check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: the way that ballbusting is part of my life

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by EggsForCrush View Post
    agent mouse, you are not a pervert, you are a lucky one i think... it is ok both for you and there is no problem. you re saying you re not thinking it is your mom, just a beautiful feminine woman... and you re right, she is beautiful, dominant looking and feminine. the real matter is that what you re thinking in your brain.. our real sexual organs are in our brains.. we are fetishists.. our bains works good on arts.. and our sexual feelings are all some arts..

just enjoy... and share these events with us..
    Quote Originally Posted by poolman2 View Post
    agent_mouse,

I have a lot of agreement with Eggs. Just continue to share your experiences with us. An awful lot of us got our starts with cousins , and neighbor ladies , and sisters (I guess you can tell I didn't have any sisters). Not as many had the benefit of mothers like yours. Please continue to share with us. Your stories are most enjoyable.

Thanks,

poolman2
    thanx to both of you! ....what you two said made me feel much more comfortable about the whole thing with my mom. and of course i will keep sharing all of my future and past experiences with you....

Well it seems that Moms kicking their boys in the boys seem to be getting more popular.

Here is a webshot of a mom who was half play fighting with her son and ended up kicking him between his leggs.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...91544010FzatZz

If you look at the pictures right before it, the mom seems to be in a real fighting stance and the looks on her face like she might be worried about her son hurting her.

Here is a youtube of a Mom who was wrestling with her son or a boy and squeezes his balls after he puts her in a headlock. She grabs his pelotas around forty seconds in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_YBScFF7WA&NR=1

If you are not hard when you play fight your mom you should get a little rough with her the next time you playfight or confront her the next she trys slapping you in the balls. If you are not disabled after the slap, try firmly standing on her feet so that she can't knee or kick your balls, and give her a little real gentle slap on the cheek and see what develops. Maybe give her a little slap and then ask her if that is all she has got and say that slaps are more suited for her fat ass than your plumms. I asked if you got hard
    when you are playfighting because if you pin her legs down with your feet and she can't knee you, she will probably try to slap you. If you make fun of her for giving you a harmless little slap, she might try to squeeze your balls, and you probably do not want to have a hard on for that.

Big Supporter
    I know a lot of people on here have told you that whatever gets you sexually excited is okay. I'm not going to parrot what they are saying.

What you are doing is incestuous. You are teasing your mom to play (howbeit violently) with your genitals to give you a form of sexual pleasure. That's sick.

Your mom really is to blame. This is a form of molestation.

Back off on this. Run away from it. Don't goad your mom into doing things to you that you find sexually arousing. Doesn't the idea of having sex with your mom gross you out? Don't you know it's wrong? Shouldn't doing sexual things with your mom gross you out? Doesn't you think it's wrong? You should. You obviously derive sexual pleasure from getting hit in the testicles.

When you get married some day, you can ease your wife into playing with your testicles. But don't let your mom do it. That's just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Balloney View Post
    I know a lot of people on here have told you that whatever gets you sexually excited is okay. I'm not going to parrot what they are saying.

What you are doing is incestuous. You are teasing your mom to play (howbeit violently) with your genitals to give you a form of sexual pleasure. That's sick.

Your mom really is to blame. This is a form of molestation.

Back off on this. Run away from it. Don't goad your mom into doing things to you that you find sexually arousing. Doesn't the idea of having sex with your mom gross you out? Don't you know it's wrong? Shouldn't doing sexual things with your mom gross you out? Doesn't you think it's wrong? You should. You obviously derive sexual pleasure from getting hit in the testicles.

When you get married some day, you can ease your wife into playing with your testicles. But don't let your mom do it. That's just wrong.
    Agree 100%...that's your mom dude!

@ Balloney

I wouldnīt call their actions incestuous. Ok he is getting sexually aroused, when his mom busts his balls, but itīs definitly not a sexual action for her, besides that she doesnt even know hes getting aroused by this.
    Just imagine a mom gives her son face-slap to punish him for whatever, but her son is a crazy fucker like us and likes to be slapped in the face by women and maybe even provocates his mom to do it, is that in****?
    I dont think so

Big Supporter
    Didn't he say he told his Mom he liked it, and she still did it?

A mother frequently hitting her child's genitals just aint right, whether he likes it or not.

Angry

Didn't he say he told his Mom he liked it, and she still did it?

A mother frequently hitting her child's genitals just aint right, whether he likes it or not.
    yes, i told her i like it. but she doesn't know it's something that gives me sexual pleasure. she thinks i simply like the feeling, like getting a back massage. that's it.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ragnardo128 View Post
    @ Balloney

I wouldnīt call their actions incestuous. Ok he is getting sexually aroused, when his mom busts his balls, but itīs definitly not a sexual action for her, besides that she doesnt even know hes getting aroused by this.
    Just imagine a mom gives her son face-slap to punish him for whatever, but her son is a crazy fucker like us and likes to be slapped in the face by women and maybe even provocates his mom to do it, is that in****?
    I dont think so
    thanks. you got it.

