check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stories by Oh.....

Supreme Poster

Stories by Oh.....

Saturday Morning

“So..what do you wan to do today?” I asked her as we lay on the bed together, I rubbing my hands over the small of her tanned lower back just above the valley that marked the beginnings of her lovely taut cheeks. It was mid-morning and we hadn’t yet made the attempt to leave the bed. My small circular massages made there way down till I was now rubbing the top of her bottom.
    She adjusted her leg, spreading it a touch wider, wide enough for me to slide my hand up and in between had I the notion, “Well, I think I have an idea of how you’d like to start it.” I looked back at her as I was facing the foot of the bed as she lay in the “correct’ direction on her smooth soft tummy. I saw the interested glimmer in her ocean blue eyes and slight purse in her pouty lips that only made me want her more.
    I playfully tugged the shear fabric of her royal midnight panties up making it pull tighter against the soft sensitive flesh of her outer lips.
    Making a slight noise of discomfort she readjusted herself, “The idea is to get them off not insert them in.” She added with a tinge of annoyance at my immature antic.
    “You should punish me.”
    “Careful or I might.” Her reply instant and her legs pulled closer together.
    “No, really, punish me. I’ve been a bad boy.” I emphasized bad rather than boy for my hardness truly was beyond that of a lad.
    She paused curiously and I felt the gentle touch of her hand along my calf. “This is new.” Was all she said awaiting my response.
    “Just something I’ve kinda been thinking about. Thought maybe you’d be willing to try.” I was careful with my words. Our relationship in the bedroom had so far been very satisfying and open but admittedly this was a step I wanted to take but didn’t want her to think I wasn’t already happy. “It’s been so great with you so far, like I can open up to you.” The last part was completely true yet I felt a twinge of guilt for using it to my own end.
    “Do you know how you’d like me to punish you?” She asked but clearly knew the answer to the question as I felt her nails seductively rake the back of my leg.
    I nodded my head several times and tried to look sheepish as she stared at me coyly. Her small face was so delicate and kissable but at the same time sexy and erotic.
    “What’s in it for me? YOU get punished. What do I get?” But she already knew the answer to that question as well.
    “Anything you want baby, anything you want.” I replied as I crawled back up the bed to engage her lips. My hand fell across the top of her breast, my thumb gently over her nipple. She was short and her frame small which only glorified her generous proportions. Her breasts were full and large though her pale pink nipples were small. I pressed my thumb into the left one and it grew harder, not fully erect but getting there.
    “That could be tough to live up to.” Her hands rubbed against my chest and drifted lower to caress my belly. She was quite right, big things do cum in small packages and she was an energetic and highly enthused lover. Precisely why I took the chance of asking the question in the first place. Her hand dropped lower and found my cock, fully aroused and dying of anticipation. Taking this as a sign of my commitment she spoke the words I’d been longing to hear…
    “And how would you like Keri to punish you? What can I do to my big bad boy?” Her hand and deftly wrapped itself around my penis and started roughly stroking.
    “My balls…” I replied trying to ignore her manipulations.
    “Your balls. What about your balls?” Her stroking stopped and I felt her fingers search lower. I gently kneaded her firm boobs and brought a hardened nipple to my mouth and sucked it tenderly till she ooohed.
    “I want you to hit my balls.”
    “What?” the hand motions below stopped in surprise.
    “I want you to hit me in the balls.” I repeated my request genuinely.
    “Won’t that stop our party, not start it. I’ve seen guys get hit in the crotch.” She was confused but quite sure of the effect.
    “I’m not asking you to completely kill them just one good hit. They really aren’t going to break, they’re tougher than you think.” I countered, my hands moved off her breasts and were I now held her hand lovingly.
    “Are you sure? I kicked a boy once in high school and..”
    “And I bet he fell to the floor in pain and rolled around moaning before getting up again later. That was also a kick, and I bet he deserved it.” I finished my interruption.
    “Yes, and he did, the pervert cupped my ass!’
    “Bastard!” I exclaimed in mock outrage, “And I bet it felt good to get him.” I watched her face as she thought back.
    “Yeah, but not for him. His nuts saw stars.” She thought about that last statement and concern crept into her sharp blue eyes, “Are you sure I won’t hurt them too much?”
    “No, not this way.” I positioned her on her knees facing me while I did the same. “Take one hand and wrap it around the top of my scrotum, sort of trapping them beneath your hand. Push down slightly so they’re tight and don’t get away.”
    I took her right hand and guided her. She carefully goose-necked my sack and then playfully wiggled like a cow bell before pushing down with exaggerated care, “They are slippery little devils.”
    My cock was solid and throbbing as I felt the glorious pressure against my nads as she tightened her grip around them. I moaned and reached for her boobies which were resting so wonderfully against me.
    “Do you want me to squeeze?” She asked hotly as her left hand went to begin jerking me off again.
    As much as I wanted more pressure in my balls I shook my head, “No, I want you to open your other hand like a paddle and when your ready swing it up hard into your other hand. Like your serving a volleyball, only my balls are caught in between.”
    “That’s gonna hurt.” She said picturing it in her mind but not releasing my swelling testes.
    “Yep, I saw it in a movie once, this cute red head pretends she’s gonna blow this guy but does this instead. He goes down” I explain excitedly.
    “It’s Single White Female. With Jeniffer-Jason..” she says recalling the same movie.
    “Leigh. Yeah she was HOT!” I said interrupting her, caught up in the moment.
    “Yes, are you thinking about her now?” She asked sweetly while teasingly pushing down against my nut sack.
    “Ohh yeah..” I was saying when I heard a hard smack a split second before both my swollen balls were smashed flat and hard against the top of her hand. My nuts exploded in pain as cramps shot through me as I fell to the bed clutching balls that I hoped were still intact. I tried to moan but couldn’t manage to find the air as I rocked back and forth on the bed in agony.
    “Wrong answer.” Was all she said as she, from her kneeling position, looked down on my writhing form with a look of feminine disbelief that I’d actually asked for this.
    Several minutes later I was able to moan straighten out a little. I noticed her nipples were hard as she stroked my arm and tried to soothe my male pain. “I can’t believe your still hard.” She moved down to take a closer look. “They got huge!” She exclaimed as she gently pried away my hands that protectively cupped my throbbing testicles.
    “Oh God they ache! Do I still have two?” I replied in hazy pain.
    “You lied!” My balls screamed again as she intentionaly gave my sack a slight smack. “You didn’t know how bad it would be!” She accused.
    “No. No, I didn’t. I confessed. No girls ever done it before. Thank you, really, they hurt so bad, thank you.” I said re-cupping my injured orbs.
    “Well were not done.” She said with fire in her tone, “Your in some nut pain ecstasy and I’m sitting her all ready and..” She opens her hands signifying none of this was help her needs. “Eat me. I want you to eat me.” She said imperiously as she laid down flat on her back impatiently, “Get up and get to work.”
    “UP? Honey, my nuts..” I pleaded.
    “Exactly, your nuts, and don’t make me pull you up by them. A deals a deal.” With that she manages to swing her legs up and work off her panties in one swift move.
    I rolled to my stomach and manage to bring my knees up so that once again I’m facing the wrong direction but my face is hovering above the neatly trimmed soft mound of her pussy. I smell her excitement, heady and strong, as I move my face closer and bring my middle finger down to her tight asshole and then slowly up between her lips.
    Her reaction shocks me as I feel her hand cup my scrotum which is now facing her and in easy grabbing distance as I am positioned on my knees next to her. She doesn’t squeeze but instead wraps her hand around the flesh that holds my aching orbs and methodically caresses them, feeling their weight and size. It feels exquisite.
    I continue to lick her sweet intoxicating pussy, hers is small and tight with puffy outer lips that open to lush wet pinkness. She thrusts her hips upward as I tongue her clit and my index finger finds the slippery area between the base of her vagina and her asshole. I let my finger get really slick from her juices before pressing it against but not into her anal bud. She squeezes both balls suddenly reacting to the jolt of pleasure and I yelp as my two ultra-sensitive testicle collide together.
    “Sorry!” I hear her quickly say, “Couldn’t help it.”
    “Unggh” Is my pained reply.
    “Don’t worry I still count two.” She giggles as she taps each nut once watching me jerk in discomfort.
    I kiss her pussy lips in reply and then begin licking rhythmically faster. Several minutes later she is twisting and bucking though her grip on my balls does not relent. Faster, slower, ooh my clitty, are the words I hear through quick pants and deep moans. She is close to climax but then tugs on my scrotum. Cramps shoot through my groin as she has my undivided attention. “Roll over. I want to come.”
    Rolling over dutifully as instructed, she mounts me and reaches behind, tantalizing guiding my cock up into her folds. Slowly she begins to move, up and down, slightly left, slightly right, rocking, making sure every spot is touched. I look at her and she returns a sultry knowing stare. I watch her breasts and pert little nipples sway back and forth to the her rhythm… a deep slow intentional rhythm..…
    “Do they still hurt bad?” She asked sliding up my shaft while arching backward…
    “Not too bad, they just throb.” I reply as I thrust up to meet her dropping clit. There is an impact of pleasure….
    “How about now?” She manages to reach behind her and find my balls with her hand as she continues to slide her wetness up and down my cock.
    I yelp again as she gets one nut on either side of her thumb and squeezes them tightly between. I arch my back but she counter by thrusting down.
    “I learned that in a defense class.” She says innocently while repeating the process with greater pressure.
    I moan and try to squirm but she has me trapped. I feel her pussy walls grow slicker and realize she is getting wet over her ministrations. She continues my agony/ecstasy for several more strokes before she senses I can take no more…
    “Do you know what they call it?” she asks hotly.
    I try to form words but between my throbbing cock and the pressure she applies to my tortured nuts I sound more like a screeching monkey.
    “Divide and conquer.” She replies as she gives one hard yank as she thrusts down and I fill her pussy with cum. Seeing my pained but purely pleasured expression she thrusts up and down several times in quick succession, grunting hard with each impact…
    Our juices co-mingle as I bask in the ecstasy of a perfect orgasm and the beautiful thought that I have no doubt she’ll gladly hit me in the balls again..

-Ohowtheyhurt…

I hope you all enjoy what I hope to be one of many stories I plan to write here. Comments are always welcome, though particularly, I love to hear from the ladies out there. I already know what guys do with this material, and hopefully it is the same for the women. I am just curious; do you use your fingers, a small vibrator, or perhaps a favorite object, as you read the story? Do you read it to conclusion or do you have to stop (like me) when it gets to a certain point and then get down to business…-A Curious Writer.

Supreme Poster

Enjoy

The Girl Next Door

I had moved next door to Laura three years ago when I was fifteen and full raging hormones and had more fantasy than knowledge about the opposite sex. For me it was a dream come true, Laura, was a perky but real girl my age who I felt comfortable being around and had no problem having a conversation with. At fifteen, that is no easy accomplishment. Better yet, Laura had a curved slightly less than athletic build that only made me fantasy more about how much softer and squeezable the female form was than my own. Her ass was round and firm, and when she wanted, with a sway of her hips, she could own every male eye in the room, and a female or two as well. She was a hair shorter than me which meant she easily caught me when my gaze sunk below her neckline to the two full goblet sized breasts hidden beneath the colorful tee-shirts she liked to wear. She would slap me across the arm or chest but never got too insulted though I never ogled her or gave her reason to feel uncomfortable. Once she lifted her knee halfway up between my legs and commented I was lucky that "that" had gotten my attention. It certainly had, for that was the moment I realized that Laura was aware that "I" was a "guy" and had guy parts, a cock that was almost always hard and balls in a constant state of production. The very thought of her considering my parts and picturing in her mind the effect her knee would have on my exuberant balls only made me notice her and want her more. Unfortunately, this only led to three years of lustful torment and intense periods of frenzied masturbation that left only my nuts and the tissue boxes temporarily empty. Laura, being of the often more perceptive female sex, had to have sensed my desires. She seemed to have an uncanny understanding of me and guys in general. With this knowledge she would point out, in a more superior than teasing way, the fact that I'd tried to look up that girls skirt or the way I'd be taken completely away by the rythmic bouncing of another girls boobs. Once again, making me hot as I considered she was thinking about what was going on in my pants, and what an aroused state I was in. It was this uncomfortable, "full", achy, state that I think she actually was curious about, "how long I could last?", "what would I be willing to do for relief?", "could it get any worse?" She being the practical cute girl next door with the perky perfectly cuppable breast, and the invitingly curved bottom, must have decided she could find out the answers to these "advanced boy" questions and, short of moving, there was little I could do about it except take part in her girlish experiment. She already let it be known she knew about "balls" and therefore understood the full effect and firm hold she had on mine.........

