check the ballbusting updates here

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazons

Fantasy to go along with pic just posted

My mind is racing in override; I’m in panic and pain dangling helplessly from a pole as my captives transport me to their lair.
    My prick’s on fire! It’s tightly bound, harder & thicker than it’s ever been; I stare at it in disbelief. It’s bulging, squeezing out between the tight ropes wound round and round the shaft. The veins pronounced, I feel it throbbing, pulsing. It’s holding half my body weight, it feels like it’s going to rip off, but it holds, holds on in my misery. The pull varies with every step of my captors, I swear they purposely add bounce in their steps to add to my misery. I watch my prick slit as it continuously oozes cum, oozing so slowly there’s no orgasmic relief. The up and down pull jerks me off, but I can never shoot my cum, never orgasm, just keep oozing from my oversensitive cock. Despite my torment I’ve been constantly on the edge since they fed me those mushrooms and stroked my shaft before winding their rope around my erection – constant rock hard balls bursting/aching hard shuddering arousal. My whole body shivers at the thought – the girls giggle knowingly, humiliatingly at witnessing my suffering.
    My cock’s on fire from the inside, the pressure is so powerful as it ****** that oozing cum down my constricted prick tube; it feels like an endless burning pee, like a cather being endlessly dragged out of my irritated cock tunnel.
    I shiver and sob as my mind wandered to that sensation, I try and focus on something else, something besides my oozing, burning rock hard prick that’s being stroked and ripped off with every bounce of the pole above.
    My eyes swing on my captors, locking on the one to the right, I think her name is Camilto. Momentarily I succeed a little, can’t fully focus away from the torment of my cock but a little success is achieved as I lock on those nicely firm and rounded breasts. They’re bouncing a little despite their firmness, just the right amount of intoxicating jiggle. The nipples are erect, right down to her big areola, supported by those firm jiggling mounds. It seems to be a trait of these women, the areola are very large, pink, protuberant mounds on top of the breast mounds, and supporting those erect pointed dark nipples. A man could fondle, suck, and jerk off between those breasts for hours on end, a man could achingly die from arousal staring at them for too long without being able to touch them, and perhaps I will.
    But then Camilto caught my stare and our eyes locked! I instantly felt panic, but could not release from Camilto’s stare. It felt like she was staring directly into my helpless pitiful soul, but there was no pity in her! She was relishing witnessing my torment, her leering smile confirmed that. I blushed in shame at my witnessed torment, blushed in my helplessness as I sobbed and babbled into my gag, hoping to reach some place in her mind for a little remorse. She purses her lips and mocks me, I feel even more helpless and shamed as I try to move my shoulders and elbows which are tightly bound behind me.
    I try to move my legs which are helplessly splayed wide, helplessly presenting my groin, my genitals to my captor’s viewing pleasure and torment. That and the tight noose strangling my pain-wracked balls tightly in their sack, at the end of a leash held by Yonce, the chief of the tribe who’s also walking behind me. I must concentrate to deliberately pull my eyes away from Camilto’s, trying to draw them towards Yonce’s beautiful body, but somehow they’re drawn to Yonce’s eyes; Yonce who’s truly diabolically cruel and merciless. She locks eyes with me and I’m truly scared, truly frightened. She’s got me by tightly by the balls with an evil look in her eye; I pleadingly babble through my gag as I go pale with fear. My body shudders with emotion as she smirks and giggles.
    I break eye contact and stare momentarily at the tip of my cum dripping prick as a droplet of cum hangs momentarily before detaching and descending to add to the coating on my chest.
    “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”
    “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”
    Yonce chose this moment to torture my balls, she yanks on my ball leash and lifts! I feel the noose tighten quickly and my pelvis lifted, as my balls are now supporting a large portion of my weight and going to rip off. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”
    She’s ripping them off! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”
    My balls’ are exploding with pain. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Quote Originally Posted by dicksta View Post
    Incredible fantasy story with illustration previously posted here of defeated warriors humiliatingly paraded before and by Amazons. Especially like the [art with the severed cocks and balls of the fallen swaying before those helplessly bound and marching warriors - sure to strike fear in their hearts about losing their own packages. And the last description is great:

"The Amazon, Pantariste the Tigress of Amazonia is one of those women who wishes to exhibit the most extreme form of female domination. Thus she leads the male that she has conquered upon the field of battle by a leash that is fastened around his testicles. She keeps the leash pulled taught at all times for she is a woman who will give a man no slack, and no chance to save face."

I imagine myself as that warrior, the taught leash punishing my balls as my tears flow down my blushing face, the smirking, leering Amazons lining both sides of the street taunting mocking and laughing at me, occasionally one swinging a whip right into my throbbing balls for extra measure.

Talking

BlackNBlueBalls this is a great story you should expend it, most enjoyable post for me!

Very NIce pictures...They look so powerful...I hope their are more of them!

Whoa...These amazons are forceful, cruel, and collective...This proves they just keep getting better and better. Great pictures!!

so great pictures here including the ones containing tickling

Does anyone know where this picture comes from?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails amazones004_smaller.JPG  

unfortunately not, but I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by deibert View Post
    Does anyone know where this picture comes from?
    its from an artist called Vageggio. He created tons of sissyfication-cartoons

heres some more: http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/147...nd-Cuckold-Art

amazons

Seeking a link where the Amazons arrows to kill men.
    These drawings are excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by sheldon21 View Post
    Traditional and modern amazon scenarios...
    Nice! bit i can't open te pictures.

Amazons

Powerful women are allways worth to be worshipped.

great thread. thanks

Here the sex or masturbation begins. At the moment of orgasmic possession get`s the best visualization of the penis being possessed . Visualize the following: Your demon possession shoots into the penis turning into a phantom like creature. Your new body races toward the demon possession of where your chosen target sleeps. Your fantasies race into mind as you use this new body to embrace the demon. The visualization comes to live in when the effects of the orgasm. Having cast your magic ( witchcraft ) and then you see the penis being possessed who was the target of your fantasies ( witches wrath ).
    “Here now I drink the life blood of Satan`s witches. Through this indulgence He gives me ( the witches ) the power to call forth the Minions of the Infernal Pit. My flesh burns in ecstasy. Riding upon the energies of my venomous spirit are the fantasies I now cast into the slumbering penis which is absent of thoughts of the obscenities I crave to possessed !
    If there were only a real witch this could happen