check the ballbusting updates here

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: women kicking women in groin

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by giabread View Post
    Actually cuntbusting CAN bring significant and permanent damage to females, so it's not a very good idea to engage in it.[
    Same thing with ballbusting, it's a risk we take
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz View Post
    This is a great site if u really HATE women, and I mean REALLY really HATE them. I use to belong to it, just couldnt take all the anti female comments and hatemail I recieved
    It's true...most those guys are really sick and it seems like they have a hatred of women. They are pathetic.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz View Post
    This is a great site if u really HATE women, and I mean REALLY really HATE them. I use to belong to it, just couldnt take all the anti female comments and hatemail I recieved
    Also, it has a lot of men busting women. This just sucks, a man is far more vulnerable to being busted than a woman is.
    Just my opinion

Supreme Poster
    personally i don't have anything against men cuntbusting women as long as the lady is into it and it's consensual. it's not something i look for online but to each their own

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by nutslave View Post
    personally i don't have anything against men cuntbusting women as long as the lady is into it and it's consensual. it's not something i look for online but to each their own
    I would agree to each his own, I just don't like it. I'm just stating my opinion, as my signature says.
    Just my opinion

1 more from a MMA fight. A fighter knees her opponent in the cunt twice.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/10818315...bustingmma.avi

My high school gf played hockey and she loved getting a stick in the crotch. She wanted me to kick her there.

I used to punch my ex-wife in the crotch as punishment for losing a bet. She found it rather painful, but I was aiming for hurting her clit. She loved me to bite her clit, chomp down on it, stick it with a pin, or burn it with a joint.

Registered Member
    the middle girl is covering her groin in a free kick of soccer. she must have been hit there at least once by soccer ball and know it hurt like hell.

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGorsky View Post
    My high school gf played hockey and she loved getting a stick in the crotch. She wanted me to kick her there.

I used to punch my ex-wife in the crotch as punishment for losing a bet. She found it rather painful, but I was aiming for hurting her clit. She loved me to bite her clit, chomp down on it, stick it with a pin, or burn it with a joint.
    Did she wear a pelvic protector? The girls that played hockey in my school wore groin protection.

Has anyone downloaded any of the clips off of nutcrunchcentral? They look like petty good busts from the descriptions, I havent actually bought any though. On several of the clip descriptions they claim models end up with bruised pussies. (they say one called them the next day upset about it, what did she think was going to happen if she let people whack her between the legs a bunch of times?)

Their nutbusting stuff is pretty good anyways, it makes you a little worried about the health of their models though. I hope noone was badly hurt or anything. (its still fun to watch either way though)

Supreme Poster
    without a doubt this is the best and hardest Cunbusting Ive ever seen

reason? she does it hard like ballbusting and wears boots!!

[IMG]http://image1.**********.com/accounts8/35039/clip_images/NN&S%20061%20Kicking%20the%20slut%20hard%20in%20he r%20pussy.%20Cunt%20busting%20is%20so%20much%20fun .jpg[/IMG]