It was the middle of August when Laura decided to take our relationship or her research to the next level. The temperature was way too hot and muggy to do anything outside and we being two teenagers were completely bored this late in the summer. With little money and no drivers licenses, Laura and I sought refuge in the comfortable air conditioning of my room playing of all things, "Scrabble". We of course never told anyone we did such nerdy things together and my house was ideal because both my parents worked till around 5 in the afternoon. Her parents were gone a lot too but since her father traveled frequently and could arrive home at odd times then required a "quiet nap", my room was the better option. Laura was winning as usual, another thing I didn't go around talking about, and she just laid her tiles out to form a word which was worth some good points but I'd never heard of...
    "There is no way that is a word?" I announced not wishing to be beaten any worse than I already was.
    "QUIM. It is too, I learned it in health class and it gets rid of my "Q" on a double word score. Points for me.." Laura replied with an assured smile.
    "I had health class too and don't remember any quim so I'm gonna challenge, get the dictionary." I insisted. It was a weird enough word that I would have remembered.
    "You probably won’t find it in the dictionary, it’s a slang term.” Laura replied with just a hint of awkwardness, there was something about the expression her face, pouty, and I could swear her skin blushed.
    “Now I know I’ve never heard it (I’ve a very good memory for slang health terms, cock, rod, tits, cunt, pussy, boobs), a slang term for WHAT?” The points meant nothing now, I wanted education!
    She glanced down at herself, “You know..”
    I glanced down as well and noticed her nipples were erected and ever so slightly poking against the material of her navy blue Nike shirt. It was just a regular tee-shirt but those hardened nubs beneath it gave me a hard-on to die for. I rolled back and forth on it like it was a small log quite glad I was laying on my stomach though standing was an impossibility…
    “For nipples?” I whispered to her in confusion for no particular reason, we were the only ones in the house…Wouldn’t it be “quims” then??
    “No dorko.” Laura replied in exasperation then self-consciously realized why I came to that answer and slouched inward while folding her arms across her chest. “It’s slang for vagina. We learned it while they were talking about girls & STD’s and safe sex. You got the guy version.” Her blush had returned and her lips were pursed in that slight knowing smile she always taunted me with…
    “Yeah, I’ll have to teach you a couple of new ones when I get the right tiles..”, I quipped back not sure where to go with the conversation and deciding to stick to my strengths, mild sarcasm…
    “Please, you didn’t know quim, I already know what they taught you.” Laura’s green grey eyes sparkled and her blush was replaced by a devilish smirk of pride. She had even dropped her arms as she reclined back against the pine footboard of my bed. Her nipples weren’t out but her boobs were always inviting to glance at.
    “Oh really, then tell me O Wise and Beautiful Laura what did they teach me?” I teased comfortably not recognizing that was the first time I’d called her beautiful to her face…
    “Wear a condom. Everyone jerks off. You’ll get wet dreams and blueballs, just walk it off.” She replied in her deepest gruffest voice, a very bad imitation of any football coach….
    I laughed hardily and was happy for the comedic relief but my hard-on wanted more and at my age hormones ruled…”What else do you know?” I asked plainly with a unmistakable sexual curiosity in my voice.
    “Now we’re playing a different game.” Laura smoothly answered back while squirming onto her belly and resting on her elbows. The Nike-tee wasn’t low cut but looking past her head I could see the awesome pert roundness of her ass as it filled out her grey cotton shorts. They were not baggy…
    “Really?” I inquired playfully, “What game would that be?”
    “Truth or dare, though we’re not even starting till we make the ground rules”
    I felt like a cup of ice water was dumped on my crotch. Rules, rules meant this was gonna get real boring, real fast. She’d be asking me who my first love was or about my first kiss, and the dares were bound to be lame…However, it was a hot August afternoon and I had no place else to go and nothing better to do then smile weakly and comply. “What are the rules.”
    “No sex. No getting naked. No licking and either one of us can end the game at any time though they lose.” Laura replied instantly and firmly. The nuns would’ve been proud.
    I had already lost at the first two rules but was still amazed at the straight forward pre-thought response she’d just given. Was there a book of rules girls memorized pertaining to sexual conduct and party games. There was no doubt I was the newbie here..
    “Fine by me.” My mouth replied while my dick twinged in protest, “But me first. Truth or dare?”
    Laura silently paused looked back at me while considering her options. “Truth.”
    Always the good girl, I thought, wondering what dare I would have liked the given her that of course would never have been done. “My original question stands, what else do you know? Tell me something dirty”, I put mock emphasis on the word DIRTY.
    She thought a moment before her eyes lit up and a playful smile covered her face, “I know your dick got really hard and your balls got bigger when you were staring at my nipples before.”
    Her eyes studied every inch of my face as it was my turn to blush hot red but she didn’t push it any further and I couldn’t deny it, after all it was truth. She let me hang in the fire of my own embarrassment before matter-oh-factly asking “Truth or Dare?”
    I considered saying truth but having just been completely taken down by her ability to twist a question, I’ll admit, I was afraid. “Dare.” I replied figuring it would be something lame like putting on one of her bras. Though seeing her bras might not be bad….
    “I dare your to play the rest of the game sitting up straight with your knees bent and your legs spread.” Laura sparkling eyes now burned fiery as she put out what she wanted to see plain and simple. “If you don’t you lose.” She taunted playfully knowing my blue gym shorts were currently all erection.
    Part of me wanted to do it because of just ordinary guyish pride, not wanting to lose to a girl so easily BUT part of me wanted to see her reaction when I sat there in full arousal and see what she would do next. I sat up and in one swift motion, bent my knees up and SPREAD-EM.
    Her fiery green eyes honed in on my crotch and she was silent for a moment before she burst out laughing….
    Talk about a boner-killer. My mouth dropped open, amongst other things dropping, and I had a million questions but could only stammer “WHHaa What?”
    “I I I’M sorry.” Laura managed between breathes and laughter, “It’s so big and out there.” She suffers through only a minor fit of giggles, “How do you walk with that big stiff thing like that?” She wipes a hilarity tear from her eye and holds her stomach…”I’m sorry,, I’ll be good. Your turn.”
    I could still feel her stare occasionally at the outline of my erection but now I didn’t understand if it was in lust or laughter. I decided to abandon finding the answer, “Truth or dare?”
    “Dare, your a good sport. I’ll even get up to get you a soda if you want..Since you can’t.” Laura lapses into another brief giggle laugh fit before looking at me in the eyes sheepishly and keeping them there.
    My face burned, and I felt my anger level rise. Game or not, I didn’t like being laughed at and wanted revenge. I thought hard and like all great evil plans, it was genius in its simplicity. “I dare you to let me tickle you, no fighting back for 30 seconds.”
    Laura’s face froze like deer in the headlights. Being tickled was torture, especially since she was without a doubt ticklish. With a slight look of fear she asked “Where?”
    “That deary, is up to me to decide, toes, belly, behind your knee. I decide, you just have to survive it.” I smelled blood, there was no way she was going to say yes. I would be victorious! Hail CAESAR!
    “Alright, but let me go pee.” Laura’s reply was simple, girlie, and took me by complete surprise as she got up from the carpet of my room and went to the bathroom.

Laura came back with her dark blue shirt pulled out from her shorts and unfortunately covered her crotch and behind. She calmly pushed the scrabble board aside and laid down on her stomach on my carpet. “If you make me pee I’ll kick you in the nuts.” Was her tried and true warning before I started.
    I paused for a bit, partially to build her anxiety but mostly to admire the view. Laura’s soft brown hair rested against her supple shoulders which ran down and curved pleasantly outward to form the two delicious half moons of her butt. Then they tapered down to a pair of powerful yet wonderfully feminine thighs that I so badly wanted to slide my hand up. That would have lost me my nuts…. The her calves, which were nice but I’m no calf man, and finally two small dainty feet whose ruby polished toenails were curled up in anticipation…..

Anticipation is such a wonderful word, it creates such a need to push just a little further, a little deeper, cause it is getting so much hotter…and hopefully wetter..OH how I would love to finish but that would end the exquisite achy feeling I have and I want it to last just a little longer…….Laura would agree….

Comments Always Appreciated…..

-Ohowtheyhurt

Quote Originally Posted by ohowtheyhurt View Post
    The Girl Next Door

I had moved next door to Laura three years ago when I was fifteen and full raging hormones and had more fantasy than knowledge about the opposite sex. For me it was a dream come true, Laura, was a perky but real girl my age who I felt comfortable being around and had no problem having a conversation with. At fifteen, that is no easy accomplishment. Better yet, Laura had a curved slightly less than athletic build that only made me fantasy more about how much softer and squeezable the female form was than my own. Her ass was round and firm, and when she wanted, with a sway of her hips, she could own every male eye in the room, and a female or two as well. She was a hair shorter than me which meant she easily caught me when my gaze sunk below her neckline to the two full goblet sized breasts hidden beneath the colorful tee-shirts she liked to wear. She would slap me across the arm or chest but never got too insulted though I never ogled her or gave her reason to feel uncomfortable. Once she lifted her knee halfway up between my legs and commented I was lucky that "that" had gotten my attention. It certainly had, for that was the moment I realized that Laura was aware that "I" was a "guy" and had guy parts, a cock that was almost always hard and balls in a constant state of production. The very thought of her considering my parts and picturing in her mind the effect her knee would have on my exuberant balls only made me notice her and want her more. Unfortunately, this only led to three years of lustful torment and intense periods of frenzied masturbation that left only my nuts and the tissue boxes temporarily empty. Laura, being of the often more perceptive female sex, had to have sensed my desires. She seemed to have an uncanny understanding of me and guys in general. With this knowledge she would point out, in a more superior than teasing way, the fact that I'd tried to look up that girls skirt or the way I'd be taken completely away by the rythmic bouncing of another girls boobs. Once again, making me hot as I considered she was thinking about what was going on in my pants, and what an aroused state I was in. It was this uncomfortable, "full", achy, state that I think she actually was curious about, "how long I could last?", "what would I be willing to do for relief?", "could it get any worse?" She being the practical cute girl next door with the perky perfectly cuppable breast, and the invitingly curved bottom, must have decided she could find out the answers to these "advanced boy" questions and, short of moving, there was little I could do about it except take part in her girlish experiment. She already let it be known she knew about "balls" and therefore understood the full effect and firm hold she had on mine.........

