check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: New ballbusting stories blog

Hybrid View

New ballbusting stories blog

Hi, just wanted to say I've made a site with my ballbusting stories on. There are plenty there so far (four completed the others at various stages). I will update these stories quite regularly (hopefully every weekend) so please feel free to take a look and comment.

The site is http://ballbustingstories.blogspot.com/

jonoffen

Wow, can't believe no one has commented yet. Guess I'll go first. You my good man have a brilliant pervy mind. And I bow to your greatness...

Had no idea you wrote the one about the School Babes. Although I can't remember where I read it before. It's remained one of my all time favs. In fact I gotta admit that all your stories are great. Even the incomplete ones. Hope you get a chance to finish the unfinished ones (esp. Coffee Shop & Holiday). And that you can keep writing new ones too. Thanks

BTW glad to see you have your own site, definitely gonna bookmark it.

Supreme Poster
    Awesome blog! Thanks for the link, keep up the great stories!

God, the scrubs story with carla and elliot was so hot. I wish Sarah Chalk(sp?) would bust my balls. You really capturred her character too, can't wait for the fiinish.

Really nice Jonoffen! I especially like the big breasts anlge, it's one of my favorite themes!
    Bravo, keep it up!

-Knave(EM)

Wow, erm, thanks everybody. I'm glad you all like them.
    I'm really interested in which are you favourites as I jump from one favourite theme and set of characters to another quite often so let me know, on the blog or here's fine.

I just finished the Hermione's New School story, there's a good example of needing your feedback - I couldn't decide which ending worked best, so I went with my favourite, but added the alternate ending too so you can decide.

Thanks again and I'll make sure I keep posting my filth religiously.

Hi. I've started a cracking new Coffee Shop story and in case you've missed it I added a new short story just over a month ago.