check the ballbusting updates here

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: women kicking women in groin

Quote Originally Posted by major View Post
    if you have nothing to say just insulting me you better say nothing or shut up.
    how can I say nothing AND shut up ??? U rave on about how it cant be painfull, like u KNOW what it feels like for a girl. As I have said MANY times in this thread ALONE, NO girl will EVER say it hurts just as much, but we dont go around make groundless opinionated claims like YOU do

Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz View Post
    I wish guys would STOP pretending to be girls on here saying it dont hurt, that is pure BULLSHIT
    hahaha she called me a boy.

Yep, I did, and from what u said u sound like one

Lightbulb

One thing I have noticed is that girls do not hit each other in the groin very hard. If you go on youtube or just search the web you might find a couple of guys who hit a girl hard in the crotch and they go down fast. It makes sense because the clitoris (supposedly the most sensitive part of a woman) is stuck in place unlike the male genitalia. When a guy is kicked in the groin his testicles are pushed to the sides and are only pinched unless he has his nuts tied off. This does hurt but it is hard to believe that it hurts as much as a woman being kicked in the groin since her clitoris cannot move. Maybe if the woman was circumcised see might not feel much but otherwise I would think it would hurt the woman more than the guy.

People have always seen the testicles as the weakest spot on a man but they never think about the woman. This is probably because when a big guy gets in a fight with a smaller dude the small guy is ****** to grab the guy by the balls or get crushed. Everyone sees this and for than on thinks that the groin is a super sensitive for men. Few people think to question, "Does this mean that women also have a weakness in that area?" Women do not have much to grab thus it is far more common to see a guy get crotch grabbed than a girl. We tend to think about things more if we have seen them first hand. Therefore we see guys as having a weak spot and completely ignore the women.

For the last 50 years guys in some schools have played a game. A guy will kick one of the guys in the nuts and if he does not show a satisfactory reaction he is labeled a girl. This puts huge pressure on guys to perform their pain.

I am sure you have all seen a guy get hit in the groin by something really soft and weak. The guy will still usually go down on his knees as if he is in pain. If you watch enough videos you will see some guys taking 3-4 hard blows in the groin before doubling over. This is a more realistic response and not the over reaction response that guys are taught at a young age.

I theorize that it hurts more for a man to be grabbed by his testicles than for a woman to be grabbed by her labia or some other part of her privates. I also think that it would hurt a woman more to be kicked in the groin than a guy. There is no way of proving whether or not these theories are true but they are my best guesses with the information I have available.

Comments... Suggestions?

I have played with both Ballbusting and Cuntbusting and from my experience, i'd say there were both differences and similarities.

The main difference that i've found is that girls don't really react to squeezing. It seems that you can grab a good handful of pussy and crush away without any real pain. Secondly, light taps and flicks don't seem to have as much effect on a pussy as they do on a pair of balls.

Having said the above, i have experimented with kicks, punches, slaps and knees and i'd say that in my honest opinion, it usually seems to have pretty much the same effect whether the recipient has a pair of balls or a pussy.

Big Supporter

Cannot capture videos from efukt.com

Why can't I download the videos from efukt.com? Orbit and other download managers will not grab them. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakelinux View Post
    Why can't I download the videos from efukt.com? Orbit and other download managers will not grab them. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
    right click on the video and go to properties. copy and paste the link into the url and then save via media player. its a hassle i know.

Another way is just copy and paste it from your temporary internet files to where ever you want.

F

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ftwd View Post
    Another way is just copy and paste it from your temporary internet files to where ever you want.

F

would that work for flash media too?

some photos girls in troubles
    Last edited by Lothar2; 11-19-2007 at 02:40 AM.

Registered Member

Smile

Congrats, guys. This thread made my face blush.

I have had experience with ballbusting and cuntbusting. I will say that it is enough pain for either gender that so much gravity should not be placed on the debate of who it hurts more.

I once wrecked a woman's evening by kicking her moderately in the crotch, and it is the only time I have ever felt guilty for hitting a human being. It was just awful how much agony it put her in. I was surprised when a few careless swats and slaps did not make another one of my playmates even twitch.

Light slaps will evidently not hurt a cunt very much unless you strike just right. If you kick or punch the puss right, there's not much she can do about it and it will hurt like hell. I once grabbed a girl by her clit in a playfight, too, and it seemed to produce plenty of pain. She felt like kicks were more painful, though.

Guy's jewels are easier targets for strikes and grabs. That is a man's weakness. I cannot say if his jewels are more sensitive to pain or not. If you really have to grip a woman by the privates, just stick unclipped fingers inside her and she's at your mercy. That's about as easy as grabbing balls.

I can say that there are a few times I have seen over the years while browsing google that there are several instances of women having serious sexual complications from groin kicks and other injuries, similar to how men can. Also, I once read in a European martial arts manual that was posted online that striking a woman's groin was effective in a defense situation. I believe it was Kampfringen.

Anyways -- I am impressed by the handling of this topic by this forum. None of this "my cunt is steel!" crap.

Cuntbusting

I think it depends on how you hit the pussy as to how much it will hurt. My girlfriend can take slaps and gentle kicks with the top of the foot quite easily but if i kick with my toe or accidentally get her with my ankle, she's down for the count.

I think we're pretty well suited though as we both enjoy giving and receiving just as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Vittoria View Post
    i've been hit in the pussy very hard (accident!) and it really didnt hurt very much. A bit of bone bruising but that's it!

HAHA!~
    My Dear Wife abuses my balls often, sometimes she does my cock, but she isnt happy with the results, never, then the balls get it,,,and I beg.
    Pussy and breasts, inside of thighs etc are erotc and tender but Normal balls , in the hands of a Lady, well , she can kill him if yhe wants. My wife "loans" my balls to her sister sometimes, and the sister, loves to torture balls, but if she is in a cruel mood, she squeezs and I cant stand , I even lose my voice and cant beg,,, Breasts, clit,penis, etc hurt if abused, but balls are DEATH,, my humbel feelings

Why no real CB material?

Another thing when comparing the ballbusting and cuntbusting stuff is that the BB videos commonly feature girls wearing boots and kicking as hard as they can repeatedly until the man cannot stand.

My question is, why doesn't any site produce the same kind of content for the CB fans? The only thing out there seems to be tame, playful barefoot kicks and slaps.

Any thoughts?