check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: the way that ballbusting is part of my life

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsandr View Post
    why did you stop posting messages ? i really enjoyed reading ... please post some more ... and if u can some pics with your mom`s feet if i`m not to rude .. ty
    well, first of all i've just been very busy over christmas and stuff. but i never intended to completely stop posting (though i have to admit, the fact that some people have doubts about the authenticity of my posts kinda held me back a little)....

oh, and i planned on posting more pics anyway....
    i don't have any shots of her feet though....but how about some pics of her beautiful legs?

Smile

that will do for the moment i can`t ask you for more if u say u don`t have any ... but in the near future i hope u`ll have some tks for the reply

Just because we (I) think they might be at the very least exaggeratted doesn't mean we don't liek reading them

Banned
    your mother likes you taking pictures of her ass? or do you sneak around the house with a hidden camera lol.

i just find this thread really weird, like I can't decide if its fact or fiction.

Since no one has asked this:

Where is your father?

Big Supporter

the way ball busting came part of my life

Nothing related with my family (Or at least, that's what I believe!).
    When I was about 22, a friend handed me a book before a night train trip. The book was the kind of paperback you can buy in every railway station. It told the story of a lady spy who has special methods in gaining information from male ennemies: mainly crushing their balls until they spoke.
    I was alone in my sleeping compartment, and I masturbated all night long!!!

Next step has been to buy the other books with the same heroin.

Next step has been to get my g/f doing the same to me...

Quote Originally Posted by The-One View Post
    your mother likes you taking pictures of her ass? or do you sneak around the house with a hidden camera lol.

i just find this thread really weird, like I can't decide if its fact or fiction.

Where is your father?
    no, of course those pictures are candid. yes, i'm a perverted freak....happy now?

seriously, i don't care if you find this (me) weird....there are tons of people who find all of us (ballbusting-fetishists) weird. it's always the same....people who differ from the mass, are considered as "weird", even by lots of those who are considered weird themselves by the rest of the mass....
    tell you what: humans ARE weird....humans are crazy, humans are complex.
    humans are all different, and that's a good thing.

i don't have a father....is this weird too?

Quote Originally Posted by The-One View Post

Where is your father?
    Agent Mouse told he was living with his mom. should we ask where was his dad? i don't think so.. and he doesn't have to tell this kind of things to us..

he is sharing something from his life. and we all respect him. i think these all are fact.. but fact or fiction, we like agent mouse's thread.. if you don't like this thread, so dont read please..

agent mouse, we respect you,we like your stuff and we are waiting for your posts, your new stories..

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by EggsForCrush View Post
    Agent Mouse told he was living with his mom. should we ask where was his dad? i don't think so.. and he doesn't have to tell this kind of things to us..

he is sharing something from his life. and we all respect him. i think these all are fact.. but fact or fiction, we like agent mouse's thread.. if you don't like this thread, so dont read please..

agent mouse, we respect you,we like your stuff and we are waiting for your posts, your new stories..
    thank you very much, E.F.C.!

i don't have a problem with telling more about the backgrounds, like there being no father....if it helps some of you believing my posts more. but even if you don't believe me (which would make me sooo sad [sarcasm]), i hope you guys can still enjoy this thread in some way....otherwise (like you [E.F.C.] said), just don't read it. but i don't think it's necessary too write posts here about how weird and creepy me & my thread are....

lol

lol i made my account just to tell u , to start posting more stories of u and u`r mom and maybe some pics of her bare feet ... ou and 1 more question that i forgot to ask u the last time ... did she ever ballbusted u with her bare feet ? :X ty and hope u`ll reply ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsandr View Post
    ... did she ever ballbusted u with her bare feet ?
    yes, several times. on page 2 of this thread, there's the story of the worst kick i recieved from her, and i remember she was barefoot then. but most times she knees me or just smacks me with her backhand (both go from light to very hard)....

oh, but i remember one time, when i was lying on the floor on my back, with my legs spread and bent at the knees, i made some stupid joke about her (of course purposely, to get busted by her), and she came smiling and gave me a (not very hard, but VERY effective) stomp on my nuts with her sole....and that time she was also barefoot.

way to cool :X ... i`d give anything to trade places with u ... hope u post more and more stories ... i can`t w8 :X ... U`r the best

Arrow crossed legs

ok first, here are two pics of her adorable thighs....
    http://img205.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_359lo.jpg
    http://img175.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_707lo.jpg
    i love it when she gives me a good effective knee to the balls, and is dressed like this. i find this mini-skirt/knee-high-boots combination incredibly sexy....

and here you can also see her foot, though not bare....
    http://img142.imagevenue.com/img.php...122_1063lo.jpg

hope you like 'em....

Does your mom wear that kind of stuff every day? Looks like she is abou tto go out and hit the clubs or something

Quote Originally Posted by cold8889 View Post
    Does your mom wear that kind of stuff every day? Looks like she is abou tto go out and hit the clubs or something
    no, you're right. she doesn't dress like that every day. the mini skirts and knee high boots are indeed what she wears for going out and stuff, but also sometimes for work. what she actually wears most of the time are jeans or some other kind of pants, or usual skirts and dresses.

Big Supporter

Throw another shrimp on the barbie mate ...

... because I am coming to Austria! Rock on Agent "Danger" Mouse.