check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: the way that ballbusting is part of my life

the way that ballbusting is part of my life

hi everyone!

i’d like to tell you about my personal ballbusting experiences....they probably are a little different than most of yours....but anyway, the thought of being kicked in the balls has aroused me, or at least fascinated me since even before puberty. it's part of my sexuality, and i love it

ok, so here’s the story about the very special way of how ballbusting is part of my life....

some of you will be shocked to hear this, but the center of my ballbusting life has to do with....well, my mom. i know, i know, that sounds weird, but that doesn’t mean at all that i’m lusting for my mom or something like that. so please don’t simply label me as a pervert or something. i will tell you all about it, and hope that after reading it, you will understand it a little bit more. it is all true and i didn’t have to exaggerate in any way. this is just exactly the way it all happened so far....

for some time now, my mom does this to me more and more. she knows i enjoy it, but not that it's something sexual for me. i told her that i just like the feeling, and she believes me. it's honestly not like i'm 'into' my mom, and of course i would prefer some other woman to
    do this....but she's just perfect in the way she busts me. ok, if she was ugly or fat or something, i probably couldn't really enjoy it. but fact is, she looks stunning for 46 years. so in the situations where she busts me, i see her only as a beautiful woman who has just kicked my balls up my throat. i love her feminity.

it started while fooling around with her (we have a great relationship in general), when she sometimes threatened me with "blue balls" and started pretending to kick me, and that really turned me on. until one day she finally gave me a light but effective knee to the balls....from this moment on, i started provoking her in every way i could think of. and in fact, it then became somehing like an obligatory part of our 'fooling-around', that she gave me a knee or a backhand. so one time after she kneed me, i simply said something like "come on mom, is that all?....try again!" of course, she thought i was kidding. until she realised that i really wanted her to do it again. and she did....harder. then i told her that i actually love the feeling, and it wouldn't really
    hurt me. it would give me more of an "intense feeling, that feels just
    great"....and she believed me all of it.

since then she knows she can kick me as hard as she wants, whenever
    she wants....and she does. i love the way she acts when she busts
    me....the way she laughs, the way she stands over me while i'm
    whincing on the ground....her whole arrogant attitude. she's my
    personal perfect ballbuster.

my favourite memory happened half a year ago....she was washing the dishes and we were fooling around like always. and then she crouched
    down to pick up something, and her thong was sticking out of her pants and visibly disappearing down between her cheeks (if she weren't my mom, i would have loved the view). so i made some stupid joke about her "fat butt" and knew that she would bust me in some way for that. she stood up, came in front of me and smiled. and then....WHAM! she smashed the full bottle of dish soap (!) right into my balls. i slowly went to my knees, moaning in pain. she started to laugh in tears and said "sorry honey" over and over again, even though she knew i enjoyed it. and then she crouched down to me and gave me a long hug, while she was still laughing. and during this hug, i was having the most intense ejaculation i ever experienced. fortunately she didn't notice.

i guess no one else has such a relationship to his mom. but all i wrote here is true, without any exaggeration. i hope none of you is going to label me as a pervert or something, only because i enjoy a sexual
    feeling with my mom (without her knowing). but like i said at the
    beginning - and you can believe it or not - but i'm not lusting for my mom. i do think that she's an incredibly sexy woman in her 40s, and when she busts me, i enjoy her feminity and beauty. and for my personal ballbusting interrests, she's the perfect ballbuster.

so, that's it. that's the ballbusting part of my own life....

Do you masturbate thinking of your mom?

You can show us a picture of your mom and we will consider if your'e weird or not.

(?)

If you enjoy it, there's nothing wrong!

While I dont have any of these feelings towards my ACTUAL mom, I have always loved pretending my wife was my mom, and often call her Mommy while she's busting the hell out of me. So no you're not a pervert in my opinion, I think its similar in nature to the ballbusting kink. Our mom is the first strong female figure in our lives after all.

I dont know about the whole mom thing. Definitally not my cup of tea. But she seems like a good ballbuster.

Check Your PM

agent mouse - check your Private Message box!

Quote Originally Posted by Lezalef View Post
    Do you masturbate thinking of your mom?

You can show us a picture of your mom and we will consider if your'e weird or not.

(?)

