check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stories by Oh.....

Big Supporter
    I always enjoy your stories. They're much better written than the vast majority of BB stories out there... you understand how to build toward a climax, and there's lots of variety, both of which are extremely important but often ignored.

Keep it up.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by One from the Vaults View Post
    I always enjoy your stories. They're much better written than the vast majority of BB stories out there... you understand how to build toward a climax, and there's lots of variety, both of which are extremely important but often ignored.

Keep it up.
    Thanks One, I enjoy writing them. Normally I write the entire story in one sitting, sort of a burst of imaginative energy. The downside of that is I always feel I could have been more descriptive, better fleshed out. I'm gonna try to do this next one in sections and see if I am happier with the results. Got plenty of material swirling around in my head, and fine comments like yours to keep them coming. -Oh

Supreme Poster

Ongoing Story Thread - Hurts So Good…

I was late and my mom was gonna be pissed was the thought that ran through my head as I raced my bike across town towards home. It was a cool November eve which actually translated to only 5:00PM and the sky was darkening fast. An excellent sign it was time to be home for dinner, something I’m sure I’d be reminded of when I walked, winded from the ride, through the front door. I felt a rush of exhilaration as the narrow alley cut-through came into view. I’d be home in less than 10 minutes, perhaps reducing my mom’s complaining to a minimum.
    Jamming on the pedals for that extra speed boost to propel me like a torpedo through the tunnel-like alley which was actually two tall overgrown hedgerows arching together, I flew into the alley and into view of two girls huddling concealed in the center of the narrow dirt path. They turned surprised at me bearing down on them fast with my bike. I squeezed my hand brakes for all they were worth and the bike responded like the loyal steed she was coming to an abrupt stop. I on the other hand, had some more momentum which propelled me off my seat and onto the long quite solid horizontal bar that designated this bike as one for males. My left testicle would disagree highly on the design as it impacted the bar and for a few agonizing moments supported the full weight of my body. I felt my face flush red as the sharp intense pain hit me, my squished gonad sending a seismic ripple of nausea and agony through my loins.
    The girls let out a typically high shrill female shriek thinking they would be hit and then stood dumbfounded and shocked that I managed to stop just a foot or so before them.
    I must have made an involuntary grunt of suffering as I came to a halt. One of the girls, a pretty blond of athletic build exclaimed, “Oh shit are you alright.” As I stood there, nut flattened against the bar. I was equally pained and embarrassed to be standing, miraculously, before two girls while at the pinnacle of male suffering.
    “Yeep!” I squeaked as I delicately repositioned myself and felt a second wave of ball-hurt as my nut was free to expanded and pulse excruciatingly against whatever it brushed against.
    The other girl, being brunette caught on quicker and a wide knowing smile flashed upon her face. “Are you SURE that you are all right?” Her eyes dipped down for a moment before staring into my now bulging watery eyes with a sexy smirk.
    Valiantly I lifted my leg up towards the pedal, wishing I were dead, and eased myself forward, being sure to keep my balls away from anything, especially the bicycle seat. The brunette watched me, the pained strain on my tortured face, and lifted up the joint she had been secretly smoking in the alleyway with the blond. “Sure you don’t want a hit?” Which from her tone and the look in those sly brown eyes translated to, I know you must be dying from your ball pain but are just being a stupid guy and not admitting it. At least take a hit to ease your suffering ballsack for the ride home.”
