check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leeds mistress?

Well at the end of the day the only people who are going to see it are those into ballbusting or Femdom, and if you don't have many friends or family members who you know are into those two things then should be quite anonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by JnRazic View Post
    Well at the end of the day the only people who are going to see it are those into ballbusting or Femdom, and if you don't have many friends or family members who you know are into those two things then should be quite anonymous.
    The video is now up on a site that has clips for sale (the actual link being censored here)
    It is in account number 12175.

Thanks for letting me know. I've had a quick look on her website and noticed the new update and a couple of stills from the video, which looks very interesting by the way! I have tried to look at her videos on the ********** site too but there seemed to be a problems on that site so I didn't get a to see if it was up there as well. I will get around to seeing it at some point and let you know what I think of it.

Well on a similar note I will be visiting Miss Chi this very afternoon for a session that will be including some ballbusting in it, it will be my very first proper ballbusting session so wish me luck!