It was the middle of August when Laura decided to take our relationship or her research to the next level. The temperature was way too hot and muggy to do anything outside and we being two teenagers were completely bored this late in the summer. With little money and no drivers licenses, Laura and I sought refuge in the comfortable air conditioning of my room playing of all things, "Scrabble". We of course never told anyone we did such nerdy things together and my house was ideal because both my parents worked till around 5 in the afternoon. Her parents were gone a lot too but since her father traveled frequently and could arrive home at odd times then required a "quiet nap", my room was the better option. Laura was winning as usual, another thing I didn't go around talking about, and she just laid her tiles out to form a word which was worth some good points but I'd never heard of...
    "There is no way that is a word?" I announced not wishing to be beaten any worse than I already was.
    "QUIM. It is too, I learned it in health class and it gets rid of my "Q" on a double word score. Points for me.." Laura replied with an assured smile.
    "I had health class too and don't remember any quim so I'm gonna challenge, get the dictionary." I insisted. It was a weird enough word that I would have remembered.
    "You probably won’t find it in the dictionary, it’s a slang term.” Laura replied with just a hint of awkwardness, there was something about the expression her face, pouty, and I could swear her skin blushed.
    “Now I know I’ve never heard it (I’ve a very good memory for slang health terms, cock, rod, tits, cunt, pussy, boobs), a slang term for WHAT?” The points meant nothing now, I wanted education!
    She glanced down at herself, “You know..”
    I glanced down as well and noticed her nipples were erected and ever so slightly poking against the material of her navy blue Nike shirt. It was just a regular tee-shirt but those hardened nubs beneath it gave me a hard-on to die for. I rolled back and forth on it like it was a small log quite glad I was laying on my stomach though standing was an impossibility…
    “For nipples?” I whispered to her in confusion for no particular reason, we were the only ones in the house…Wouldn’t it be “quims” then??
    “No dorko.” Laura replied in exasperation then self-consciously realized why I came to that answer and slouched inward while folding her arms across her chest. “It’s slang for vagina. We learned it while they were talking about girls & STD’s and safe sex. You got the guy version.” Her blush had returned and her lips were pursed in that slight knowing smile she always taunted me with…
    “Yeah, I’ll have to teach you a couple of new ones when I get the right tiles..”, I quipped back not sure where to go with the conversation and deciding to stick to my strengths, mild sarcasm…
    “Please, you didn’t know quim, I already know what they taught you.” Laura’s green grey eyes sparkled and her blush was replaced by a devilish smirk of pride. She had even dropped her arms as she reclined back against the pine footboard of my bed. Her nipples weren’t out but her boobs were always inviting to glance at.
    “Oh really, then tell me O Wise and Beautiful Laura what did they teach me?” I teased comfortably not recognizing that was the first time I’d called her beautiful to her face…
    “Wear a condom. Everyone jerks off. You’ll get wet dreams and blueballs, just walk it off.” She replied in her deepest gruffest voice, a very bad imitation of any football coach….
    I laughed hardily and was happy for the comedic relief but my hard-on wanted more and at my age hormones ruled…”What else do you know?” I asked plainly with a unmistakable sexual curiosity in my voice.
    “Now we’re playing a different game.” Laura smoothly answered back while squirming onto her belly and resting on her elbows. The Nike-tee wasn’t low cut but looking past her head I could see the awesome pert roundness of her ass as it filled out her grey cotton shorts. They were not baggy…
    “Really?” I inquired playfully, “What game would that be?”
    “Truth or dare, though we’re not even starting till we make the ground rules”
    I felt like a cup of ice water was dumped on my crotch. Rules, rules meant this was gonna get real boring, real fast. She’d be asking me who my first love was or about my first kiss, and the dares were bound to be lame…However, it was a hot August afternoon and I had no place else to go and nothing better to do then smile weakly and comply. “What are the rules.”
    “No sex. No getting naked. No licking and either one of us can end the game at any time though they lose.” Laura replied instantly and firmly. The nuns would’ve been proud.
    I had already lost at the first two rules but was still amazed at the straight forward pre-thought response she’d just given. Was there a book of rules girls memorized pertaining to sexual conduct and party games. There was no doubt I was the newbie here..
    “Fine by me.” My mouth replied while my dick twinged in protest, “But me first. Truth or dare?”
    Laura silently paused looked back at me while considering her options. “Truth.”
    Always the good girl, I thought, wondering what dare I would have liked the given her that of course would never have been done. “My original question stands, what else do you know? Tell me something dirty”, I put mock emphasis on the word DIRTY.
    She thought a moment before her eyes lit up and a playful smile covered her face, “I know your dick got really hard and your balls got bigger when you were staring at my nipples before.”
    Her eyes studied every inch of my face as it was my turn to blush hot red but she didn’t push it any further and I couldn’t deny it, after all it was truth. She let me hang in the fire of my own embarrassment before matter-oh-factly asking “Truth or Dare?”
    I considered saying truth but having just been completely taken down by her ability to twist a question, I’ll admit, I was afraid. “Dare.” I replied figuring it would be something lame like putting on one of her bras. Though seeing her bras might not be bad….
    “I dare your to play the rest of the game sitting up straight with your knees bent and your legs spread.” Laura sparkling eyes now burned fiery as she put out what she wanted to see plain and simple. “If you don’t you lose.” She taunted playfully knowing my blue gym shorts were currently all erection.
    Part of me wanted to do it because of just ordinary guyish pride, not wanting to lose to a girl so easily BUT part of me wanted to see her reaction when I sat there in full arousal and see what she would do next. I sat up and in one swift motion, bent my knees up and SPREAD-EM.
    Her fiery green eyes honed in on my crotch and she was silent for a moment before she burst out laughing….
    Talk about a boner-killer. My mouth dropped open, amongst other things dropping, and I had a million questions but could only stammer “WHHaa What?”
    “I I I’M sorry.” Laura managed between breathes and laughter, “It’s so big and out there.” She suffers through only a minor fit of giggles, “How do you walk with that big stiff thing like that?” She wipes a hilarity tear from her eye and holds her stomach…”I’m sorry,, I’ll be good. Your turn.”
    I could still feel her stare occasionally at the outline of my erection but now I didn’t understand if it was in lust or laughter. I decided to abandon finding the answer, “Truth or dare?”
    “Dare, your a good sport. I’ll even get up to get you a soda if you want..Since you can’t.” Laura lapses into another brief giggle laugh fit before looking at me in the eyes sheepishly and keeping them there.
    My face burned, and I felt my anger level rise. Game or not, I didn’t like being laughed at and wanted revenge. I thought hard and like all great evil plans, it was genius in its simplicity. “I dare you to let me tickle you, no fighting back for 30 seconds.”
    Laura’s face froze like deer in the headlights. Being tickled was torture, especially since she was without a doubt ticklish. With a slight look of fear she asked “Where?”
    “That deary, is up to me to decide, toes, belly, behind your knee. I decide, you just have to survive it.” I smelled blood, there was no way she was going to say yes. I would be victorious! Hail CAESAR!
    “Alright, but let me go pee.” Laura’s reply was simple, girlie, and took me by complete surprise as she got up from the carpet of my room and went to the bathroom.

Laura came back with her dark blue shirt pulled out from her shorts and unfortunately covered her crotch and behind. She calmly pushed the scrabble board aside and laid down on her stomach on my carpet. “If you make me pee I’ll kick you in the nuts.” Was her tried and true warning before I started.
    I paused for a bit, partially to build her anxiety but mostly to admire the view. Laura’s soft brown hair rested against her supple shoulders which ran down and curved pleasantly outward to form the two delicious half moons of her butt. Then they tapered down to a pair of powerful yet wonderfully feminine thighs that I so badly wanted to slide my hand up. That would have lost me my nuts…. The her calves, which were nice but I’m no calf man, and finally two small dainty feet whose ruby polished toenails were curled up in anticipation…..

Anticipation is such a wonderful word, it creates such a need to push just a little further, a little deeper, cause it is getting so much hotter…and hopefully wetter..OH how I would love to finish but that would end the exquisite achy feeling I have and I want it to last just a little longer…….Laura would agree….

Comments Always Appreciated…..

-Ohowtheyhurt

its an amazing story, it reminds me of a childhood friend of my own, but you cant stop now. nothing has even happened yet. it would be great if you could finish the story so im not caught in suspense. Please oh and i also loved the first story, good work
    Last edited by dark_herc; 08-25-2007 at 08:21 AM. Reason: i felt like adding more

Supreme Poster
    i like the innocence of the second story. the kind of childhood i wished i had. the first story only kind of hurt because ive recently had my heart broken by a girl named keri.

Supreme Poster

Girl Next Door (Final) - I don't tease

I stared long enough for her to turn her head and look back at me, suspecting (correctly) that I was checking her out, before I suddenly reached across her back and began tickling both sides of her belly and midsection. Laura shrieked and began squirming as I did my best to keep from favoring a side. She giggle- shrieked some more as I continued but then decided I still wasn’t getting the desired reaction…
    I spryly pounced on the back of her calves and squeezed by previously spread legs together, effectively trapping her exposed feet.

“No fucker! You better nottt!” Laura squealed in exasperated laughing protest, but indeed I did. I spider crawled my fingers up and down the soles of her small pink feet while she lost her mind in the torment of tickles that left her gasping for breath and her body twisted this way and that.
    I smiled widely realizing it had only been like 15 seconds of true torture as opposed to my allotted 30 seconds but I was satisfied. Her heaving chest was a sight to behold and I smelled her sweet exasperation. “Your turn, and I’ll even choose dare.”
    Still recovering Laura didn’t grace me with a pert retort but instead appeared to be considering something. She turned and looked at me lounging on the floor…”Hey, I don’t see those legs spread! Back against the bed and open them. And where do you keep your socks?”
    Completely baffled, I pointed to the top drawer of my pine bureau but couldn’t resist the comment, “Next to my underwear.”
    Laura wrinkled her nose in mock disgust but pulled out two rolls of gym socks and proceeded to stuff one balled up roll inside the other and swung it around like a bola. “Get ready!”
    I was about to reply before she swung the business end of the sock-bola right between my legs. It made a muffled thump as it impacted on both my aroused testicles. I let out a small “Ungh” and defensively rubbed my two smarting balls.
    “You didn’t even give me a chance to say no to that dare.” I protested feeling minor pain discomfort in my scrotum.
    “Nope.” She replied pertly staring down at me with her knees pressed together, “I know how you guys are protective about your jewels. Did I get them good?” she asked smiling mischievously.
    “You GOT them.” I replied rubbing them again, “But it wasn’t that bad, I can take it.”
    “Really?” She said, “Then let me do it again.” Laura sat down in front of me and spread her legs out against mine effectively keeping me from being able to close them for protection. It, however, allowed me a direct full vantage point of her crotch, the tight grey cotton material rode up and I could see the white material of her panties peaking out from both sides.
    “I see you like the view.” Laura said as she nodded toward my massive erection, the entirety of my penis was pushing against my shorts yearning to be free. Sensing I couldn’t find the words to answer she continued, “Let’s see how many times I can hit your balls before you can’t take it anymore. But you can’t block me. I’ll sit just like this and you can stare all you want.”
    “Your serious?” I asked still in disbelief that this was happening.
    “Yes, I am.” She replied, her face with a serious look of desire and heat in her eyes. “I’ve always wondered how sensitive a boy’s balls are. Now I have the chance..”
    I stared back at her in silence for several moments feeling the sexual tension, drinking in her beautiful body while my legs were spread and left no secret to her how excited I was. I would have loved to have been able to slip one of my fingers against the folds of what I imagined to be exquisitely soft and puffy pink pussy lips to feel their heat and wetness….I was hers then and there and all I could do was stammer “OK” and hope to stand the impact.
    Laura readied herself by measuring up the distance to my crotch and readjusting the way she sat spreading her legs slightly wider, I caught the sight of several curly brown tufts of pubic hair pushing out the side of her panty, I thought I could detect a slightly sweet musky scent in the air.
    “Here it comes!” Laura announced as she let her bola fly again and WHAP me right against me left nut.
    “OOOOH”, I exclaimed as this one hit my one nut solid as I reached to cradle it.
    “Did I get them again?” Laura asked with excited curiosity, apparently not comprehending my sound of pain.
    “You got the left one, and yes, direct hit.” I grimaced while she waved her fist in triumph like a tennis player who just aced a shot.
    “Again?” She waited on my response with baited breath. I spread wide and looked away.
    Thwack, slightly off but it got enough of my right teste to make me inhale sharply.
    “Yes!” Laura exclaimed now better gauging her hit success to the depth of my reaction. “I went for the right one. Did that help?”
    “Only in making it swell.” I shot back while she gave me time to roll my hurtin orbs around gently. She really had no idea what it was like…
    “Can you go on?” This time there was a hint of concern but still more girlish curiosity.
    “Ok, once or twice more.” I cautioned fearing her enthusiasm.
    “Alrighty.” She started spinning her bola, faster and faster it twirled then Laura looked at me , deeply, like she was searching for my..
    “OH my nuts!” I whispered as the sock once again struck both swollen nuts firmly and with much more force. I crushed my knees together and held my poor boy parts all the while wondering how my erection raged on.
    Laura noticed that too, “Why are you still hard, does the pain make it soft?” She questioned, highly perplexed.
    “I don’t know Laura, it’s not like I do this everyday!” I moaned feeling how much my balls grew, they throbbed and felt so heavy. “I think that’s enough.” I pleaded to her.
    “Are they huge, did I break them?” She asked in a low sexy voice I’d never heard before.
    “They are swollen and they ache.” I replied rubbing them softly to quench my arousal.
    “Do you want to jerk off?” She asked with horny lust in her voice. Her nipples were standing hard and she made no move to hide them as I frantically nodded my head and up and down.
    “Pull your shorts down, I want to feel them. Jerk off. Let me feel them when you jerk off.” Laura commanded with sexual urgency.
    I ripped down my shorts and spread my legs wide and began stroking the hot flesh of my penis. I felt Laura’s wonderfully soft fingers cup my scrotum and press against it’s swollenness. At first she was gentle, almost timid, but as I stroked harder and began panting her touch turned to rubs and then to firm rhythmic squeezes.
    It could have been but minutes but it felt like an eternity in paradise as she tried to match my furious jerking, I started to arch my back and she squeezed harder. I don’t know what came over me but I reached out and grabbed the wonderfully female flesh of her right boob through her shirt, catching the solid form of her nipple between my fingers. I tenderly twisted and tweaked her firm titty tip just as she squeezed my agonizingly throbbing orbs. Harder!
    “OWWW that HURTS!” I heard Laura cry out and that’s when it hit me, or rather, Laura smashed her fist down hard on my plum sized defenseless balls like they were chestnuts to be shattered.
    My vision swam as I felt my balls implode, deep jolts of pain shot through me as I orgasmed involuntarily, my nuts contracting, spewing my cum, each spasm a new step in agony. I curled up holding and hoping I had at least one testicle intact while muttering, ”My balls, my balls, ohh my balls.”
    I was vaguely aware of Laura standing over me. ”Oh you squeezed it.” I heard her say aloud will two of her fingers gingerly massaged the pained area. Then to my surprise she looked down at me, all curled up clutching my battered teenage jewels, and her other hand moved across her shorts and slipped inside the grey waistband. Her legs tensed and spread slightly as I saw the outline of her hand make frantic circular rubbing motions. She did this for all of a half minute before making an moaning grunt and trembling strongly. The smell of her heady scent filled my room and though I didn’t see one square inch of her vagina from my helpless pain-filled position, I knew I had just watched a girl, a beautiful, lusty girl, CUM…..
    Laura gently pulled her hand from her panties and brought it to her face and took in the sweet smell that must have coated her fingers. She looked down at me one last time, now knowing exactly how much pain a pair of boy testicles could take and all the anguished sounds and reactions that go with it. She turned to walk out of my room but stopped and paused, “Thank you, I know your balls are hurtin but I still wanted to thank you…”
    I went to move but that only brought a fresh wave of nut-agony and I only managed to moan achingly in reply. It must have been enough for her, Laura left my room and closed the door leaving me to lay in my wonderfully hot teenage pain and fantasize about it for year to come…..

