Saturday Morning

“So..what do you wan to do today?” I asked her as we lay on the bed together, I rubbing my hands over the small of her tanned lower back just above the valley that marked the beginnings of her lovely taut cheeks. It was mid-morning and we hadn’t yet made the attempt to leave the bed. My small circular massages made there way down till I was now rubbing the top of her bottom.
She adjusted her leg, spreading it a touch wider, wide enough for me to slide my hand up and in between had I the notion, “Well, I think I have an idea of how you’d like to start it.” I looked back at her as I was facing the foot of the bed as she lay in the “correct’ direction on her smooth soft tummy. I saw the interested glimmer in her ocean blue eyes and slight purse in her pouty lips that only made me want her more.
I playfully tugged the shear fabric of her royal midnight panties up making it pull tighter against the soft sensitive flesh of her outer lips.
Making a slight noise of discomfort she readjusted herself, “The idea is to get them off not insert them in.” She added with a tinge of annoyance at my immature antic.
“You should punish me.”
“Careful or I might.” Her reply instant and her legs pulled closer together.
“No, really, punish me. I’ve been a bad boy.” I emphasized bad rather than boy for my hardness truly was beyond that of a lad.
She paused curiously and I felt the gentle touch of her hand along my calf. “This is new.” Was all she said awaiting my response.
“Just something I’ve kinda been thinking about. Thought maybe you’d be willing to try.” I was careful with my words. Our relationship in the bedroom had so far been very satisfying and open but admittedly this was a step I wanted to take but didn’t want her to think I wasn’t already happy. “It’s been so great with you so far, like I can open up to you.” The last part was completely true yet I felt a twinge of guilt for using it to my own end.
“Do you know how you’d like me to punish you?” She asked but clearly knew the answer to the question as I felt her nails seductively rake the back of my leg.
I nodded my head several times and tried to look sheepish as she stared at me coyly. Her small face was so delicate and kissable but at the same time sexy and erotic.
“What’s in it for me? YOU get punished. What do I get?” But she already knew the answer to that question as well.
“Anything you want baby, anything you want.” I replied as I crawled back up the bed to engage her lips. My hand fell across the top of her breast, my thumb gently over her nipple. She was short and her frame small which only glorified her generous proportions. Her breasts were full and large though her pale pink nipples were small. I pressed my thumb into the left one and it grew harder, not fully erect but getting there.
“That could be tough to live up to.” Her hands rubbed against my chest and drifted lower to caress my belly. She was quite right, big things do cum in small packages and she was an energetic and highly enthused lover. Precisely why I took the chance of asking the question in the first place. Her hand dropped lower and found my cock, fully aroused and dying of anticipation. Taking this as a sign of my commitment she spoke the words I’d been longing to hear…
“And how would you like Keri to punish you? What can I do to my big bad boy?” Her hand and deftly wrapped itself around my penis and started roughly stroking.
“My balls…” I replied trying to ignore her manipulations.
“Your balls. What about your balls?” Her stroking stopped and I felt her fingers search lower. I gently kneaded her firm boobs and brought a hardened nipple to my mouth and sucked it tenderly till she ooohed.
“I want you to hit my balls.”
“What?” the hand motions below stopped in surprise.
“I want you to hit me in the balls.” I repeated my request genuinely.
“Won’t that stop our party, not start it. I’ve seen guys get hit in the crotch.” She was confused but quite sure of the effect.
“I’m not asking you to completely kill them just one good hit. They really aren’t going to break, they’re tougher than you think.” I countered, my hands moved off her breasts and were I now held her hand lovingly.
“Are you sure? I kicked a boy once in high school and..”
“And I bet he fell to the floor in pain and rolled around moaning before getting up again later. That was also a kick, and I bet he deserved it.” I finished my interruption.
“Yes, and he did, the pervert cupped my ass!’
“Bastard!” I exclaimed in mock outrage, “And I bet it felt good to get him.” I watched her face as she thought back.
“Yeah, but not for him. His nuts saw stars.” She thought about that last statement and concern crept into her sharp blue eyes, “Are you sure I won’t hurt them too much?”
“No, not this way.” I positioned her on her knees facing me while I did the same. “Take one hand and wrap it around the top of my scrotum, sort of trapping them beneath your hand. Push down slightly so they’re tight and don’t get away.”
I took her right hand and guided her. She carefully goose-necked my sack and then playfully wiggled like a cow bell before pushing down with exaggerated care, “They are slippery little devils.”
My cock was solid and throbbing as I felt the glorious pressure against my nads as she tightened her grip around them. I moaned and reached for her boobies which were resting so wonderfully against me.
“Do you want me to squeeze?” She asked hotly as her left hand went to begin jerking me off again.
As much as I wanted more pressure in my balls I shook my head, “No, I want you to open your other hand like a paddle and when your ready swing it up hard into your other hand. Like your serving a volleyball, only my balls are caught in between.”
“That’s gonna hurt.” She said picturing it in her mind but not releasing my swelling testes.
“Yep, I saw it in a movie once, this cute red head pretends she’s gonna blow this guy but does this instead. He goes down” I explain excitedly.
“It’s Single White Female. With Jeniffer-Jason..” she says recalling the same movie.
