check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Spanking the sensitive parts of the balls

Big Supporter

Spanking the sensitive parts of the balls

Last wee, I'd asked her to play a game with me where she would give me ball spanks, and then gave me a random hard slap and squeeze my balls hard. If I flinched, closed my legs, or asked for mercy, she'd get a point, if not I would. She said she didn't want anything complicated, and just gave me all hard spanks. I got into it and it felt awesome. But I was concerned that this might be a bit much for my balls.

So the next go-round, I asked her not to spank me as hard, but I asked her to spank the sensitive spots. She'd give me so many regular spanks on the top, then hit the bottom of the bells, and then the sides. She clapped her hands with my balls in between. Has anyone tried that?

I find slapping from the sides can be more intense but its hard to set up reliably.

Try squeezing from the sides, with the balls crushed against each other.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatark View Post
    I find slapping from the sides can be more intense but its hard to set up reliably.

Try squeezing from the sides, with the balls crushed against each other.
    Thank you for responding to my post.

I don't know how my wife would just squeeze from the side. Is there a special ball crusher board for that? She uses her whole hand to squeeze. She was doing a hand clap spank from both sides when she was doing the sensitive parts ball busting thing. That was pretty good. She'd slap the under side on the bottom, clap the sides--like clapping her hands but with my balls in the way, etc. We had them isolated in a penis ring for this.

Big Supporter
    Hi,
    Crushing them strongly one against the other is definitely a great experience. I remember a gf / mistress who had big (and strong) hands: she used to grab both balls in her hands and squeeze them together, moving both of them pressed together (the French word would be "malaxer"), awesome!
    Once she pressed them together, each of them held with three fingers, and slowly moving, thus changing the points of contact; when she observed that a particular point seemed (accoding t my reactions) more painful, she increased the presssure and moved slowly around this point...

Big Supporter
    Sorry for being slightly out of the subject: "spanking".
    The same lady once made a kind of repeated "applaud" gesture, with my balls hanging between her hands. Great!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by crushee View Post
    Hi,
    Crushing them strongly one against the other is definitely a great experience. I remember a gf / mistress who had big (and strong) hands: she used to grab both balls in her hands and squeeze them together, moving both of them pressed together (the French word would be "malaxer"), awesome!
    Once she pressed them together, each of them held with three fingers, and slowly moving, thus changing the points of contact; when she observed that a particular point seemed (accoding t my reactions) more painful, she increased the presssure and moved slowly around this point...
    Hmm. Find the most sensitive part and squeeze harder...part of me wishes my wife would do that, and part of me is glad that she doesn't. I should probably keep topping from the bottom. I hope she doesn't freak out too much and refuse to use the electro shock ball crushing board I ordered. Do you have any experience with those?

Big Supporter
    Why can I only post occasional short messages and not full posts. I get a 'leave' message and taken to an error page if I try to post.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloney View Post
    Hmm. Find the most sensitive part and squeeze harder...part of me wishes my wife would do that, and part of me is glad that she doesn't. I should probably keep topping from the bottom. I hope she doesn't freak out too much and refuse to use the electro shock ball crushing board I ordered. Do you have any experience with those?
    Currently, Iam more into squeezing/crushing than into spanking. Years ago, I remember a lady who accepted to spank lightly my balls, but she was not very much into it and she never tried to find the most painful places to hit...

Big Supporter
    The idea of getting my balls crushed by a girl with big hands doesn't appeal to me. I keep thinking of the Seinfield episode about the girl Jerry dated who had 'man hands.'