-Ohowtheyhurt

Supreme Poster

An Older Post

THE DAY MY BALLS STOOD FULL…..

It looked to be a disappointing Saturday, being stuck in the university library researching yet another paper, the only bright spot was that Jen, my girlfriend of 3 months, had decided to brighten my day by opting to stay with me and study for a literature test while I combed the stacks looking for books that said something interesting about my research topic, I won't bother to bore you with further details.
    I approached the large table that Jen and I had scoped out with an armful of texts and unceremoniously dropped the pillar of books on the table, they made a solid thud which reverberated through the stillness of the library causing Jen to shot me a disturbed look.
    "It's only us and the that group of engineering geeks on the other side of the stacks.” I said defending my small act of passive aggression, "Who else would be here at eight in the morning!"
    Jen smirked her cute little freckled face and pointed at the seat across from her, "Just sit and try not to get us kicked out." She was always such a rules hound. But every time I looked into her deep brown eyes and then lower at her well-rounded boobs I let her anal side slide.
    "And stop looking at my chest", she quipped and pointed at the chair again, "or we'll be here tomorrow too." Irritating how well she knew me after only three months. But you have to understand, her breasts were phenomenal, each a large mound of firms supple flesh that stood firm despite there nice size. She wasn't would I consider a big titted, but her slender frame just made them look so big and bountiful, especially with that support bra she wore. It nestled each boob gently and kept it up and proud. I also like how her nipples always seem to make themselves known. No matter how hard she tries "they always seem to be out there" to steal Jen's expression.
    I pulled out the heavy straight-backed wooden chair and plopped myself down much as I done the books.
    Then there was pain... Deep, sharp, solid pain that caught my full attention as my eyes bugged out and started to water.
    "Baby, what is it?” Jen instantly said catching the look on my now red face and my sharp intake of breath.
    "BBBallls", I stammered,as I quickly readjusted my position, while trying to find my flattened nut sack. "I sat on my balls", I tried to whisper and suck in air sharply to get my breath. It came out as a high-pitched wheeze.
    Jen's face turned to a crimson blush as she bit back her smile and moved off her chair to kneel next to me. "Oh sweetie, I didn't know guys could do that. God they must hurt real bad." She hugged me from the side as I felt her hand rest on my crotch with the lightest of touch and massage softly.
    "You have no idea." I murmured as I let my own hand follow the massaging motions hers made as I held my aching balls. I felt my penis harden as the throbbing ache yearned for some type of release.
    "No, I don't." She giggled, "you just looked like every guy I'd ever seen in the movies who got it right in the balls so I know they don't tickle". Her fingers made a prodding tickling motion that any other time would have felt good but I grimaced as her index finger pushed into the soft tender nerves of my left nut.
    "Ohh baby don't. Please", I clutched her hands around mine cupping my now swollen scrotum close to my body. "Oh my balls."
    "OK, I'm sorry, I thought playing might help them along." she said innocently as she stood up and went back to her chair. I felt a hard nipple brush against my arm as she stood.
    She sat down across from me, her soft brown eyes looking at me concerned but the rest of the expression on her face I couldn't read. I kneaded my testes gently, first the left and then the right seeing if there were there usual oval shape. They were, only just much larger than two minutes ago. I glanced across the table at Jen and tried a smile of bravado that showed anything but discomfort. Then I noticed..
    "Hey, looks like they're really out there", I said to Jen, staring at the two prominent outlines of her nipples against her sweatshirt.
    Her face which was beginning to return to its regular creamy color flushed again and she curved her shoulders inward, concealing her hardened peaks only slightly. "I'm sorry, it's a girl thing."
    I looked at her quizzically.
    "Your a guy, big and strong, until, well, until you sat on your things, and then all of a sudden,” her eyes glimmered and a sly smile crept across her face, "then all of a sudden. Oh my balls, my balls, my poor aching nuts..", she whispered as she mocking clutched at her crotch and writhed dramatically. "Us girls think it's funny, that's all, a girl thing."
    "Funny is one thing, but being out there", accenting the last words with a straight look at her chest, "is another."
    "Well I just picture your balls all huge and swollen, like they should be in a wheelbarrow in front of you and I laugh but then I think how carefully you are holding them and rubbing them and well it, it, you know."
    "Get's you hot!” I whisper back incredulously.
    "Not HOT", Jen replies with exaggeration, "just a little wet. That's also because the guy is usually hurting because a girl hit him there and now he's all weak and the girl is standing strong. I, I can't explain", she waved her hand dismissively indicating she said all she was going to say.

I let a few moments pass, and then I said, "Your wet?” The image of her purplish pink outer lips enflamed and moist over her soft musky pubic mound filled my mind as any excess capacity my testicles had most assuredly disappeared.
    "I thought your nuts hurt..” Jen answered back deadpan with a dangerous hint of irritation. Her eyes now smoldered as they stared at me.
    "Believe me, they DO.” I pleaded my case as I kneaded my nuts, “It’s a guy thing."
    "Yep, that's cause all you guys want to do is get off.” she said with an air of perturbed femininity. "I swear you kick yourselves in the balls if you'd thought we'd let you cum."
    I snorted back indignantly. "Yeah, sure.” I said with the typical degrading egotism that is unfortunately also a stupid guy thing we haven't just yet worked over yet.
    "Wanna bet." Jen replied with a coy sexual undertone. A lock of dirty blond hair dropped over her killer glare.
    "Bet?” I replied.
    "I bet you that you will let your balls get smashed, squeezed, or whatever else pains those big nuts of yours if I promise that at the end of the day, I'll get you off in whatever way you want.."
    "Roman orgy?” I sarcastically implied, the swelling in my testes lessening and I was feeling brave.
    "This is between you, your nut sack, and me.” Jen fired back, “But..", she added with a sultry glimmer in her eye, "I'll rub my big hot yummy pussy lips and then fuck my hole with a dildo right in front of your face if you want. Close enough to get pussy juice on your chin." I noticed that Jens shoulders were squared back and those nipples were raging hard. I could only imagine the tropical heat in her panties. "But that's at the end of the night and only if you are up to it.” she teased, and I'm sure she made her boobs sway back and forth enticingly to heighten the effect.
    Needless to say, I was hard and you couldn't fit a drop more of cum in my full bouncy orbs. The way she looked sitting there, high and mighty, like she knew my answer before I knew it myself. God I wanted her.
    "We're not talking **********", a clarified, some clip of an Amazon film flashed across my mind.
    "That's silly", Jens answered, "If you don't have them anymore, how am I supposed to make you ache. My crotch suddenly felt the caressing presence Jen's foot as it rubbed by hard-on from side to side. The heel of her foot nestled snuggly against my two resting balls. "No permanent damage, though I hope I know your nuts well enough to know when to stop." She chided me, knowing how I have let her explore me in the past and let her know how much I liked when she played with them. "But you have to do as I say.” there was now more pressure being exerted from her heel then her toes. She shot me a sarcastic smirk as I gasped waiting for the thrust to come. But it didn't.
    "If you boob flash me right now I will accept.” I answered still not fully convinced of her willingness to submit to MY sexual imagination."
    "Foolish male" was all she said as she sat up straight and pressed her chest against the table. Slowly she eased up her grey university sweatshirt until the bottom of it lay flat on the table. Jen glanced around then looked me dead in the eyes and brought the sweatshirt up to her neck. I stared down at her creamy pink boobs that lay tenderly on the table like succulent fruit to be squeezed. Her reddish brown nipples jutted out engorged with stimulation. I was entranced.
    Jen's foot flicked up just high enough to let my two balls slide under and then the heel pressed purposely down in a twisting motion that ensured both of my cum filled organs were flattened for an excruciating second or two. I gasped and sat up straighter than a ruler pulling my nads by their sack out from under Jen's dainty yet powerful foot. My fingers were now firmly affixed to my scrotum, massaging gingerly as I was sure the contents were no longer oval.
    Jen stood up from her chair and stretched her arms above her head proudly displaying her nipple bumps to any who would care to look. "When you can stand", she said looking squarely at my enflamed crotch, "make you way over to the gymnastics equipment workout room. They have an away meet so it should be deserted. And let me just tell you right now I am so very very wet." She smiled sweetly and sauntered her pert buttocks out of the library leaving me to wish I had a spatula to lift my poor testes of the chair.

