check the ballbusting updates here

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazons

Postings

You're telling me that sexually dominant female warriors proving their superiority over the male is not a popular erotic fantasy? Come on let's have some more postings guys and gals.

i wish i had a mistres like sharon i would let her cut my testiculs whenever she wanted i dont think theres a man who can resist

Quote Originally Posted by kneefodder View Post
    You're telling me that sexually dominant female warriors proving their superiority over the male is not a popular erotic fantasy? Come on let's have some more postings guys and gals.
    Ok, fair enough! Here goes:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wef.jpg   Frag01.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by kneefodder View Post
    Heck yes. I wrote those Amazon stories and posted them to the eunuch archive years ago. They need a little cleaning up, but there are a few more I'm going to edit and post here. (Not to toot my own horn, but those stories obviously work for me and I hope some others).

up up up up!

Quote Originally Posted by samuelbbbb View Post
    some amazons pics like the one in my avatar, already posted under cartoons, hope everybody like and post something in return

http://www.mediafire.com/?itmimzjm1fg

Smile

Some more artwork from the amazing diegomez:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10.jpg   16.jpg   11.jpg   06.jpg  

To quickly summarize, after an Amazon victory over the hapless Hitani (a tribe of male warriors) a slave revolt resulted in the death of many Amazons before the perpertrators were captured; our hero Heb was nullified by Mother Priestess, the leader of the Amazons, and his Amazon lover was choked to death with his severed cocked and balls. Blaming the Hitani for her Pyhrric victory, Mother Priestess has sworn to harvest the genitals of 10,000 Hitani in revenge.

But she has lost many of her best warriors in the revolt; other Amazon tribes, jealous of her long dominance, have heard of the weakened condition of her tribe and made war on her.

Mother Priestess's tribe fends off the rival Amazon's attacks, but her losses are again heavy. Still, nothing can sway her from her determination to make war on the Hitani.

Because of her heavy losses, Mother Priestess is ****** to emancipate her female slaves and press her young page girls, many of whom are only 12 or 13 into battle. But the Hitani's balls have been broken by their repeated losses to these war bitches. They fall back, abandoning their towns and cities before the Amazons who manage to collect a few cocks from the old and very young who remain behind. At last, deep with in Hitani territory a battle takes place. The Amazons, exhausted, out of supplies and outnumbered are beaten by a stroke of bad luck. Two Hitani armies march out to meet them but become seperated during a thunderstorm. The first army collides with the Amazons and is all but destroyed. Hungry, tired and cold, the Amazons are unable to control themselves and, breaking their formation and dropping their weapons, begin to harvest and eat the cocks of their victims. While they are thus engaged, the second Hitani army falls on them. The Amazons, usually so disciplined, are caught by surprise. Disorgnanized and outnumbered, they are routed. Many are raped by the seemingly constantly erect Hitani; others are hauled off into slavery. The surviving Amazons retreat, constantly harrassed by the Hitani. Now the Hitani army, bloated like an excited cock by new recruits excited by their great victory, mercenaries seeking booty and even renegade Amazons from other tribes besiege the Temple of the Goddess. Inside, Mother Priestess has only a few pagegirls, scouts and warriors. Outside, two young pagegirls are cut off from the Citadel. This is where the story resumes.]

Maeya and Harla lay in their secret cave, a small hollow in the side of a hill overlooking the beseiged city. They had violated their curfew a few days before and crept off to their secret trysting place to finger and lick each others sweet pubescent pussies without being molested by the older girls. That very night, the Hitani and their allies had made their camp outside the walls of the Amazons citadels. For a day Maeya and Harla had hidden away. Now it was dusk, and they contemplated the odds of returning to their sisters.

The valley below crawled with enemy warriors. Hitani warriors, some naked, others wrapped in the furs they wore when not actively fighting were everywhere. along with renegade Amazons--mostly the disgraced guards and shaved cunt sex slaves of other tribes--and a few male mercenaries.

:We'll never make it," said Harla, near tears.

"Nonsense," said Maeya. "We are true Amazons, even if we're only page girls, and more than a match for any of those worthless Hitani."

"But Išm so hungry," said Harla. For the girls had had nothing to eat since the day before.

"Shhh, love, wešll enjoy fresh-cut cocks for our supper." She cuddled up to the naked girl and kissed Harla tenderly.

Suddenly, they both started. A twig had snapped. The girls peered into the gloom. A woman emerged from the thicket, clad in a leather skirt and metal breastplate. A short sword and ********** knife hung from her belt. A renegade! Behind, two Hitani warriors followed. Even flaccid, their cocks were as long as most menšs full erections and their low-hanging balls were the size of henšs eggs.

