check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: New ballbusting stories blog

Quote Originally Posted by Youthmane View Post
    I get in error

"This blog is in violation of Blogger's Terms of Service and is open to authors only"
    Where are you trying to go? My site is www.ballbustingstories.co.uk. The link is in my signature.

Smile now it works

Quote Originally Posted by jonoffen View Post
    Where are you trying to go? My site is www.ballbustingstories.co.uk. The link is in my signature.
    oh now it works. the first link was acting odd. saying I couldn't go there.

Thanks.

now that i see the Stories off, I've been here B4. awhile ago.

Updates

If you haven't visited my story site in a while there are two new stories up.

If you visit regularly, I just updated The Coffee Shop IV: The Milkmaids.

Oh neat o.o I've never stumbled across this blog, thanks! ^^ I'll have to really sit down n' read a few of these later today

love the new additions, keep it going

Hi guys,

I've just finished The Coffee Shop 4: The Milkmaids and it's on sale now £3.75 or just under $6.

Also, for a short time, The Coffee Wars and Overqualified: Gemma's First Job are half price for those of you who haven't found out how those end.

I'm working on The Coffee Shop 5: The Hangover now and it will be completely free you'll be glad to hear

Thanks to everyone who has purchased anything in the past and supporting the site.

Big Supporter
    Hi guys,

I've just finished The Coffee Shop 4: The Milkmaids and it's on sale now £3.75 or just under $6.

Also, for a short time, The Coffee Wars and Overqualified: Gemma's First Job are half price for those of you who haven't found out how those end.

I'm working on The Coffee Shop 5: The Hangover now and it will be completely free you'll be glad to hear

Thanks to everyone who has purchased anything in the past and supporting the site.
    Do you accept bitcoins?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnni View Post
    Do you accept bitcoins?
    No, mate sorry. To be honest, I've not even heard of them before - had to look them up. Lulu accepts most major credit/debit cards and Paypal if that helps.

I should also add that if you want some more of the Milkmaids story then follow the link below and check out the story's preview as there is more there which I haven't published.

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=4244703

Time for a semi-regular update.
    Over the last month or so I've updated Balls for a Day and two big ones for Little Bitch III which I'm really proud of (the last update added today). So if you haven't visited in a while there should be plenty to read.

Also thanks to everyone who has been buying the few of the stories I sell. My site doesn't allow for your comments unfortunately (I have no idea how to set it up on my own site), but I hope you are enjoying them and you can aways let me know here or at my email address holy_hell at hotmail.co.uk

Little Bitch 3 Complete

Hi guys, sorry for the wait, but I have an update for you: Little Bitch 3. It's not the one I intended to release, but as always happens I got tempted by a different story and then another. The upshot is that Little Bitch 3 is complete with alternate happy and unhappy endings, Balls for a Day will be receiving a big update soon, but Whore and Order, an all new short story about a maverick female cop, is still some way off being finished.

Hope you enjoy the alternate endings which are given in the style of news reports.

The Coffee Shop 5: The Hangover Complete

Finally, The Coffee Shop 5: The Hangover is available to buy at my new shop. It's the first time I've used tinypay.me, but it should hopefully mean I get to keep all the money I make rather than paying half to so-called publishers.

Please enjoy the new (as of 31 Dec) 5000 word free instalment which I hope will make you eager to read more!

Finally, The Coffee Shop 5: The Hangover is available to buy at my new shop. It's the first time I've used tinypay.me, but it should hopefully mean I get to keep all the money I make rather than paying half to so-called publishers.

Please enjoy the new (as of 31 Dec) 5000 word free instalment which I hope will make you eager to read more!
    UPDATE: Sorry guys I didn't notice I had to set the "unlimited sales" setting so the story sold out after one sale. Doh! Anyway, it's all sorted now.

Cheers

Brand new story + big update: Swinging Beef

I published a new and original story last month and have now given it a huge update. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think.

awesome stories as always

I buy all ur stories, but id like to see bb holiday update, and balls for a day those are personal favs. but what happened to the pics u used to have as well? the "dont be afraid to make a mess" picture has a friend of mine who wasnt into ballbusting laughing. Kinda helped me introduce her lol

Quote Originally Posted by crushmynutsflat View Post
    I buy all ur stories, but id like to see bb holiday update, and balls for a day those are personal favs. but what happened to the pics u used to have as well? the "dont be afraid to make a mess" picture has a friend of mine who wasnt into ballbusting laughing. Kinda helped me introduce her lol
    Ha! I forgot about that one. Wow, you really showed that pic to a non-ball-busting female friend? That was pretty brave. What made you think she would find it amusing?

For anyone who didn't see the sight here it is: http://ballbustingpictures.blogspot.com/

I have been thinking of putting all my works on my own site and this has definitely given me the urge to do it.