check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: the way that ballbusting is part of my life

Can you post stories again? It's been a long time now

Pics would be nice too.

Try to somehow get a pic of her kneeing you or something.. Set the camera in the middle of a bookcase so it isn't noticeable and set a timer (no flash).. I don't know.. do something

it`s hard taking photos of his mom kneeing him ... but more stories would be very nice hope to hear them soon ... as for the photos of her bare feet steel w8ing ... btw she has some nice legs tks for sharing

agent mouse, you are really great! i am waiting for your new stories...

Big Supporter
    Great storys and pics i would let your mom bust me anytime as well

Supreme Poster
    niiiiiice,continue continue your bb stories,your mom it's fantastic

Supreme Poster
    ehi,agent mouse,are you here?how are you?where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by tamakeri87 View Post
    ehi,agent mouse,are you here?how are you?where are you?
    don't worry, i'm still here....

Arrow story with picture (or picture with story....)

yesterday, finally after a long time, a real nice busting happened....

in the morning i was in the bathroom, brushing my teeth and all that, and then my mom came in and started to wash her hair. she was wearing her blue homedress, which she mostly wears when she's doing some cleaning around the house. it's her housewife's dress, nothing special, but at least it's pretty short....

we were talking about this and that, and then started joking around. once again, this led to teasing each other, and i got hard by the thought of the potential oppurtunity of getting busted. i was wearing only boxers, so it wasn't very smart to grow a hard on now....while she was turned around to the bath tub, i placed my erection pointing up and kept my t-shirt over it. that was still very risky, i know, but there was no way i could have NOT had an erection....

so now i was trying to provoke her, and one thing led to another....after several tries, i finally said something that was playfully and rude enough to get some action from her....she turned around, looking at me with a slight smile, and i knew from this look on her face, that she finally got it....she finally understood, that i wanted to play "the game" again. the innocent game she thinks we're playing together, which is indeed a sexual adventure for me. an experience that arouses me more than anything else, everytime she plays this "game" with me....

anyways, she stepped forward, and i tried to stay as cool as possible. she approached me slowly, and as she stood right in front of me, she grabbed my right shoulder with her left hand, and pressed me against the wall. she had a shampoo bottle in her right hand, and provokatively waved it right in front of my face. then she slowly moved it down, looking me in the eyes, still smiling slightly. she reached back a little, and then (still pushing me against the wall with her left hand) she SLAMMED the bottle (which was obviously full) right into the center of my ballsack. the pain was so sharp, it felt like my testicles were both on fire....

i wanted to curl up on the floor, or at least double over. but my mom kept pushing me against the wall. she obviously enjoyed the look on my face from the deep pain. then she gave me a kiss on my forehead, and let me go. i immediately sat down on the floor and tried to deal with the pain. my mom just turned around, and slowly went back to the tub and continued to wash her hair. i love it when she ignores the pain she has just inflicted on my testicles....

as i was on the ground, with both my balls feeling like cracked walnuts, i looked up to my mom....she was bent into the tub, washing her hair. her dress was riding up her butt, revealing her black thong and her adorable cheeks. it was beautiful....

i reached up to the samll box next to the washbasin, where i had put my cell phone, and grabbed it. what for, you ask? to take a picture of the beautiful view, of course! finally a picture of her arrogant sexiness right after she has busted my balls!

so here is what i was seeing, while i was on the ground with massively aching testicles....
    http://img198.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_394lo.jpg

after about 5 minutes she went out of the room, without saying anything. another 5 minutes later, i went to my room and jacked off to the picture and the memory. an hour later, my mom was making some silly jokes about how i looked after she hit me in the balls, and i was so horny again, that i went to my room to masturbate once more....

that was a good way to start the day!

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

agent mouse,

Wow! Hot story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

poolman2

Supreme Poster
    Nice story,but I prefer kicks,knee,punch and grab

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by tamakeri87 View Post
    Nice story,but I prefer kicks,knee,punch and grab
    good for you to know what you prefer, but what do i care? in this thread i'm only telling what happens with me & my mom, that's it.

Provoke your mom some more.. do it everyday

Nice story, and I love the added pics, keep up the good work! I envy you. . .

Supreme Poster
    he makes him himself me like for you, I did not want to offend you, it was only to information title
    http://translator.infinito.it/cgi-bin/petraweb.exe

very nice story agent.. thanks a lot...

if i were you, i woluld always tease her and make her bust my balls... at least 3 busts a day