"Here we are. A nice quiet spot away from prying eyes." The woman undid a lacing, and her breast plate fell away, exposing her sun-browned tits and large, dark nipples. She quickly stepped out of her skirt and smiled at the two Hitani. Slowly, majestically, their heavy cocks rose as blood rushed to their organs at the sight of the Amazons shaved cunt and shapely tits.

"Goddess, what they say of the Hitani is true!" cried the renegade. "What monstrous pricks! I fear they will tear me apart."

The Hitani laughed, promising they would give her only pleasure. "Good," said she, dropping onto all fours. "Then give me a prick to suck, and stick the other into my bowels, for since my so-called sisters mutilated my cunt I take my greatest pleasure from being sodomized." Eagerly, the Hitani moved to her. One fed his huge cock into her mouth, moaning as her lips and tongue embraced it. The other spat on his hand and lubricated his cock.

"Your ass is as loose as any cunt!" he cried as he went balls-deep into her with his first stroke. "Truly, you are a complete slut!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," replied the renegade, letting the other Hitani's cock slip from her mouth. "Never before has my ass been so filled! Tear up my insides! Fill my bowels with your precious hot seed!"

The first warrior guided his erection back to her mouth. "Pay homage to my cock, bitch! How good it is to find one of your kind who worships the glory of our mighty cocks!"

Maeya felt her gorge rise. How could anyone, even a shaved cunt, allow herself to be used thus?

Now the renegade closed her eyes, her moans of estacasy muffled by the huge piece of manmeat stuffing her face.

The Hitanišs eyes closed, too, as both men neared the moment of climax.

"Now's our chance! Let's kill them!"

"How?" whispered Harla. "We've no weapons!" In reply, Maeya brandished a heavy branch she picked up from the floor of the cave. But Harla had a better idea. As the two girls rushed from their hiding place, she grabbed up the renegade's sword from where it had fallen to the ground when she stripped. They attacked the oblivious Hitani first, even as they shot their cum into the renegade.

Maeya slammed her wooden club into the Hitani in the renegade's ass. He fell backwards, his cock still spurting gobs of white goo into the air. Harla drove her blade into the shoulder of the other Hitani. He screamed, and fell forward, his now useless arm flapping.

The renegade leapt to her feet, bubbles of fresh cum dripping from her lips, down her chin and onto her tits.

"Bitches!" she cried. "I'll teach you vile cunts to desecrate such lovely cocks and interrupt my pleasure!˛

Maeya swung the club again, knocking the renegade to the ground. Harla leapt on her, driving her blade into her throat.

"Quickly, lets harvest these cocks!" cried Maeya. She grabbed the ********** knife from where it lay on the ground. She leapt onto the Hitani whom she had clubbed. He lay dazed on the ground, staring blankly into space. She straddled him, her cunt inches from his nose. He could still have risen and overpowered the small girl, but instead the Hitanišs eyes focused on the hairless slit in front of his him. He could see the pink slash of the young girl, pearls of moisture forming on her naked labia with the excitement of taking her first cock. As he gazed at the perfect beauty of her cunt, he realized that, deep within his very balls, he longed for the cut, for the liberation from his maleness that would come. Truly, there would be no greater honor than to have the strength of his balls live on in the heart of this war bitch. His penis was unworthy to enter her sacred cunt--only by being eaten was his prick worthy of this perfection that kneeled over him. His cock remained hard--indeed, it grew harder, so that it seemed he would explode if she did not cut it first. He felt her slender hand grab his cock and lift it; he felt the cold steel against his scrotum. He was barely aware as the sharp knife began to slice into his nutsack. Then, proudly, joyously, he felt his cock again explode in tribute to the goddess who claimed his balls. She cried out as his seed erupted, smearing her arms, her face, the slight swellings of her immature breast. He came and came, as though his cock, knowing he would never come again, was determined to put forth as much spume as a man could spurt in his lifetime, all in one come. His balls were still contracting, still exploding in orgasm as the knife sliced through his scrotum. Another powerful spasm seized him as the knife now cut into his jerking prick. Aaaaah, the agony and joy as he shouted out his thanks to the girl who took his manhood! "Yes, war bitch! Harvest my cock and balls! Claim them as your own! See how I cum in tribute to you as you unman me!"

Now the last thin bond of flesh that attached him to his cock was sliced through, and the girl stood and turned. She held forth his still spurting cock so that his own blood and cum splattered his face, dribbling between his lips as he cried out in his ultimate triumph and defeat. He could feel his life flowing out between his thighs. He coughed up his own sperm and spoke.

