extra of "penny plame ballbusting 101" which has really great and hard busting in it. now i heard that it's the same with sarah stone but i can't find the vid. if you find it please let me know.

anybody have the bb from that one girl with brother love who looked rather "punky".. She was wearing glasses and was telling him how before he got a blowjob she had to punch him in the balls?

Supreme Poster
    Maybe, is it penny flame. She the pink haired one in the ballbusting 101, but she also has another full other scene, might mean that. I'll put some others up in a few days, been swamped with uni work past few weeks!

Are those all of his BB movies? Face First & POV Fantasy(I think up to 7 now). The Penny Flame scene ROCKS!

Does he have any other stuff like the Penny Flame scene That's awesome and I'd love to see more like it
    Best ever IMHO.

Cheers mate. Think that was from Pov Fantasy 3, Pov Fantasy DVD's are all good prob 2 and 3 the best though.

Here's another from Fantasy 3

Kay bb Comp

http://www.sendspace.com/file/40mis6
    It there anyways you could put those links on another site? sendspace wont let me download.

Come on Twisty. I simply cannot wait fer another one
    Cheers ,
    Paddy

Supreme Poster
    Yeah sorry, sunday and i'll post. that's when i'm going home - different stuff on that pc.

Twisty rules

Yeah sorry
    Don't be. You're doing just great Are there any more scenes as good and hard as the Penny Flame one? I notice that he asks for more in all the other scenes. He never once did that with Penny (and who can blame him )

Wota day Sunday’s gonna be! First I’ll get to see Leicester Tigers do the treble and then if I’m not too drunk to find my way out of London and back home I’ll get to glimpse another tasty Brother Love morsel from Twisty. I can’t wait! Oh well, it’ll soon be time to crack a beer and settle down to the FA cup. It’s a tough life……

PS. Yes, my 'box' is in the UK.
    PPS. I don’t care who wins this afternoon so long we win in Athens (I’ll be there. Any body else here making the trip?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 008.jpg  

very good post

twistayours is the man

Come back Twisty! We want more

Supreme Poster
    Hey, yeh i came back on monday but have just finished uni so been doing stuff all week. out 2night - but promise 2moro i'll post some stuff, promise! lol.

anyone have the vid where he gets injured?

I know that in one of his later vids he gets a testicle injury. I have been searching for this video forever cant find it anywhere but I know it exists please post if you have it

Supreme Poster
    Hey,

working on a few things, yeah there is another penny flame one i'll upload. But the videos are about 300MB so wanted to just make bb comps like before, but there not loading in movie maker. So uploading the full thing - look like it taking ages. - prob do 3 more like this.

Next is im downloading Pov Fantasy 7 (think came out 1st May), has bb in it. It's at 59% out of 1.38GB - So that'll take a while.

There's a really good scene from Pov Fantasy 6 that i have on my i.pod drive, i'll fish that out and see what i can do.

Also i saw the Face First DVD, some nice scenes - but i streamed it, so not saved on hard drive. Busty College Coeds P.O.V is another one i streamed from Brother Love and also has bb.

See what i can do guys. maybe a little wait (day or so) before the goods.