Arrow bad kick

yesterday i received the hardest kick ever by my mom.

we were kinda playfighting as often, and i (accidentally) pushed her away and she ran into the cupboard and fell to the floor. i felt bad and wanted to apologize, but i started to laugh at her (not nice, i know)....my mom calmly stood up and came in front of me, looking pretty annoyed. i purposely stood there with slightly spread legs (not enough to make my desire too obvious) and she threw out her leg, slamming the top of her foot into my balls. i had never expected such a hard full force kick by her (maybe she gets used to busting me), and i immediatly went to the floor. i curled up in the fetal position and moaned, and my mom just stepped over me and left the room. my testicles were on absolute fire, and this time the pain was almost unbearable to be honest.
    it was the very first time my mom kicked me in the balls purely out of anger, instead of playfighting as usually. that's probably why she kicked me FULL FORCE this time. for a few moment i even thought she seriously crushed my nuts, or something like that.
    about 5 minutes later, my mom came back to check on me. she crouched down to me, fondled my back, and told me to breathe deeply like she always tells me. but this was the first time she didn't giggle or smile....she was being dead serious. and then, before she left me alone again, she said something incredible....she said "well honey, i guess this time you didn't enjoy it that much"....and in fact, i was in such deep agony that i unfortunately could hardly enjoy my arousement.
    i difficulties to sleep last night, because almost every movement caused pain im my testicles. today i have something like a swelling, and i can feel my balls pounding all the time. i tried to touch them to see what they feel like, but they are so damn sensitive right now, that it hurts to much to touch them. opposed to yesterday, my mom giggled and smiled today when she saw me limping and sitting down overcarefully, and at least THAT was a big turn on (my mom's rection to my testicle-pain can be so incredibly sexy), and i could even enjoy it. i guess as soon as the pain is gone (or at least much less), i will fully enjoy my sexual excitement about the whole thing, as i usually do....

Awesome. Great story.

Ball busting in my life

This may seem odd to many out there...but ball busting, extreme genital bondage, testicle weights are foreplay for me. I love extreme ball busting sessions. Up until now I have largely gotten them from Professional Mistress, and long ago from a female cousin...she introduced me to extreme genital pain...and I have been hooked ever since.

If any of you lovely ballbusters out there want to give me a run for my money, please feel free to contact me. cbtpetehstn at yahoo dot com. I am in Houston Texas. And I am 100% for real.

Pete

Big Supporter
    Dude, you need to get help. This is your Mom! You get aroused by your Mom. With billions of people in the world, why are you into your Mom?

Dude, you need to get help. This is your Mom! You get aroused by your Mom. With billions of people in the world, why are you into your Mom?

Now you're parroting yourself. He know's its his mom, repeating that isnt going to change how he feels.

I dont think you ever said your age, but so long as you are not a child, (you dont sound like one) and you're not progressing to such acts without clothes, I don't see anything wrong with it.

This is not a common attitude towards such things, but ballbusting in itself is viewed as 'sick' to many people.

I would LOVE to meet your MOM!!! My balls are hers to kick and kick!!!

Post once again....

Quote Originally Posted by linklierok View Post
    Now you're parroting yourself. He know's its his mom, repeating that isnt going to change how he feels.

I dont think you ever said your age, but so long as you are not a child, (you dont sound like one) and you're not progressing to such acts without clothes, I don't see anything wrong with it.

This is not a common attitude towards such things, but ballbusting in itself is viewed as 'sick' to many people.
    thank you, and yeah i'm old enough, so don't worry ....and of course i'm not interessted in anything including nudity and my mom. i can't say it often enough, i'm not into my mom sexually in a traditional kinda way....i don't wanna see her naked, and i don't want to participate in ANY sexual intercourse with her.

i'll try to explain it once again....
    95% of the time, my mom is just my mom, who i love and get along very well with. but we also have this teasing-thing together. we playfight, we make jokes, make fun of each other, and even wrestle sometimes. it's a very special thing between only her and me. and yes i do admit, that during these situations i do get sexually aroused. i didn't choose her to be the woman who i share these playfights with, which i enjoy so much. and now i'm simply able to see her feminity and beauty as a woman, and nothing else than a woman. not my mom. i've never seen (neither in real life nor in a video) any other woman, who acts and reacts in a more perfect way than my mom does. for my personal fetish-interests, she is incredibly perfect in the way she does. and the fact that she doesn't even know it arouses me, makes it even more interesting to me. i also do admit, that when she busts me, i really enjoy it if she's dressed in a sexy way (which happens only coincidentally....if i have luck)....like in the picture of her that i've already posted in this thread (short skirt and knee high boots)....but i especially enjoy the feminine curves and sapes of her body. i love it when she leaves me on the ground moaning in pain, and i see her incredible buttcheeks bouncing up and down, while she walks off ....yes i do admit, i really find her butt very very sexy. so what? and i love the things she says and how she says them, during theses situations....when she uses her baby-voice and says "oohh, poor boy....did i hurt your babies?", or when she's laughing as though she's sorry and hugs me while saying "i'm sooo sorry, honey" in a sympathetic way over and over again, or when she's totally arrogant and just steps over me and sits down with crossed legs while i'm writhing on the floor (and sometimes i can enjoy the beautiful thighs of her crossed legs when she's wearing a short skirt and knee high boots). this all are roles she plays, in a game that she thinks the two of us are playing. but she doesn't know that indeed it is the fulfilling of my fetish-dreams.
    a couple of times all of this was even enough to make me ejaculate right in front of her, after she's busted me (of course without letting her notice), and those times felt incredibly awsome and i hope it will happen again. but usually i just jerk off right after it. yes, i do think of her and the bb-situation(s) with her while masturbating. i think of the whole event that has just happened, and i do think of her beauty and the beauty of her feminine body.
    my fetish consists of 50% physical feeling (the very special and unique pain a man can feel in his testicles) and 50% psychological feeling (the woman's attidue before, during, and after the bust....her whole acting and reacting)....that combined/realized with a woman that i find attractive, is the essence of my ballbusting fetish. and my mom fulfills all of these aspects. so why the hell should i be a totall dumbass, and NOT enjoy it?!