    “Nah.” Was all I could manage as I pushed the pedal down and slowly passed them. I exhaled sharply as soon as I could and brought one hand to rub the deep throbbing ache in my jeans. Suddenly I heard one of the girls burst out in laughter, the blond I surmise, as her girlfriend explained what had happened to my poor testicle.
    “Come on back!” I heard one of them call out to me with girlish glee, “We’ll hold them for you!!!” This of course followed by another round of giggling and laughter.
    I cupped my tender balls and winced as my now swollen left orb bounced around sending a sharp deep pain with each jostling. The thought of me standing before the two girls, my cock and balls out for their, hopefully, tender ministrations, passed through my mind. I grew hard. I thought back about the brown haired girl and that her chest was heavy and rounded. I imagined staring down into her warm cleavage as she bent over to touch my eager shaft and fondle my pulsing jewels…
    I was suddenly home with a throbbing hard-on and still stinging nut. Gingerly entering my house, I heard my mom call out, “Your late, I’m gonna put the pasta in the water now. Go clean up!”
    Music to my ears. “Sure Ma! I’m gonna take a quick shower.” I called back as I carefully made my way up the stairs.
    “Hurry!” Was her only reply, which plainly wasn’t going to happen.
    I stripped down and got into the hot shower but chose to lay in the tub for a few moments as the hot water sprayed down. Squeezing some shampoo on my hand, I eased my fingers along the confines of my scrotum, the shampoo making a slick lather as I carefully felt my left ball. It was easily twice as large as my right and the skin of my scrotum was a deeper angrier red around my left than my right testicle. Cupping it, I gave it a soft squeeze to make sure it was still intact. My ball responded in kind with a deep throb that brought my knees together and a sharp “Ahh” to my lips. I thought of the knowing look the brunette girl gave me.
    ‘All you really want to do now is fall down and clutch where it hurts.’
    She was right. I imagined falling in the dirt, on my knees, both hands cradling my flattened, throbbing, tender, sweat meat.
    One of my hands was now cupping both nuts while the other worked up and down swiftly on the pink flesh of my lathered throbbing cock. The spray of hot water adding steam to my desire. I pictured it was her hand, cupping me, feeling the heaviness of my swollen man-orbs. Her brown eyes looking deeply into mine as she slowly tightened her grip. My pain increasing as I try to pull away. She smiles as I feel what a horrible idea that was and her hand clenches, crushing the already pained sensitive left nut into now clearly hurting right nut!
    I arch my back and spasm, hot cum shoots out mixing with the lather and the shower water. I cringe in agony not realizing my nuts expelling their load would hurt in the condition I was in. I clutched myself harder, letting the pain and pleasure mix, imagining the brown haired girl now topless, my semen covering her beautiful boobs. She continues to squeeze shaking her head seductively from side to side, her full breast swaying in time.
    ‘I’ll let go when you tell me how bad it really hurts”
    She is right, my crotch is filled with hurt, yet I’m so very aroused. It is not making sense.
    There is a sudden knock on the bathroom door. “I thought I’d told you to hurry!” Came the pissed authoritative voice of mom. My hands touching any part of my engorged genitals was now a complete turn off. I scrambled to get up, my hands soaked in cum, “Just a minute mom!” Thank God she didn’t come inside.
    -To be continued. For Rebecca, it is definitely BOTH the pain and humiliation as the girl stands over you watching amusedly as you writhe in pain.