By 9:30, I had made my way, slowly, across campus to the sports facility. The fall air had not yet turned wintry so most of the teams such as the football, rugby, and track would be hold practice outside. I listened to the erratic whistle blows and the calls of teammates as I entered the facility. The training areas were on the basement level and I clenched my teeth as each step shifted the contents of my sack occasionally causing a brief painful collision.
    Opening the door to the where the gymnastic apparatus were kept, I saw Jen standing in the otherwise deserted room between the pummel horse and the parallel bars. She smiled at me as I entered and her grin grew wider as she saw me walk towards her.
    "I see you made it here, did you jog?” she said devilishly.
    "Very funny. I see you changed", Jen still had her sweatshirt on but was now wearing the university issue shorts instead of sweatpants. The material was thin pale blue and flimsy. The joke was that you could fuck through it so as not to have to wear a condom.
    "Yeah, just got shorts on and lost the bra.,” she said matter-oh- factly but knowing the ZING that shot through my sensitive pair. "But I was thinking,” Jen pursed her lower lips and stroked her hand across my chest, "I over-reacted, and considering well, what your two friends have gone through today. Well you don't have to do the bet."
    While I'm sure my testicles heaved a sigh of relief, I didn't want her looking at me like a wimp. "No Jen, they're fine.” I grasped myself in a mock gesture of toughness. "I've taken worse hits in football and soccer. Thanks for caring.” I said affectionately. She really was a doll.
    "Well, just the same. I want you to sit and relax for a bit if your are going to go through with it. Let them rest. I will play on the bars for a while.” Jen said with a caring smile,"Oh.. But first change.” she held out a pair of male university short, "I could ask for the jock, it was too embarrassing.” she looked sheepishly. "And I can inspect your testicles for damage too before we start."
    "Sure thing.” I said suddenly confident this was going my way. I sat down on the mat and pulled off my sweatpants and boxers in a single pull.
    Jen knelt down and reached up to my groin with her right hand, she found my scrotum and started rolling around my balls methodically with the left hand. "They are swollen. Are they still very sore." She poked my left nut with her nail watching for my reaction.
    I did my best to make the jolt of agony that ran up my teste look like a mere tinge of hurt. "See, I'm ffine."
    "Well like I said before, not having nuts,” Jen took the short material near her crotch and pulled it aside to reveal curly soft tufts of her deep brown pubic hair and just a small portion of her pussy lips before letting the short fall back in place, "I don't know how bad they hurt or how much they can take.” the last part of her sentence had an eerie tone.
    "Balls like iron.” I said in my best bad Russian accent. "You just wait till later.” I teased thinking of the victory conditions of the bet.
    "Well fine. You sit and I'll play.” Jen said as she turned and proceeded to mount the parallel bars by throwing one of her legs high and wide up on the bar. My eyes instinctively shot down to her vee and I was rewarded by another brief view of her twat.
    As I watched, Jen twisted, and stretched, jiggled and straddled the hard wooden bar I realized a dull pain settling into my genitals as I spied further tantalizing glimpses of the boob as she flipped, her pussy as she spread wide across the bars and there was her delicious butt bending and twisting. She then moved to the horse apparatus and slowly bent over it and brought her legs up, ass and labia thrust out directly toward me.
    "Isn't this just like doggie style", she said seductively as she turned her head to look back at me.
    I was up and going towards her, my bulge straining the material of my shorts, throbbing to be free. But Jen swung over the other side of the horse leaving it between her and me.
    "Good. Now it's your turn. What I want is simple. From a run, come up, hit the vaulting board and propel yourself onto the horse landing in between the handgrips. Like you were jumping up on a horse from behind.” Jen said in a straight forward instructional tone.
    "Can I use my hands?” I asked not having touched a pommel horse since elementary school.
    "Sure." Jen replied.
    "How many times?” I prodded.
    "Until I say stop, just like the rules I explained.” Jen said smartly.
    The pommel horse was not a problem the first six times. I made sure I hit the vault board well and used my arms to propel and guide me over the hand grip and ease my landing to a gentle thud on the horse's giving material.
    Seven is no longer a number I feel is lucky. This time I did not hit the vault with as much power, feeling slightly tired, and while my arms thought they cleared the grip. My testicles clearly disagreed as they smashed into the grip causing them to push back tight against my backside where I promptly landed. SQUISH.
    I sat there, pancaked balls still underneath by buttocks as pain exploded in my sack. It was not a sharp precise pain but rather a massive generalized throbbing explosion that paralyzed me."
    "Baby, are you OK?" pointy nippled Jen bounced over to the horse and saw the look on my face.
    "Uh oh, I know that look. You just sit there for a while. Did it hurt less than the chair because of the padding?” Jen asked, her hands folded between her legs mimicking my anguish. "That happened to my pussy once, and I needed an ice pack." Jen said as she stared at me.
    I could only grunt as I realized I was still sitting on my own nuts and would have to move to get them free.
    Jen must have been telepathic, "If you use your arms you might be able to push up without crushing one or the other. They must really be squashed,” she said with a grin.
    A short time later I had managed to sit up from where I landed and writhed in pain on the mat. "You’re doing great sweetie, just a few more times if you’re up to it.” Jen called out.
    Times eight, nine and ten were only mild torment as I strained every muscle in my arm ensuring my landings on the horse were soft and controlled.
    The eleventh time, my hand slipped and my nuts didn't so much hit the grip as I was going over it but rather collided directly with it as the rest of me hit the rest of the apparatus. Off the deceptively soft padded horse I bounced and was thrown to the mat. There I decided to take my heart rate by counting the throb rate of my poor over swollen testicles.
    Jen raced over and sat on top of me, her curved backside at my face as I felt her hands reach into my shorts and feel around. Glancing up, I spied a soft pink wrinkled lip pressed against her shorts and smelled the unmistakable fragrance of wet aroused vagina.
    Jen turned around and I felt her grip firmly adjust itself on my balls, "Is it better than smelling salts." She wiggled her butt before me. "I count two which means you didn't crack any eggs in half and you’re quite hard. If felt her tongue on the tip of my penis. "Dripping cum too. That should relieve the pressure."
    Jen vaulted forward, her hot pussy now out of my reach. "Now onto the parallel bars..."
    "This is easy," Jen explained as she twirled a lock of her long sandy hair around her finger, other hand placed sexily on her hip. "Mount up and lock your arms and then start to swing back and forth till you get a good rhythm and momentum going. Then do as I say."
    "Alright.” I murmured cautiously, thankful to be off the horse. I got in between the bars and jumped up feeling every never ending in my jewels go up with me.
    "Great job, honey.” Jen exclaimed cheerily, "Now swing!"
    Back and forth I swung till my body was horizontal to the floor. This was easy.
    "Now swing your body up and over till you are one side of the bars but don't dismount. You'll be sitting sort of side saddle.” Jen instructed a proud glimmer in her eye.
    After two more swings, I vault myself over and landed perfectly sidesaddle.
    "Hey, your a natural.” Jen cheered me on and playfully boob flashed me. "That's your reward.” she teased. "Now let's do it again."
    I was doing fine for the first fifteen minutes, I'd even got Jen to show me her firm taut backside. Then once again like on the horse I didn't get quite enough momentum. My foot hit the bar and only one of my legs cleared the bar along with my lucky left nut. The right however collided solidly with the bar and I let out a high-pitched squeak that even made Jen grimace. Then blackness.
    "Honey,,,Honey, speak to me.” were the words I heard as my vision went from shadowy blur to the wavy form of Jen hovering above me.
    “Look at his nut, it’s huge!” came another female voice that was familiar but I was unable to focus as my whole world became the pulsing, sharp ache between my legs. It moved my hand and felt the saggy soft hairy flesh that was my scrotum. It felt puffy and hot and as I went to feel for my balls, I felt a sharp jolt that sickened my belly and made me arch my back the moment I prodded my right gonad.
    “His right one must be on fire. Did you see him twitch? His ball is busted. You just might...”
    “Alright Samantha.” I heard Jen say in a clearly flustered tone.
    “Jen..” I called her name came as another eruption of pain sent fire through my groin.
    “I’m here baby. Shh. It’s gonna be OK. Shh. “, I heard her soothing voice and felt what must be her boob pressing against my face. It was so soft and all I could notice was how nice she smelled.
    “Mmmyy bbballs?” I stammered realizing for the first time that I might not have them.
    “Shhh baby, they’re there. One just is about as big as my boob right now. Nothing for you tonight. Shhhh”, Jen said in a voice that was mixed with concern and mirth.
    “Jen, we have to get him outta here. You don’t want to have to explain all this. No guy will go near you.” Samantha said clearly beginning to freak out.
    “Can you walk baby, I know your balls must hurt like hell but we can’t get caught. They’ll expel us.” Jen was starting to loss it to.
    “I’ll try.” Was all I could manage through the waves of pain that assailed by guts.
    “We’ll help. Sam get on his other side.” Jen instructed her friend.
    I felt the two of them push me up into a sitting position and a cramp of nausea made me push back down but they held me.
    “Now up!” Jen said as the two girls hoisted me up by my armpits. My legs felt rubbery and I truly believed my balls were no two big balloons of agony in front of my body. I started to lose balance and fall forward. My balloons would pop!
    “No!” I screamed but it came out as a shrill whisper as I hugged and grabbed the girls closer to me.
    “OWW! He has my tit”, Sam yelped, “That’s my tit!”
    “Our tit’s”, Jen corrected in a throaty moan. “Baby stop, your hurtin our boobies!”
    “I’ll fix his other nut!” Sam warned.
    That made it through to me and I loosed my hold on their soft fleshy mounds.
    “It’s gonna bruise.” Sam said as I watched her rub the side of her breast through her blue tee-shirt.
    “It’s alright you got nobody touching them anyway.” Jen teased.
    “Bitch.” Sam retorted.

The journey back to Jen’s dorm was a pain filled fog marked only by excruciating jolts of agony as my two orbs throbbed in a sea of hurt. I listened as Jen filled Sam in on all the details.
    “You made him do that after the horse!” Sam exclaimed.
    “I didn’t make him do anything”, Jen protested…
    “It must have go crushed right on the bars. EWW. I did that once and my clit tingled for a week, and not in a good way.” I heard Sam through the fog of agony.
    “Is that why they call you monster clit?” Jen teased again.
    “Fuck you twat!” Sam shot back. “But at least you won the bet.” She chuckled, “Too bad you won’t enjoy his for a while.”
    “Are you kidding? Look how hard he is. He’s been like that all day.” Jen whispered uselessly as I lapsed into and out of consciousness.
    “Well then build him a nut shield, get on top, and go to town”, Sam mused.
    “I would but”, Jen cracked up.
    “What???” Sam demanded.
    “They say that if your like he is a you cum. It’s like twice as worse as getting kicked there in the first place”. Jen confided.
    “Seriously?” Sam asked her girlfriend.
    “I don’t know, THEY say it is.” Jen replied.
    “They?”
    “Yeah, I guess they who must have busted nuts.” Jen said giggling more as Sam’s laughter add to the mix.

“Home sweet home, honey”, Jen whispered in my ear as she and Sam laid me on her bed. I moaned and cupped my jewels protectively as they burned.
    “Take his pants off.” Sam said, “Make sure there is no bleeding.”
    “AHHH”, I groaned as the elastic band momentarily pulled my left ball. Then I felt warm fingers lift and roll both balls for inspection. Finally a warm wet sensation.
    “Yuck, you kissed his sac.” Sam said in disgust. “Sac-kisser.”
    “Cunt.” Jen replied.
    “Call me that again and I’ll..”
    “You’ll what”, Jen challenged.
    “I’ll hit your boyfriend in his little nut”, Sam replied and the two broke into further laughter.