"Ahhh, little war bitch. Please eat my balls that my strength live on in you!" Then he fell back, his hands clutching at his empty groin.

Now the girls turned. The other Hitani had risen and stood behind them, one arm dangling uselessly.

"Murdering cunts!" he cried. "You will pay for this! I swear on my own balls that your cunts and asses will taste my mighty cock!" He lunged forward, sweeping his good arm that caught poor Harla off guard. She fell to the ground, blood gushing from her nose.

The sight of her lover on the ground enraged Maeya. She rushed forward, ducking under the Hitani's still windmilling arm and sank her nails into one of his outsized balls.

"Whore spawn!" he shouted, grabbing at the girl's slender wrist and trying to break her grip on his exposed manhood. Maeya gave a powerful downward yank. The pressure and stretching of his defenseless ball made the Hitani scream in pain. He fell to his knees, crushing Maeya beneath his weight. She lost her grip on his ball. But Harla was up now, still staggered, but aware of the danger facing her blonde-haired lover. She stumbled towards him, swinging her sword blindly. She caught him a weak blow, which made the Hitani turn to face her and rise up, freeing Maeya's arms. Again, her small hands sought the Hitani's balls, which she grabbed in one hand and began to punch with the other. The Hitania smashed his fist into her face. Maeya felt her nose give, tasted her own blood on her lips. Another blow like that and she'd be unconcious. But Harla came to her rescue, slicing into the Hitani's thick arm as he drew it back for another blow. With both arms crippled, the Hit!ani was unable to protect his outsized balls, which suffered greatly at Maeya's dainty hands. She pounded his purpling balls until they felt pulpy as old fruit in her hands. The Hitani was now in such shock he could not even scream in pain, let alone resist the whirlwind who was crushing his manhood.

At last, Maeya released his broken nuts.

"Hitani scum, did you see how your fellow came when I cut off his cock? Shall you come in tribute to my cunt as well?"

"Yes!" cried Harla. "Let's make him cum even as we unman him!" Harla seized the Hitani's partially wilted cock and began to stroke it. It ballooned up again, dancing in her hands and she rubbed beneath the mushrooming head. Maeya picked up her knife and rubbed blade up and down his massive shaft and along the folds of his ballsack. At last, he, too, began to spurt, his semen tinted red from the blood of his shattered balls. As his orgam neared its greatest intensity, Maeya sliced off his penis.

"Worthless Hitani! I know of your belief that your balls will live on if eaten by an enemy. But your balls are so mushy they are not worth eating!"

The girls laughed at the now sobbing Hitani, who lay cradling his broken balls and bleeding stump.

Harla held the cock of the first Hitani in her crotch, swinging the shaft from side to side.

"Look! I'm a Hitani! See my mighty cock? See how powerful it makes me!"

The two dying Hitani were ****** to endure this humiliation as the girls danced around, clutching the severed cocks to their hairless pussies. At last, Maeya dropped to her knees and began to nuzzle at her lover's pussy, pushing the cock and balls away.

Oh, how the Hitani who's cock Harla held wished he could have his penis back that he might stroke it as he watched the two Amazons lick and suck each other. But it was too late, for there was his cock, now lying on the ground!

At last, the two girls began to feast on the cocks. They ate the balls raw, like oysters. They butterflied and roasted the cocks over a small fire.

At last, filled with cockmeat and sleepily content, they lay together, delicately fondling each other.

"We must move on. Some one will find these bodies and our hiding place," said Harla. Maeya agreed, and the two young girls disappeared into the night, ready to claim still more Hitani cocks.

thanks for the story-creative and hot

Quote Originally Posted by sheldon21 View Post
    Traditional and modern amazon scenarios...
    There a very good pictures of male victims and scenes of cruel amazones.
    So it must be in real life.
    All women must be have a right for holding men als slaves as much they can
    give them food and drink for living.
    And if they are unable for that by to much slaves it´s time to slaughtes some
    of the oldest slave.

I like pictures in that way.

Thank you.

gofirofi

victoriouos amazon... will she collect some prize?

cruel assault

cruel assault

Wow! Where'd you find this one?

Quote Originally Posted by sheldon21 View Post
    Wow! Where'd you find this one?
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/monsants_art/

a few more amazons, but not many...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/monsants_art/

a few more amazons, but not many...
    Thank you for the quick response!

burning males

Quote Originally Posted by Czarina View Post

Wonderful image manipulations. very exciting watching the women torturing them.I admire the artistry and expert maniplulation, and thanks for a wonderful fanatsy!