“Leigh. Yeah she was HOT!” I said interrupting her, caught up in the moment.
“Yes, are you thinking about her now?” She asked sweetly while teasingly pushing down against my nut sack.
“Ohh yeah..” I was saying when I heard a hard smack a split second before both my swollen balls were smashed flat and hard against the top of her hand. My nuts exploded in pain as cramps shot through me as I fell to the bed clutching balls that I hoped were still intact. I tried to moan but couldn’t manage to find the air as I rocked back and forth on the bed in agony.
“Wrong answer.” Was all she said as she, from her kneeling position, looked down on my writhing form with a look of feminine disbelief that I’d actually asked for this.
Several minutes later I was able to moan straighten out a little. I noticed her nipples were hard as she stroked my arm and tried to soothe my male pain. “I can’t believe your still hard.” She moved down to take a closer look. “They got huge!” She exclaimed as she gently pried away my hands that protectively cupped my throbbing testicles.
“Oh God they ache! Do I still have two?” I replied in hazy pain.
“You lied!” My balls screamed again as she intentionaly gave my sack a slight smack. “You didn’t know how bad it would be!” She accused.
“No. No, I didn’t. I confessed. No girls ever done it before. Thank you, really, they hurt so bad, thank you.” I said re-cupping my injured orbs.
“Well were not done.” She said with fire in her tone, “Your in some nut pain ecstasy and I’m sitting her all ready and..” She opens her hands signifying none of this was help her needs. “Eat me. I want you to eat me.” She said imperiously as she laid down flat on her back impatiently, “Get up and get to work.”
“UP? Honey, my nuts..” I pleaded.
“Exactly, your nuts, and don’t make me pull you up by them. A deals a deal.” With that she manages to swing her legs up and work off her panties in one swift move.
I rolled to my stomach and manage to bring my knees up so that once again I’m facing the wrong direction but my face is hovering above the neatly trimmed soft mound of her pussy. I smell her excitement, heady and strong, as I move my face closer and bring my middle finger down to her tight asshole and then slowly up between her lips.
Her reaction shocks me as I feel her hand cup my scrotum which is now facing her and in easy grabbing distance as I am positioned on my knees next to her. She doesn’t squeeze but instead wraps her hand around the flesh that holds my aching orbs and methodically caresses them, feeling their weight and size. It feels exquisite.
I continue to lick her sweet intoxicating pussy, hers is small and tight with puffy outer lips that open to lush wet pinkness. She thrusts her hips upward as I tongue her clit and my index finger finds the slippery area between the base of her vagina and her asshole. I let my finger get really slick from her juices before pressing it against but not into her anal bud. She squeezes both balls suddenly reacting to the jolt of pleasure and I yelp as my two ultra-sensitive testicle collide together.
“Sorry!” I hear her quickly say, “Couldn’t help it.”
“Unggh” Is my pained reply.
“Don’t worry I still count two.” She giggles as she taps each nut once watching me jerk in discomfort.
I kiss her pussy lips in reply and then begin licking rhythmically faster. Several minutes later she is twisting and bucking though her grip on my balls does not relent. Faster, slower, ooh my clitty, are the words I hear through quick pants and deep moans. She is close to climax but then tugs on my scrotum. Cramps shoot through my groin as she has my undivided attention. “Roll over. I want to come.”
Rolling over dutifully as instructed, she mounts me and reaches behind, tantalizing guiding my cock up into her folds. Slowly she begins to move, up and down, slightly left, slightly right, rocking, making sure every spot is touched. I look at her and she returns a sultry knowing stare. I watch her breasts and pert little nipples sway back and forth to the her rhythm… a deep slow intentional rhythm..…
“Do they still hurt bad?” She asked sliding up my shaft while arching backward…
“Not too bad, they just throb.” I reply as I thrust up to meet her dropping clit. There is an impact of pleasure….
“How about now?” She manages to reach behind her and find my balls with her hand as she continues to slide her wetness up and down my cock.
I yelp again as she gets one nut on either side of her thumb and squeezes them tightly between. I arch my back but she counter by thrusting down.
“I learned that in a defense class.” She says innocently while repeating the process with greater pressure.
I moan and try to squirm but she has me trapped. I feel her pussy walls grow slicker and realize she is getting wet over her ministrations. She continues my agony/ecstasy for several more strokes before she senses I can take no more…
“Do you know what they call it?” she asks hotly.
I try to form words but between my throbbing cock and the pressure she applies to my tortured nuts I sound more like a screeching monkey.
“Divide and conquer.” She replies as she gives one hard yank as she thrusts down and I fill her pussy with cum. Seeing my pained but purely pleasured expression she thrusts up and down several times in quick succession, grunting hard with each impact…
Our juices co-mingle as I bask in the ecstasy of a perfect orgasm and the beautiful thought that I have no doubt she’ll gladly hit me in the balls again..

-Ohowtheyhurt…

I hope you all enjoy what I hope to be one of many stories I plan to write here. Comments are always welcome, though particularly, I love to hear from the ladies out there. I already know what guys do with this material, and hopefully it is the same for the women. I am just curious; do you use your fingers, a small vibrator, or perhaps a favorite object, as you read the story? Do you read it to conclusion or do you have to stop (like me) when it gets to a certain point and then get down to business…-A Curious Writer.