check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New ballbusting stories blog

The other stories are the same ones you've read for free. I just put them up there to catch people who might not have discovered my site or those who have but feel like making a donation in a round about way.

Quote Originally Posted by jonoffen View Post
    The other stories are the same ones you've read for free. I just put them up there to catch people who might not have discovered my site or those who have but feel like making a donation in a round about way.
    WIll you please finish the balls for a day story its great!

Big Supporter
    you should have a paypal account, so people could give you money without lulu getting half of the money you deserve

Sadly, PayPal doesn't want his custom.

Hey, guys

There's new shit up on my site: Balls for a Day gets a beefy update.

Enjoy

Jonoffen

PS Thanks to those of you who bought Coffee Shop 2 - let me know what you thought of it!

Hi

I've posted a few big updates to Balls for a Day since I last dropped by, plus the site's had be bit of a revamp.

Jonoffen

Hi

I uploaded a huge update for Over-qualified: Gemma's First Job so enjoy.

Oh, and I've got myself a decent domain now so you should have no trouble remembering it: www.ballbustingstories.co.uk

The site now needs an email and a password to be able to read them. I was a frequent there before Blogger messed with it. D: I can't read the updates now...
    "Wonders may have dreams, but reality is no different. Reality is a state of mind. Are we the puppets or the Puppeteers? The Dog or the Man? The Lion or the Lamb? Live life to the fullest,have some fun,and don't let somebody else rule over you like a pawn! ^_^ Good will and happy ballbustings to all, and to all a good-night!" -Jin

Quote Originally Posted by ~Jin~ View Post
    The site now needs an email and a password to be able to read them. I was a frequent there before Blogger messed with it. D: I can't read the updates now...
    Hi Jin,

Sorry I don't follow. The site doesn't need a password and I haven't had anyone else mention that it has.

Just follow the link in my signature and you should be fine.

Let me know if not (anyone) and I'll try to figure out what is going on.

Hey, Merry Christmas!
    What have I got for you in my stocking? A 1500 word update to Overqualified, that's what. Find out what's going to happen to Gemma and what happened to poor old Stuart. And in the spirit of goodwill to all men, could you drop me an email letting me know your thoughts on this or any story - I'd love to hear from you.

Wow!i read your stories and liked them very much!this is truely a fantastic blog!hope you'll continue Elliot and Carla's Adventure,it promise to be one of the best stories i've ever read!

I've been extremely productive this past month bringing to a fantastic end Over-qualified: Gemma's First Job.

What you’re missing out on:

Having fled the club, Gemma finds herself in an even stickier situation, but luckily she has a guardian angel in the form of Judie who convinces the ill-treated teen to seek revenge. Judie deals with the doorman, much the delight of a queuing hen party, but in doing so risks exposing a secret she’d rather no one knew.
    Once inside, Gemma takes on Lisa who ends up with something very big lodged somewhere very painful. Finally, the blondes disrupt Chelsea giving Gareth a blowjob and you can imagine what happens next... or can you?

Great site, dude. Hot stories. Please keep it going

Hi. I've started a cracking new Coffee Shop story and in case you've missed it I added a new short story just over a month ago.

Question error

I get in error

"This blog is in violation of Blogger's Terms of Service and is open to authors only"