I opened my eyes to the sound of Jen’s TV and a darkened room. My eyes adjusted and I made out the two forms of Jen and Sam lying on either side of me watching TV, there feet next to my chest. Both were in nightshirts and panties, which I could now see clearly. I felt a throb in my genitals and realized my hands were holding the warm flesh of my scrotum. My penis was flaccid and drooped wearily over my sac. Applying the slightest touch, I moved my fingers along the right ball then the left. Both still there, but very tender.
    “I’ve got the best view in the house.” I spoke announcing my consciousness to the girls. Jen looked back and smiled while Sam sat up to conceal her panties from my view.
    “Too late, Sam. Your crotch panel is permanently embedded in his memory”, Jen told her friend.
    “How you doin baby?” Jen snaked herself along my side. I felt her warm boob nudge into my arm.
    “A little sore, but no worse for the wear.” I assured her.
    “And how are they doing?” Jen’s hand laid over mine and Sam laughed when she heard the word they.
    “They are good enough to collect on the bet?” I said slyly.
    “Collect?” Jen said looking me in the eye. “You lost.”
    “No. I have done everything you told me to and the day is over.” I announced smugly.
    “You passed out moaning about you testicles you little shit.” Jen cursed angrily. “Sam and I had to drag your sorry as back here.”
    “And I got the mark on my tit to prove it.” Sam chimed in.
    “Then I guess it’s a draw?” I retorted seeing this as the last chance to salvage any manhood pride.
    “No fucking way.” Jen said with fire in her eye. She looked at the clock. “It’s not midnight yet and I have one final task to ask you. And it will prove I’m right.” I could help but notice how both nipples were once again standing out proudly.
    “Name it.” I said smugly.
    “I know you’re horny.” Jen said pointing at my hard cock. “But how would you like it if I sucked you off while you were watching Sam here strip?
    “Jennifer Alice!” Sam exclaimed, “You twat!”
    “I didn’t say he could hump you just watch you. Besides, you’ve seen my boyfriends rock hard cock and I know you’ll be diddling yourself to it later.” Jen replied with sheer certainty.
    Sam started to protest but stopped as she noticed Jen staring directly at her two engorged nipples standing out. “Well, I’ll show him my tits. No pussy!” Sam said firmly pulling she shirt further down her slender thigh.
    “OK”, Jen said turning her attention to me. “I’ll give you the best head of your life while you feast your eyes on Sam’s big knockers. They’re very nice too. I’ve seen them. But…” Jen paused.
    “But what?” I questioned feeling the hairy on my nuts stand on end.
    “We each get to kick you in the balls once. And if you can stand on your own before midnight you win. You get the blowjob now and me later.” Jen’s face became very pouty and she looked at me with lust in her eyes. “What will it be sweetie?”
    “I’ll do it”, the words came out without even thinking.
    Sam look astounded, “I don’t believe it. You just spent almost the last twelve hours clutching you precious nuts for dear life and now your going to risk them in their condition for a blowjob and promissory fuck later!”
    Jen looked smug and content, “See, I knew it. Guys are all alike. They just want to get off.”
    I looked at them both and for once was speechless. She was right. I had to hand it to her. I would do just about anything if it meant later I would be tongue deep in her quim licking like my life depended on it. And then the ecstasy of entering her warm, moist hole. I guess I’m just a slave to pussy. Then my words finally returned.
    “Can you both be topless when you kick me?”
    Jen and Sam both burned holes through me with their stares as they heard my question. The oddly enough, they both smiled and said “Sure.”

Sam’s tits were truly amazing. Her areola was the purest pink and on it sat a little round nub that I only could imagine was delicious to touch. Jen’s breasts were their own magnificent selves and I knew every suckable inch of that hard nipple. Their breast swayed in stereo as they moved and positioned me for my task.
    “Shall were kick him from behind?” Sam wondered aloud, “That way he won’t see it coming.”
    “It won’t matter. He is getting two kicks. Any remember he wants to see out tits.” Jen smartly replied.
    “Maybe I should let him see my bush.” Sam wondered again drawing a glare from Jen. “He’s gonna hurt real bad.”
    “And I really want him thinking about your pussy as he lies on the ground.” Jen said wryly.
    “Who said I’d be on the ground?” I asked adding fuel to the fire.
    Both girls looked at me astounded.
    “I’m just hoping that you’ll be able to do something other than eat or finger me by Christmas.” Jen answered my question. “That’s why Sam is going to kick you first.”
    The girls positioned me standing with my hands at my hips and legs spread wide. My cock was standing at attention and I could still feel that my right nut was noticeably heavier and tenderer than my left.
    Sam stepped back and drew the top of her foot up to just below my sac gauging how she could get the best shot. “Usually, I just do it. This is almost harder. Getting the perfect shot.” Sam surmised.
    “Just on question honey?” Jen said as Sam prepared. “Were they worth it?’ motioning towards Sam’s heavy swaying bosom.
    “Definit”, I never finished the word as the bony top of Sam’s foot impacted evenly across my heavy scrotum. My balls flew up and were momentarily airborne on their own before they found themselves solidly smashed between her foot and my pelvic bone. My knees buckled and I fell forwards. Spots of blackness appeared in my vision, black little balls that I though might be the ghosts of dead testicles floating before my eyes.
    “See. They all make that face and breathe like that.” Jen said, not a once of regret or compassion in her voice. “Hurry up, sweetie, I have to kick you and then you have to stand before midnight. If you want your present.” I felt a moist sensation over my nose and then caught the odor of Jen’s juices. She’d rubbed a freshly dipped finger coated slickly with her scent across my nose. My nose was in heaven my balls, now swollen to the size of my scrotum, were in hell.
    I grabbed the bed and pulled myself to my feet. My balls swayed against my inner thigh and throbbed with hurting passion.
    “Look how big they got. Jen you can’t miss them.” Sam exclaimed.
    “Nor will I” Jen warned throatily.
    “Hey Rob.” Sam called out.
    I looked and same had her panties pulled aside and had her labia separated between her thumb and forefingers. Even in the low light I saw it glisten.
    I never saw Jen kick coming. It was a superb forward kick that drove both of my hapless balls to the back of ass and nearly inserted the left one up my asshole. Then the rest of her foot slid in devastatingly applying harrowing pressure to each ball as her foot drove through until my nuts and her calf met.
    My eyes bugged out, I gasped for breath that wasn’t there and my poor balls exploded with a new dimension of pain. I tried to scream but nothing came out. And I unceremoniously fell to the floor and rolled up into a ball clutching what I hoped were still my balls.
    “Ten minutes till midnight, honey, do you think you can lift those heavy pain & cum filled balls off the floor. I think they are actually bigger than my boobies.” Jen said in a soft teasing voice.
    I lay there, noticing that the room was heady with a musky feminine smell, like when I rubbed my nose across the strip in her panties. She’d won, there was no way I was getting off the floor in ten minutes and then I thought how even if I did she’d won anyway. Her knowing the things I would put myself through to get a taste of her warm, soft, hairy pussy.
    I lay there some more and felt her soft hands stroke my hair, “Thank you,” she said, “now I really have an understanding of what it is like to have nuts”….

Hope this provided some stimulation for all. Would love to
    read of similar situations written, especially by one of you lovely
    ladies out there. There must be one delightful kick you remember,
    please share it with us, pretty please! -Ohowtheyhurt

Supreme Poster

Busted

“Busted”

I stood in the bedroom of the hotel suite looking out at the breathtaking view of the desert and the low hanging sun on the horizon. Blah. It had only taken 15 minutes to lose $200.00 dollars of my “play” money, which was supposed to keep me going for 90! The pretty but coolly efficient female dealer took everything but my cock and balls, though she probably knew the shriveled, limp state they were in after the beating and didn’t really want them. The thought of her disdain after financially emasculating me got me thinking of her nipples, which of course I never even saw, so tightly bound beneath the tight fitting black tuxedo vest. I wondered if they got hard with each losing hand she took from me, did her hole attempt to tighten around something, flexing her female muscles in power.

Probably not. I was just some mope she took down for the casino. And now, furthermore, I was an aroused mope. Almost an hour to blow, or rather to jack, before I was supposed to meet up with my wife and her girlfriend. I lost my shirt, like I had figuratively done a short time ago, and dropped my underwear and pants. My penis throbbed back in greeting as I stroked it slowly putting extra pressure on the down stroke. My other hand cupped and greeted my balls which were now hanging like two heavy orbs in my loose sack. I twinged in pain and pleasure as I squeezed them slowly, fantasizing that they were splayed out on the green felt gambling table and the now topless dealer had her delicate hand balled up into a tight fist hovering just above the manly eggs, “Do you want a hit?” She asked coyly…
    I was hot, my cock now thick and at peak hardness, I wanted to cum but I wanted to cum hard and big and with swollen aching nuts. Expelling my seed to quench the agony. I squeezed my sackharder and winced but it was certainly no “drop to your knees” agony. It was…Blah…. And there went the peak hardness, limper and limper. Great! Throbbing with desire to have a great orgasm but lacking the means to get there. I thought dejectedly. There must be a way to solve this “pressure” problem. It was then I spied the hotel dresser, five drawers of varying height, solid wood construction. The middle draw would make a wonderful vice to wedge my now achy balls into, and with a little (who was I kidding) or a lot of pressure that topless dealer would be asking me to “double down” in no time.
    I quickly tested the height, FUCK! Too high. I wanted my balls to sort of drop in, just part of the way so when the drawer closed THEY would FEEL IT! Sorry nut’s, that what you’re there for. I thought again and went to the nightstand drawer. There lay my answer, two medium thickness telephone books, one local, one state. I positioned them where my feet would be and standing with my back to the dresser dropped my two “helpers” down. My healthy round testicles flopped in just right. I eased the drawer in and felt the alert of pain like I do when my wife gets a “nice” grip. I flexed my thighs back slightly against the drawer and nearly bit my lip as I didn’t realize just how well caught my sensitive balls were and they screamed from the pressure..OHHH ….Now they throb well..
    My cock begs for several hard down strokes…The dealer in my mind, all hot and bothered, begs me to cum all over her rosy big eraser hard nipples….Stroke faster, Stroke faster, I lean back for just a twinge more …

CLICK (That would be the card lock of the hotel room door)

“AHH! OHH MY MMWEEHHH!!! “ Is the high pitched tortured noise (it couldn’t even be characterized as a voice) I made as, startled by my wife’s arrival, I lose my footing and down I go while falling backwards against the dresser (naturally to “brace” myself). A new realm of pain exploded in my scrotum as it and my two poor, poor balls were not only crushed flat inside the drawer but were now supporting my weight with the massive effort of my tippy-toes. Pleasure turned to nut-wrenching hell as I fought hard for my balance so as not to “hang myself” by the balls……

(Wife’s Reaction to Follow)..

-Ouch

Please don't keep us waiting for your wife's response. Good story.

Supreme Poster
    Soon Lurkerjoe, and I promise not to disappoint.

