What I always wonder is why there aren't more clips out there making use of women taunting men properly whilst busting.

Occasionally you get one or two that are half decent but the women always seem a bit inarticulate and the stock standard "you're pathetic" or "isn't this fun?" seems a bit dull. Why don't the women actually talk about the physical advantage that they have in lacking balls whilst making the men feel the pain in theirs? I think that would be much hotter.

I am currently looking for an old video on youtub that had a woman and man wrestling. she grabs his balls and starts talking about how "weak you guys are down there" and that "women don't have to worry about that". I can't find it yet but it's the perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Instead I'll post this link which has some nice (funny) verbal but it's not totally to the point (it's all I can find at the moment)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWN0g_AjDWc&NR=1

If anyone out there knows of clips with good verbal domination could they post some links? Some busters are either too quiet or just unnatural when speaking their lines. Ideally they would be talking about how good it feels knowing nothing on the same scale can be done back to them.

It sounds like an obvious thing but it's amazing how difficult it is to find.

Any ideas?