check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: women kicking women in groin

women kicking women in groin

A women kicking a man in the groin will turn me on beyond belief of corse, but It turns me on even more if a woman or a man kicks a woman in the groin and nothing happens. What about you guys? Since there are very few videos if any on this stuff, I usually go to martial arts forums on female groin guards. Usually there are some pretty hot debates as to weather women actually need groin protection. and you can get stuff like this....

"Hmm...I'm female and have tried it in fights with other females (when I was a teen). It doesn't do much...very ineffective tactic"

and

"I have been kicked in the groin to the point of wondering if I was bruised there, so let me tell you that women don't feel any where NEAR the amount of pain that men apparently feel there. Our reproductive organs are all nicely tucked inside and well guarded by our pelvic bone, thank you. Guys don't seem to even like to have theirs jiggled too much. "

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by help please View Post
    A women kicking a man in the groin will turn me on beyond belief of corse, but It turns me on even more if a woman or a man kicks a woman in the groin and nothing happens. What about you guys? Since there are very few videos if any on this stuff, I usually go to martial arts forums on female groin guards. Usually there are some pretty hot debates as to weather women actually need groin protection. and you can get stuff like this....

"Hmm...I'm female and have tried it in fights with other females (when I was a teen). It doesn't do much...very ineffective tactic"

and

"I have been kicked in the groin to the point of wondering if I was bruised there, so let me tell you that women don't feel any where NEAR the amount of pain that men apparently feel there. Our reproductive organs are all nicely tucked inside and well guarded by our pelvic bone, thank you. Guys don't seem to even like to have theirs jiggled too much. "

I think the term is "cunt busting". The old velvet kick I think had some of this. I have a clip where one guy (who is famous for getting busted) is allowed to kick the usual female kicker. She just laughs. HAve you seen this one? It is very old...

no havent seen much as far as cuntbusting, i thought cuntbusting was supposed to hurt women or something?

thanks for the links

A women kicking a man in the groin will turn me on beyond belief of corse, but It turns me on even more if a woman or a man kicks a woman in the groin and nothing happens. What about you guys?
    Such things turn me on as well. I even get excited by watching female soccer episodes when girls don't cover their groins while a free kick is being performed unlike guys.
    Last edited by PeterRay; 04-25-2009 at 08:06 AM.

More pics of the same theme

And more pics of the same sort

And some more pics

The last two pics

Big Supporter

and

Ask Julie, she knows.

thanks for the hot pics!!
    let me know if you have more stuff

Quote Originally Posted by sunk View Post
    I think the term is "cunt busting". The old velvet kick I think had some of this. I have a clip where one guy (who is famous for getting busted) is allowed to kick the usual female kicker. She just laughs. HAve you seen this one? It is very old...

Um, that kick was so soft I am surprised that she even knew he had touched her

I like this episode from the movie "Just Another Girl". This guy dresses himself as a girl cleaner and goes to the locker room of the girls' shower room. There, in disguise, he mops the floor, naked girls passing by him. And then an unexpected thing happenes to him, a thing that can never happen to a real girl - he accidentally jabs himself in the nuts with the mop stick. Luckily for him the girls just think that he (she) just feels sick...

When boys look so pathetic, girls dont't even care of their groins.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=85f6wPDqVAU

cbaforums.net