If you enjoy it, there's nothing wrong!
    i do masturbate after she kicked me, and do think about the (bb-)situations with her. but i don't think of her body or something. like i said before, i enjoy her beauty and do think that she's sexy. but that only interrests me while she busts me.

oh yeah, and i don't mind showing you guys a pic of her. this is one of her that is already online (it's from my mom's sister's blog), so it's ok for me to post it....
    http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/7471/11yh0.png

my mom's latest bust

i had to wait more than a week until i finally got busted by my mom again (usually it happens at least 2-3 times a week)...it's not like i haven't tried to provoke her, and she knows i enjoy it. but i can't go to her and simply say "hey mom, would you please kick me"....it has to fit in a certain situation for her to do it. so i was very impatient the last couple of days for the next bust

and yesterday it finally happened....she was sitting on the small couch in our living room with crossed legs. we were talking, and as soon as i noticed how our conversation turned into playful teasing again, i slowly approached her during our talk. i then was standing right in front of her with spread legs. my mom of course knew that i'm kinda challenging her to kick me....and then, when i somehow made fun of her again, she swung out her leg (still sitting) and buried the top of her boot into my nuts (she was wearing boots similar to the ones she wears on the pic of her that i've posted here before). it was great. she got me good! my testicles were aching just the way i like it....painful, but still very enjoyable. but as always, the best part was my mom's acting....she kept sitting there with crossed legs, while i was bend over her and moaning. she softly took my face with her right hand and said in a childish-sarcastic voice "oooh, sorry....are my baby's balls hurting now?" and i slid to the ground, while she was lighting herself a cigarette and then walked off....i love her arrogant acting when she busts me!

as soon as she had left thru the door, i ran to my room and jacked off like a maniac....

Arrow backhands

lots of backhand slaps to my balls in the last couple of day by my mom. some hurt only a little, and some a little more ....

one was great....we were at one of her cousins birthday party, and when i was in the kitchen, which is a pretty small one, she wanted to pass by me to use the toilette. i tried to make room for her, and when she passed me, she gave me a HARD backhand right to the nuts. in front of everyone else, but no one noticed it!....the pain immediately shot thru my testicles and lasted for about 5 minutes. a had to be very careful not to make it seem obvious that i was in such pain. when my mom came back, she gave me a smile, and when she passed by me, she brushed her hand against my crotch and whispered (still smiling) "are you ok?"....and without giving me a chance to answer, she was gone, and started to talk to her cousin and some other guests again. that was so hot!

i don't think you're a pervert. as long as it's enjoyable for both of you it's okay.

Question grabbing / squeezing

i'm very happy about how my mom randomly busts me from time to time, without knowing it's something sexual for me....she knows i enjoy it, and whenever i provoke her, she knows she can bust me. most of the times she just smacks my balls with her backhand, which sometimes hurts only for a couple of minutes, and sometimes a little more. and if i'm lucky she gives me a hard knee or even a real kick to the balls....

but i probably will never have her grabbing and squeezing my nuts. there's no way for me to get grabbed by the balls by her, without her knowing it sexually arouses me. and i'd rather die than let her know this!

or is there any way to get a woman to squeeze your balls, without letting her know it turns you on? i mean, exept pissing her off so much that she does it out of anger....

Big Supporter
    do you think your mom would bust harder if it was someone elce because she may hold back some on you? I would let her try on me.

Your mother already knows that you find her attention sexually exciting. How could she slap, pinch and smack your testicles and not notice that she was exciting you? Maybe you could encourage her by giving her an appropriate tool for the job asd a present. How about a small pvc spanking paddle, steel high heeled shoes (yes, they do exist), a short flexible cane, or something else useful?

Jennie

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by mvp View Post
    do you think your mom would bust harder if it was someone elce because she may hold back some on you? I would let her try on me.
    well, i've see her knee her ex-brother-in-law in the balls, and he was in absolute agony. but some of the knees/kicks/smacks i recieve from her are brutal as well....there have been alot of times when her busts made me think my nust were crushed. ok, could she bust me harder if she wanted?....of course. but is it nessecary?....i don't think so. then pain she usually causes in my testicles feels great just the way it is....

agent mouse, you are not a pervert, you are a lucky one i think... it is ok both for you and there is no problem. you re saying you re not thinking it is your mom, just a beautiful feminine woman... and you re right, she is beautiful, dominant looking and feminine. the real matter is that what you re thinking in your brain.. our real sexual organs are in our brains.. we are fetishists.. our bains works good on arts.. and our sexual feelings are all some arts..

just enjoy... and share these events with us..

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

agent_mouse,

I have a lot of agreement with Eggs. Just continue to share your experiences with us. An awful lot of us got our starts with cousins , and neighbor ladies , and sisters (I guess you can tell I didn't have any sisters). Not as many had the benefit of mothers like yours. Please continue to share with us. Your stories are most enjoyable.

Thanks,

poolman2