check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: women kicking women in groin

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by exstudent View Post
    I don't agree. It's the best design ever! I love the fact testicles are on the outside. I'm sure everyone on this forum would agree or we would have no fetish. Not just for ballbusting but I love having them played with, sucked, fondled, kissed, squeezed. The more attention the better!
    agree 100%

next time cover your pathetic groin :

http://rapidshare.com/files/33698995...rbust.wmv.html

home made cuntbusting.Teenagers having fun

http://rapidshare.com/files/33711608/shot1.mpg.html

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by skipperbob View Post
    I kind of think these are not appropriate here!
    Yeah, it seems really strange discussing this here. But hey it is cool with me!

so this rapidshare clips prove that females have groin/crotch area is similar to balls .It is as weak as male nutsack or even weaker

Quote Originally Posted by PeterRay View Post
    This was taken from here
    http://ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/brain20051117/

The scrotum
    Regardless of whether you are male or female, there has come a point at which you have looked at the male sexual anatomy and asked yourself the obvious question: “What is going on here?” Just look at it—the design is ridiculous. The two testicles are hanging in a little sack called the scrotum, so they are out in the open and completely exposed.
    If man is created by an Intelligent Designer, then why in the world would he design human males like this? Why aren’t the testicles packaged neatly inside the body like every other important organ?

If you are a male, you know about the several problems that go with external testicles:
    1. It can be uncomfortable to run because the testicles have a tendency to flap around. This is why male athletes wear jock straps.
    2. Because they are outside and unprotected, the testicles are quite sensitive to pain. Any male who has ever been “kicked in the balls” or fallen in the wrong way on his testicles knows how excruciatingly painful it can be.
    3. Because there are loose flaps of skin involved, you get problems like chaffing, jock itch, etc. that develop in and around the scrotum.
    Anyone who looks at the design of the testicles and the scrotum can see that there are major flaws. Why are the testicles designed this way?

The testicles hang in a sack outside of the body on most mammals for a very simple reason. The ideal temperature for sperm production happens to be about three degrees Celsius lower that normal body temperature. By hanging the testicles in an external sack, the testicles can more easily maintain this lower temperature. Two types of mammals solve the temperature problem with something other than an external sack: cetaceans (dolphins, whales) and seals. They compensate for the temperature problem with elaborate blood circulation schemes to keep the testicles cool.
    If an Intelligent Designer created the human body, the obvious question that you have to ask yourself is this: Why didn’t he simply design the testicles so that they function at the normal body temperature? Why in the world would an Intelligent Designer make them temperature-sensitive? If the testicles functioned at normal body temperature (instead of three degrees cooler) then the testicles could be inside the body like every other organ.
    Why create such a ridiculous design?
    What if we hypothesize that there is no Intelligent Designer? In that case, the human body was designed by a natural process. The fact that the sperm-producing organs are temperature-sensitive is an accident of that natural process. The problem was solved by nature by hanging the testicles of most mammals in a little sack outside the rest of the body. In that case, this whacky design makes sense.

I agree - no Intellegent Designer created this world...
    I think this is proof we were designed by a female(s).

Yes, and she (they) put the testicles outside the male body just for kicks, pun intended.

tish forum is hot!

this forum is hot...i love women kicking balls!

My sister once was kicked between the legs by a horse and told me she fell down with searing pain for several minutes. She said she felt sore for weeks after.

Quote Originally Posted by Busted Balz View Post
    My girlfriend has told me how sensitive her clit is especially when it is aroused. However, most women’s clits are surrounded by a lot more cushion than a man’s balls which just hang there like a punching bag begging to be hit. It would take pinpoint accuracy or a freak accident to inflict the type of pain the slightest blow to a pair of nuts brings.

How's this for pinpoint accuracy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yeoc8zd6BQ