-Ouch

Great stories

These are excellent. Thanks

Supreme Poster

Busted Part II

“AHH! OHH MY MMWEEHHH!!! “ Is the high pitched tortured noise (it couldn’t even be characterized as a voice) I made as, startled by my wife’s arrival, I lose my footing and down I go while falling backwards against the dresser (naturally to “brace” myself). A new realm of pain exploded in my scrotum as it and my two poor, poor balls were not only crushed flat inside the drawer but were now supporting my weight with the massive effort of my tippy-toes. Pleasure turned to nut-wrenching hell as I fought hard for my balance so as not to “hang myself” by the balls……
    “What the hell?? Oh God Missy don’t look!” I heard through ringing ears and the hazy pain-filled stars that clouded my vision.
    “Hllllpp!” I tried to call out but all that came out was a sick high pitched mwewing sound as my hands went instinctively for my trapped scrotum but only found my straining penis and the wood drawer.
    “Holy shit Jill! His balls are caught in the drawer!” Was the voice of Missy, Jill’s childhood friend we’d see whenever we came down this way for vacation. Missy was a good friend to Jill and never too hard to look at.
    “LOOK at his COCK!”
    “MMMy bbballs! OHHHH!” I cried finally finding my words as I tried to move, but even just a fraction anywhere brought new agony to my firmly wedged testicles. They burned, and I knew one was gonna pop! My feet and legs strained to rise higher but pulling them up was like crushing my tender soft testes with a rolling pin
    Through watery eyes I saw Jill’s face, her soft creamy skin was flushed red, she was mortified, pissed, and perhaps a little scared of what her perv husband had done to himself. She rushed over and knelt down, she was wearing a short emerald colored dress that came up mid thigh and dropped low in the bust line. I looked down and saw the tops of her orange sized breasts encased in a black lacy bra. I moaned louder as the pounding throb in the core of my flattened orbs increased as I clutched at myself futilely.
    She seemed to ignore my pained moans as her sharp green eyes zeroed in on my sack and it’s trapped occupants. “Your testicles are crushed between the dresser and the drawer. There like fucking pancakes!” Jill said aloud.
    Missy was standing right behind her, my tortured privates on full display. Her left hand went to cup her own crotch as she grimaced. “I don’t even have testicles and I feel your pain. What can I do? They can’t stay like that. They’ll rupture!”
    There was word I really felt like hearing. The thought of being nutless filled me with fear and my knees buckled slightly. I howled as my full weight crushed my already pulverized nuts against the lip of the drawer!
    “Oh God!” Missy screamed.
    Jill reacted in, I guess, the only way she could think of and yanked the me and drawer forward. I lost my place in this realm as it had the effect of pulling both rapidly swelling gonads back underneath the equivalent of a rolling pin before they popped out to freedom. I bellowed as a new level of horror shot through me. I ached miserably, my stomach tied itself in knots as I finally got to clench the hot burning flesh of my mangled scrotum. Huddled in a ball, I rocked back and forth on the berry colored hotel room carpet moaning and panting about my crushed jewels.
    I felt another hand feel around my scrotum and prod both my balls causing more instant waves of agony.
    “Are they still there?” Missy asked concerned, I glanced up and saw the pink panties she wore underneath her denim miniskirt along with a deep shot of her tanned cleavage as she stood bent over me.
    “Yeah. You still got balls you stupid shit!” Jill replied punching me in the arm in anger. “Couldn’t fucking wait till tonight. Had to get your rocks off..”
    “Jill! He’s in guy hell right now!” Missy pleaded trying to calm her friend down. She put her hands on my wife’s shoulder and rubbed soothingly. “Look at his nuts!” I heard her say in a low voice.
    “No, fuck that. They’re huge and purple! Good! I hope you can’t cum for a week. I hope they ACHE! Selfish bastard!” Her voice trembled with a mixture of hurt and anger. She obviously had a plan for this weekend that I’d ruined.
    “And he’s being punished. Girl! LOOK at those balls. I’ve kicked balls before and I know they never got that big.” Missy said with a comically female tone in her voice. “Isn’t that right Jack? Don’t they hurt REAL BAD?”
    I moaned in response as I rubbed my gonads. My sack felt like an over-inflated balloon of hurt. My cock was surprisingly still hard, despite the trauma, and I felt the tip wet with pre-cum.
    “Good!” Jill said again, “We were gonna fuck you tonight. Me, you and Missy. OUR fantasy! Now you can just lay there and cup your big achy sack and miss all the fun!”
    “Wha?’ Missy asked caught off guard.
    “We still doing it! I’m not gonna lay here alone while he moans about his busted nuts. This’ll teach him a lesson. Be more considerate. And I’ve always wanted to do this.. With you” Jill’s voice was filled with emotion..
    “OH! Stop, I’m gonna cry.” Missy replied choked up and hugged her friend. They embraced…
    “Hey, are those pebbles in your shirt?” Jill mentioned slyly as she continued to hug her friend.
    “Well, it’s not like I haven’t been staring at you husbands cock and balls for the last five minutes..” Missy continued to hug Jill, rubbing her hands up and down Jill’s back sensually.
    “It is a nice cock. Too bad the only thing you feel is the hurt in your balls. Isn’t that right honey?” Jill called to me with womanly sarcasm.
    “And he didn’t get to cum either. They’re blue and they’re busted….” Missy agreed getting aroused and into the act.
    “Maybe we should just crush them and put him out of his misery?” Jill taunted.
    This must have struck a hot spot with Missy as she replied by engaging Jill in a sensually long French kiss, her hands dropped down and cupped the full ass cheeks of my wife and pulled her closer.
    Jill in turn brought her hands up to Missy’s voluptuous breasts and kneeded them through her form fitting purple top. She must’ve found her nipples as Missy inhaled deeply in ecstasy.
    “Get naked!” Jill hotly demanded of her friend as she ground her pelvis against Missy’s thigh.
    I tried to roll around to get a better view and brought my thighs to close together. “Ayyee!” I screeched and wished I was dead.
    “Crush your swollen sack dear?” Jill said as she stopped kissing Missy and brought the material of her emerald dress up over her hand and let it fall to the floor. She stood in high cut matching lace panties and a hot little bra that pushed her fair sized boobies together.
    “It must really suck to have those balls Jack. I wouldn’t’ know.” With that said Missy pushed down her skirt and panties and stood legs in a wide ‘V’ over me. I looked up and saw her enflamed outer lips softly jutting out from a small mop of deep brown pubic hair. She brought her two index fingers down along her pussy lips and eased them up exposing slick reddish pink inner folds. “No balls here.”
    Jill was on her knees in an instant, her face and tongue inches from Missy’s wet vagina. She inhaled her girlfriends aroma deeply and brought her thumb to Missy’s pussy lips just below her clit. “Jack, she’s got no balls, just sweet hot pussy. Do you still want your balls Jack? I wouldn’t”
    “Oh Fuck! Finger me!! Finger my pussy while he holds his balls!” Missy looked down at me, her dark brown eyes filled with sultry heat. “Jack can’t have pussy, his balls won’t let him!”
    Jill’s index and middle finger were firmly inserted high up Missy’s hole and she was quickly began pulling them out slick with cum juice just part of the way before thrusting up and rubbing up against Missy’s now hard clit. “Do you smell her pussy Jack, or maybe it’s mine?” Jill chided as the hand that wasn’t attending to Missy was pulling at her own big puffy nether lips. Jill had thick, floppy pussy lips that hung wrinkled and low. When we’d first met she was very self-conscious but as I showed her more and more how hot they made me the more she shared how she loved to pull on her lips till she was stretched open-wide.
    I moaned harder as my cock’s aching began to match my balls. My face strained in pain as I willed my left hand from holding the soft ball sized gonad that was my left teste and began rubbing my cock.
    “Look Jill, we got him bad. Jack’s nutsies hurts and he needs to cooahh.” The last word was lost to Missy as she spread her well-sculpted legs wider and squatted down to meet Jill’s finger thrusts. She threw her head back and tweaked her right nipple tight as she had a mini-O.
    “Do they throb hard baby? Is that the most pain you ever felt?” Jill asked in a lusty tone as the finger in Missy’s twat slowed in rhythm but was thrusting harder allowing her friend a more powerful orgasm. Jill’s other hand was a complete blur of motion and I saw her tremble with a wave of pleasure. The heavy sweet odor of throbbing pussy filled the room. “Do they hurt oh so bad??””
    I moaned and shook my head rapidly as my pleasure climbed higher and despite the intense sharp aches engulfing my tender heavy orbs I was feeling pleasure too. My back began to arch. And suddenly….
    WHAM. Jill managing never to let her hands leave either pussy drove out her leg and planted the solid heel part of her cute girlie sneaker directly into both of my grapefruit sized nuts with brutal force. I yelped and came in a hot burst of absolute agony as my sperm had nowhere else to go but out as I had started my initial ejaculation. I squeeked again painfully and fell back spasmodically as my senses were overloaded with male nut pain the likes of which I’d never felt before.
    Missy’s orgasm immediately intensified and she lost it as she watched her best friend absolutely smash the biggest swollen set of nut’s she’d ever laid eyes on. My reaction and her thoughts of how devastated my testicles must be took her right over the edge and she feel back on the bed both hands around Jills trying to jam those finger up as deep as they would go.
    Jill kept her foot pressed solidly on my scrotum working my nuts up into me as she fingered herself to orgasm after orgasm before falling back on her ass, tasting her two fingers soaked with vaginal juices. “NO WAY you get to cum first you selfish bastard! Can they hurt anymore??”
    I just lay there almost in shock, not even aware if I was cupping my balls. It was all just one big spot of pain between my legs. I could even feel my cock. Just tortured burning balls…
    Jill got up and found Missy on the bed, full chest heaving, back arched, legs spread wide. From the sounds of it they had a really great time. They completely ignored, me knowing that with the set of balls I had now, I was pretty much the most useless guy on the planet. They laughed and giggled and were just happy they didn’t have my balls…Though they might decide to have them again later…

-Hope you all enjoy. Any ladies care to comment on if they've ever smashed an already busted set of balls? It makes me cringe (among other things) just thinking about it. -Oh

Supreme Poster

Cumming Soon...

I've always appreciated the fine art of wrestling foreplay........Takes my mind (and hand) a wander'in......

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

Oh,

You've written another outstanding story! It was vivid and errotic. I loved it.

