check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: introducing the humbler to my girlfriend

introducing the humbler to my girlfriend

Well let me start by saying I am 22 and my g/f is 23 we have been together for 2 years I am in need of a woman to torture my bits, tie em up and beat em, kick em, stand on them among other things. I can get my girl friend to slap em (been doing that for about a year) and just started hitting closed fist (about 2 months)she does not like the idea of having them bound to hit em and she wont kick or knee me. I bought a humbler on ebay its cheap but I like the idea of it. I have played alone to try it out but, I want to get her into using it on me. how do people here involve them in to your play? Does the guy put the humbler on himself or the woman do it? how should I introduce it to her

Thanks in advance
    Bayou

Show it to her!

My wife's been using a humbler on me for about a year and loves it now, but not at first thinking it was way to cruel and degrading for me being rendered completely helpless by my own balls and at first she said no. I didn't push the subject and even agreed that she was right that it was a stupid idea that I'd probably end up accidentally ripping my balls off somehow with it. "Curiosity killed the cat" as they say, and women are very curious creatures so I just waited making sure it was always visible amongst our sex toys. One afternoon on our living room sofa with my head between her thighs softly licking her pussy looked up to see her examining the humbler and knew the time had come for me to be humbled by her! So excited my tongue dove into her pussy like never before while kneeling between her legs wiggling my ass back and forth feeling my big low hanging balls flopping around in anticipation until she tapped my head with the humbler giggling saying. "Ok lets see what you're balls look like in this thingly big guy"! This is exactly what I wanted! For her to take the initiative and knew if I waited long enough she'd be strapping that thing on me sooner or later. I smiled "Where do you want me"? She giggled saying. "Up on the coffee table on all fours with your thighs wide so your big old balls are hanging for me"! I did exactly that looking straight forward savoring the moment as she stood behind me, a long pause then her hand grasping lifting my entire sac up and out, the feeling my balls hanging over the bottom part then the top closing across the stretched scrotals neck tightening pushing against the back of my thighs! So far there was little pain involved being that my balls always hung low due to their weight. But when finished she slapped my ass hard driving me forward choking my balls backwards in unbelievable grunting pain! It's hard to put into words the feelings of being rendered so helpless by ones own manhood by a woman! Knowing she knows and you know, at the same time it's liberating almost a safe feeling that you're in her hands! That now she to understands your weakness! Her pity is somehow your strength your humbled by her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails begging me to.jpg  

been going out with my girl for around a year.. we both love a bit of pain when we're going at it.. something about it makes it feel so much better.. have yet to try anything like a humbler.. yet

thanks for the reply I really appreciate it

My wife has been using the Humbler on me for over two years. I did not suggest it. My wife decided to get it on her own. One day she told me she had a new toy to use on me. In less than five minutes I was naked and on all fours on the kitchen floor, with my balls clamped in the Humbler! My wife left me there for over two hours.
    Now my wife uses it mostly to humble me in front of her girlfriends. The ladies will come over and be sitting in the living room and my wife will lead me into the room naked and by the balls! I'll get on all fours on top of the coffee table and the ladies will gather around as my wife clamps my balls into the Humbler. The ladies are free at any time to grab one of several riding crops laying on the coffee table and whip my ass and balls as much as they want and as hard as they want. And the ladies show my ass and balls no mercy!!

mountain man

that sounds scary but that is alot of peoples dreams to get abused by there wife and her friends

Big Supporter
    Those whose wives or girlfriends willingly use a humbler on them are very fortunate indeed. There is nothing quite like have your balls trapped ina humbler. You cannot get it off very quickly and are basically trapped in a very uncomfortable situation and will experience great pain with any sudden movement or attempt to stand. Enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by mountainman View Post
    My wife has been using the Humbler on me for over two years. I did not suggest it. My wife decided to get it on her own. One day she told me she had a new toy to use on me. In less than five minutes I was naked and on all fours on the kitchen floor, with my balls clamped in the Humbler! My wife left me there for over two hours.
    Now my wife uses it mostly to humble me in front of her girlfriends. The ladies will come over and be sitting in the living room and my wife will lead me into the room naked and by the balls! I'll get on all fours on top of the coffee table and the ladies will gather around as my wife clamps my balls into the Humbler. The ladies are free at any time to grab one of several riding crops laying on the coffee table and whip my ass and balls as much as they want and as hard as they want. And the ladies show my ass and balls no mercy!!
    That sounds like my kind of night in