poolman2

Supreme Poster

Inspired by a DHIM cartoon post

Abandon

Kim wanted him, pure and simple, a strong deep simmering feeling of lust and desire. The heat she felt towards him was new, changed from the pleasant light hearted acquaintanceship of the past year to a stronger yearning that encompassed all her senses. Her ears listened for his voice, her eyes greedily drank in his presence. She loved his smell, dreamed of his taste and touch. Yet, knowing and even understanding her own desires didn’t bring him closer, didn’t alert him to his change in status from friend to imagined lover. That would take action, and as she saw him across the commons, she pressed her thighs tighter together, seeking to trap the building warmth, and decided she needed action too.
    “Hey Killer….Gotta date for the Valentines Party?” Kim playfully teased as he caught sight of her on the lush lawn of commons. She smiled widely and arched her chest out ever so slightly, feeling her sports bra tighten against her hardening nipples. Kim was thankful her sweatpants were baggy else he might feel her moist heat that she noticed billowing within the loose fitting cotton. She was suddenly acutely aware of how her panties were wedged between her ass cheeks and she wished it was perhaps his tongue or lower….
    “Hi Kim.” He replied in a glum tone. “No one yet and it’s getting pretty grim.”
    Kim looked at beautiful face, that strong jaw, his deep sincere brown eyes, his flawless mouth. She knew several sluts that dildoed themselves to sleep nightly thinking of him. May there trampy holes cake with yeast. He would belong to her. “I know some girls at the Hull House that might go if you agreed to some changes.” She busted on him referred to the local militant lesbian sorority.
    “Yeah, real funny.” He replied, his glumness turning to irritation at her comment.
    “Oh, I don’t know…” She began as she casually approached him, hands clenched behind her back in mock innocence. “It might not be such a big loss.” Kim brought her knee up playfully into the unprotected crotched V of his jeans.
    She watched his body tense up, expecting the hard intense pain to explode in his balls. But all he received was a minor twinge as she stopped suddenly as she felt the plump fullness of his hanging fruits against her knee. Kim felt her clitty stiffen and smiled slightly as she mused over the bulge she’d be sporting if she was a guy.
    He gasped briefly at the impact.
    My my boy balls are so sensitive, Kim’s sly smile widened as she looked into his widened eyes. “See, it doesn’t hurt that much once they’re all gone.” Kim mocked him some more as she watched his face flush red from embarrassment then twist to anger.
    “Well then you won’t mind THIS for being such a cunt.” He punctuated the word “this” by ramming the knee of his powerful runner’s leg straight up into the burning hot V of Kim’s sweatpants.
    Kim yelped as his knee slammed into her pubic bone, crushing, absolutely, her aroused hardened clit as well spreading a hot stinging pain across her completely flattened lips. Kim once again clenched her thighs together, though this time it was to contain the pinpoint agony that seared into her crotch. She sunk to her knees bringing both hands in a most unladylike way into her vagina torn by the desire to clutch herself and fear of the pain any further pressure to her labia and clit might cause.
    He stormed off. An act that Kim was deeply grateful for as she felt the warm trail of a tear run down her face. It did not matter that the commons was relatively empty or that the incident happened so quick nobody probably saw it. It was her turn to flush red as she ever so delicately tried to get to her feet while her hands were so definitely wedged up into her crotch. God that HURT!, Kim thought to herself as she realized this was the first time she had ever been hit in the groin.
    She delicately pushed her hands into her sweats and gently tugged her panties away from her throbbing pussy. Flatter than a pancake was the thought that flashed through her mind as she daintily probed her only just recently engorged puffy outer pussy lips. Her own scent wafted up to Kim reminding her of just how hot she just was. Her curiously still hard nipples signaled that part of her still was. That part would just have to wait till she walked her wounded pussy home and applied something soothing to her poor womanhood.
    It was an at times cringing and painfully slow walk back to her dorm. Kim lay on her small bed, legs spread wide, nude below the waist, gently pressing a warm wash cloth against her smarting folds. A rivulet of water trickled down to her small pink anus. Kim couldn’t help but fantasize it being his cum. She cringed as the fulling arousal of this thought brought another painful sting to her lips. She would have to wait. Kim felt her frustration build to the nipple points as her full pert breasts began to ache. She wanted, no, she needed to be touched by him. Fondled, squeezed, grinded into. First, however, he needed to pay. No one makes my pussy and tits ache this bad and gets away with it……
    A few days later after several long and needed massage sessions with her favorite peach flavored love lotion , Kim felt her pussy sufficiently damp and willing to pursue more strenuous activity. It was after midnight and she felt his eyes burning into the depths of her vagina that she stretched wide apart for his viewing pleasure.
    Arny the Floor Monitor was on his knees, pulsing cock in hand, jerking it feverishly before Kim as she sat with her leg straddling the arms of the worn leather armchair. Kim made the normally blue-balled Arny an offer he wouldn’t have refused had it involved even the anal sodomy of his closest relatives. Arny was free to relieve whatever churning aching pressure was torturing his heavy female touch free testicles while Kim showed him every soft intimate pink fold of her sex without objection. Upon emptying his, impressive even to Kim, hefty sperm-filled orbs, Arny would provide Kim the monitor key which would allow her entry to HIS room. There her plan of lust and revenge would unfold.
    “Rub it slowly.” Arny squeeked in excitement as he pulled furiously on his short but thick reddish member. “I could lick it for you?” He plied pathetically.
    “No, this is our deal.” Kim replied as her concentration which was focused on Arny’s full jiggling sack was broken. She was in awe of how much his balls seemed to expand and wondered if this hurt a man’s nuts as well. What didn’t she wondered sarcastically. Her health books said even a firm tap could cause intense sharp agony even if for a short while. Or would it be worse to grab Arny’s expanding balls and try to squeeze them back to normal size. She seen guys get kicked in their nuts but never saw what happened when you grabbed them by their tender jewels.
    “Now finger it!” Arny squealed obviously getting close to erupting.
    Wishing to bring her chore to an end, Kim fake moaned and whispered, “Arny, I’m coming too.” Kim slowly slid her ring and index finger into her barely moist vagina and eased the discomfort by slowly withdrawing them and allowing them to pull back the small hood of flesh that concealed her clitty. It wasn’t erect but when Arny laid eyes on her most intimate love-button he climaxed hard.
    Kim watched in amazement as a thick cord of sperm flew from Arny’s spasming cock. She moved her leg so that the second jet of seed landed on her frilly white sock.
    Arny cared not where he spewed. After several hard pumps, Arny sat back on his haunches breathing deeply with an expression of pure ecstacy across his face.
    “Was that good Arny?” Kim purred sensually, the hem of her short purple skirt falling over her pussy hiding it from view.
    Arny made several satisfied groans as Kim moved up close to him and darted both hands around the low hanging flesh of Arty’s emptied balls. Kim tightened her grip and Arny gasped and squeeked.
    “Don’t worry Arny, this is as tight as my grip gets as long as you listen.” Kim spoke in a low serious tone and she couldn’t help but squeeze both nuts just a little harder.
    Arny sucked in air as he felt the deathgrip around his jewels increase and painfully impede upon their happy throbbing.
    “Arny, your spunk landed on my sock. That’s just gross but that is also evidence. If you EVER tell anyone about tonight, l’lI go straight to the police and claim I caught you in my room jerking off like a sick little perv. I’ll even describe you enormous balls. You know the ones. They feel like they want to get bigger. Is my little squeezing stopping that? Does it make them hurt?”
    Kim again couldn’t help herself and tightened her hold on Arny’s large balls. They were hot and sweaty and she could feel them throb in her hands. She pulled them down a bit toward the floor.
    “PLEEEASSE! OK!” Arny croaked in obvious pain. Kim felt a small trickle of wetness down her inner thigh. Two fingers wouldn’t be a problem now…
    “Good Arny. Now I am gonna let go and then I want you to hold them. Rub them, I know they hurt. Keeping holding them till I leave and then go to sleep happy that you still have them…..”
    Arny nodded rapidly. Kim pulled down on his sac then released wondering if Arny’s nuts would react like slingshot bullets and shoot upward. Whatever direction they went, it hurt. Arny cried out and fell backwards clutching his impressive but still wounded orbs. Kim walked out of the dorm room aware of the slight scent of aroused pussy she left in her wake…

His room was dark but Kim could make out his sleeping form on the bed from the light provided by the lamppost outside the dorm. Kim paused in the still room and listened after she had shut the dorm room door. She heard his breathing, deep, powerful, rhythmic. Kim ran her hand over her belly and cupped her left breast. No bra, no needed. She would have walked naked across the quad if she could have. A twinge of pleasure shot downward as she tweaked her own nipple and felt it stiffen to a thick nub beneath her fingertips. She pressed her other hand on her clitty hood and wiggled it back and forth till a wave of pleasure almost buckled her knees.
    Kim’s eyes adjusted to the light and she approached his bed. It was cold outside but the dorms chaotic heating system pumped dry heat into the room with such enthusiasm you found yourself looking to open a window to comfort the room. He was no exception, only the thin top sheet cloaked the lean muscled form of his body. Kim watched the tight undershirt expand and contract over his firm chest muscles. She stared at him imagining his chest and hers pressed together, heaving and striving to reach the heights of pleasure as they thrust wildly against one another. After tonight she would need no fantasy. She would have him. But first, the revenge.
    Kim shed her top and skirt. She stood before him, nipples erect, pussy aroused, anus tight and ready to be licked. Then she launched herself upon him landing solidly on his chest facing his feet. He woke gasping for air as she brought her toned legs and thighs tightly against his naked arms.
    “What the??” Was his drowsy reply before Kim found her targets with her two hands clenched together and driving down hard into his top sheet protected crotch.
    He gasped to scream again but she was fast enough to drive her hands down with another devastatingly accurate hammer-blow to his nuts.
    An agonized high pitched “AAYYYYYE” filled the room as he doubled up into a sit-up position and Kim felt his face press into her ass. His hands fought to move to his battered jewels but her legs held them firm. Besides, her hands had by now already found the precious tender balls.
    “How does THAT feel!” Kim hissed as she pinched each hot nut between her thumb and forefinger. “Like my pussy felt after your knee smashed it!” She alternated squeezing each enflamed ball as she spoke.
    He writhed helpless and in absolute male agony trying to breathe, holler, and beg at the same time. “KKKimm?” Was the only word he managed to get out but it was his realization she wanted to hear.
    “Yes Mr. Pussy-kicker. Kim! And now you are going to kiss my pussy and make it all better or you’ll be sharing the title Miss with me!!!” She pulled the balls and soft skin of his scrotum down hard towards his feet making him arch his back and stiffen his legs out in a agonized pose.

“KKKIMM! PLEAAAAA!” His pleas were cut off as she repeated the hard
    tug that jolted his nuts further away from their proper position.”
    “Less talking more kissing!!” Kim replied as she wiggled her cute round ass in the air, her full moist pussy lips shaking back and forth before him.
    Kim felt the hotness of his breathe on her outer folds and thrust back so that his lips would meet hers. He kissed her wet soft mound and Kim knew her juices wet his lips. She moaned and thrust back again, this time feeling the warm insistent probing of his tongue on her labia. Heatedly she adjusted herself so that his tongue simply and gloriously slid into her. His heavenly licking continued sending Kim into deeper and deeper realms of pleasure. She felt the hard arousal of his penis against her cheek as she buried her nose deep into his pubic mound inhaling deeply his heady musk. She ran her tongue over the length of his straining cock and hungrily enjoyed it’s slight saltiness. Kim thrust her pelvis down and his tongue ran wet and slick against her anus. She grunted and thrust up and down again so that his tongue flicked hard against her clit before running deliciously up her slit and to the pinkness of her asshole. A dozen more times, not that she could even form the sense of numbers, and Kim was gripped in the primal wave of a intensely deep orgasm!!
    Wave after wave of pure feminine pleasure came, no boundaries, powerful bolts of bliss. The room was thick with the scent of her lust. She felt his body arch forward and her pussy felt the markedly different sensation of vibrations as Kim realized he was screaming into her. Suddenly she realized her hands were clenching orgasm tight around his hapless aching balls.
    “Oh God I’m sorry!” She cried out in genuine distress at the idea of crushing forever useless those deliciously full fruits of manhood. Kim jumped off of him and he immediately curled into a fetal position and rolled off the bed onto the hard floor.
    She stood over him feeling her own lips hang heavy and sated as her juices meandered down her thighs. He rolled back and forth moaning “my balls” over and over. Yet despite his overwhelming pain, Kim couldn’t help but notice his cock was rock hard, thrusting powerfully out over his nut-clutching hands. It stood out and Kim found herself yearning to feel its wide expanse fill her.
    “It’s ok, it’s ok. I can make it better. Let me help you.” Kim whispered softly as she cupped her own hanging fruits in her hand and tweaked her nipples back and forth as her wetness grew. “Come and get on the bed and I’ll make it all better.”
    Kim saw him sit up and believed he was about to rise when his hand shot out and grabbed hold of the neatly trimmed pubic tuft. She felt her lips retreat in pain as he began to pull on her girly tuft. Reacting more out of instinct then reason, Kim drove her left foot into her most obvious target, the two swollen balls right below his upright hard cock. Her pretty curled toes punted his nuts solidly, once, then twice before he let out a horribly intense pained yelp and passed out on the floor.
    Kim knelt down and went right for his balls. She felt the engorged sac and found two distinct orbs. She rolled them around in her fingers and then for no other reason than she wanted to know how they tasted, she licked them. His testicles were very warm and moved back and forth lazily with each lick of her tongue. His body twitched when she sucked both of them into her mouth and then began licking his cock which began to harden at her attentions. Seeing this effect, Kim lowered her boobs against the penis that was slick with her saliva. Pinching a nipple in each finger she brought her breasts together and began to gently run his penis up and down her warm cleavage. Kim smiled as she looked at his hard cock, she gently brushed her equally erect nipple across the tip and felt it come away moist with pre-cum.
    Kim sighed to herself as she looked over him, *********** but fully aroused. She doubted waking him would result in any passionate love-making, the pain in his busted balls would more likely win out. She brought one hand away from her nipple and slid it down her tummy and over her labia. A twinge of yearning pleasure from within beckoned her. She rubbed again and stared lusting at his fine member. Slowly she mounted him, letting the tip push against her lips before accepting it slowly, the again slightly faster, and faster…..
    Kim was cumming, it was on her third wonderful climax when he finely began to come to. He began to meet her downward thrusts and moan lightly. She increased the pace and contracted the muscles of her pussy to greedily hold his cock tight with every impact. He moaned deeper and began to thrust in earnest and his excitement aroused her to climax number four followed by his short rapid thrusts that emptied his truly swollen nuts deep inside her.
    He opened his eyes and stared at her. Kim froze, her body was drained, her lips at a loss of words. A brief expression passed over his face and she panicked. Her hands flew to his balls and gripped. His eyes almost popped from his head as he gasped and she began to squeeze. It took less than a minute till his agony overwhelmed him back into unconsciousness. His balls were like two hardened fruits in her hand, she felt them throb and wondered which hurt more, crushing them full or empty. Either way, his cock was done as she felt it shrivel out of her. She rubbed her pussy against it one last time before she rose. He won’t be walking around anytime soon with those balls she thought slyly, happy she was a woman. She cupped her mound and felt his warm goo leak onto her hand before she brought it to her mouth and tasted it and her own juices. Her pussy felt sated but sore and she smiled thinking at least when it hurts walking back to her dorm this time, it will be for all the right reasons.
    Thank you DHIM and My Apoligizes to Mr. Farknocker, I let my temper get the better of me and I was wrong. Cheers. -Oh

Supreme Poster

Coming Soon...

I've had a story idea about a guy going to a massage parlor and over a series of visits persuades the massage girl to fufill several of his ballbusting fantasies....Parochial School Dress-up and a rather "flattening" nut massage are two vivid scenes that come to mind... Hope to write soon and I hope you enjoy reading them as well. -Oh