You have some very interesting, often arousing, ideas.

I like the flow of your narratives and the realism of the action.

Your presentation has improved with your latest story.

Might I suggest a little more checking for typos and omitted punctuation, especially commas?

Keep up the good work!

Alec Anaconda

Supreme Poster

Hurts So Good – II

“Frankie!! Phone! It’s a girl!” Came my mom’s voice from downstairs. Hopefully she covered the speaker part of the phone before announcing to the whole world her surprise at me receiving a female caller. Though in truth, I didn’t currently have a girlfriend or anything in the works for that matter.
    Picking up the cordless in my room and closing my bedroom door for privacy I answered, “Hello?” I asked curiously.
    “Are you the guy from the alley?” A soft female voice asked.
    “Ahh, yeah.” I replied slightly uneasily thinking back to the day before, my still sore testicle an tender reminder.
    “Did they survive?” The voice asked with a playful feminine lilt.
    “Whaa? Who is this?” I answered back defensively, knowing exactly what “they” referred to.
    She giggled. “You KNOW. Your balls. Those little round thingies you crushed on your bike bar instead of hitting us. Thanks by the way.” She explained plainly with an amused tone that told me she had no problem getting into graphic personal detail.
    “Are they ok?”
    “Yeah..” I stuttered but for whatever reason I added, “It just got the one, not both. It hurt but I’m fine.” I felt my penis begin to grow and my left nut pulsed a low key throb just to let me know IT wasn’t 100% yet.
    “Ya know that happened to me once, not the nuts, but my crotch hit the bar. It killed my lips and I thought that would be it for having babies. I held my twat for a while it hurt so much. Very unladylike. And like I said, I’m NOT a guy.” She explained candidly like she was talking about buying shoes and not her pussy lips and my testicles. Girls, I guess, can just do that.
    “Who is this?” I asked again seeking to bring the conversation to a level I could socially handle.
    “Oh shit, I’m Ellie, short for Elizabeth. Guess I should tell you my name since I was just telling you about my vagina. You must think I’m a tramp but really I’m not...”
    “No, I, I don’t!” I interjected quickly, not wanting her to think I did. I liked her voice and while at first caught off guard and defensive, I now found myself wanting to continue. “It’s nice that you cared. Thanks.”
    “No biggie, you did a cool thing trying not to hit us. And just let me tell you, I can’t believe you took it so well. Not that I know a lot about guys and their balls but I’ve seen some big guys hit the floor squealing from just a light kick or elbow. Shara and I thought you might have actually lost one. You hit that bar hard. Like I said, I don’t have balls but I felt it!”
    Everytime she said the word “balls”, my fantasy image of her fondling my engorged orbs shot through my mind. I consciously put my free hand down my shorts and began teasing my cock up and down. “No, it hurt like hell but I couldn’t…You know..It would have been embarrassing in front of you two.” I stumbled through feeling the shaft of my penis grow hard in my hand.
    “Well you should have taken a hit off the joint I offered. Shara and I would have understood. God knows she’s hit enough guys in the nuts and watched them flop around. I’m surprised she didn’t get it too, then again she was really high..Me too.” Ellie laughed conspiratorially.
    “So you are the brown haired girl?” I asked, jumping for joy inside. I felt a jolt of ecstasy as I jerked hard on my stiff member. It throbbed hotly against my hand.
    “Yeah, did you think I was Shara?” Ellie replied, a sure tone of self-consciousness in her voice.
    “No, I remember you offering me the joint, the way you looked at me. That you have brown eyes.” I couldn’t help saying the last part and immediately felt like a dick. My dick did too and my stroking stopped.
    “Thanks. Shara’s cool too, guys usually remember her. Probably cause she’s a blonde.” She paused, seeming not to know where to go.
    Instead I jumped in. “I remember more of you, not that I was in the condition to do much remembering.” I confided honestly.
    Ellie laughed again. “I knew it, and I apologize too. It was me who yelled out about holding them for you. Like I said, I was high, and well I knew, and for girls, sometimes nut-pain is sorta funny for us. Just being happy we don’t have them and all.”
    “It’s OK. I’ll be fine in a couple of days.”
    Ellie giggled some more paused before saying, “If you don’t mind, can I ask you a guy question? Shara and I were talking about what happened want to know something but it’s not something you can just go around and ask.”
    Between Ellie’s giggle and the coy way she actually danced around the question when moments before she was asking me point blank about my balls had me hot and intrigued. I felt an uncomfortable twinge in both my orbs now as they had just been excited, stopped and excited again. Oh God, not blueballs now!
    “Sure, ask away?” I said using my best cool and aloof voice. This time my hand was firmly wrapped around the hot redness of my shaft and working methodically up and down. It felt weird not having the other hand playing with my jewels like I usually do.
    “Do they really swell up like guys say they do? Or do your nuts just hurt so bad it feels that way?” Ellie asked with complete sexual intrigue.
    “Yeah, they really do swell?” My wanking pace increasing.
    “How big? A little, a lot?” She followed up anxiously. I thought I heard more throatiness in her voice. I thought of her chest and what her nipples looked like. Were they hard? I shuddered in pleasure.
    “Mine got twice the size it usually is?” I replied sure that at the moment both balls were probably working on getting way beyond that
    “Oh my God! How do you walk? That’s must be why most guy just drop to their knees.” Ellie suddenly let’s out a hearty giggle. “Sorry, just being a girl. Oh shit, how long will they stay like that? Could they ever swell till they pop?” More giggling.
    “Mine left ball sore but back to normal size by morning. And I don’t think they could pop that way.” Somehow I was utterly amazed I was having this talk with a girl I didn’t even really know.’
    My last answer brought another laugh, “I was just teasing about that last question silly.” Ellie gently mocked me, “But thanks for being a good sport and answering our question. Shara will be rolling. She’s probably caused some major swelling over they years. I think she just has a natural talent for the crotch shot.”
    “I’ll remember that.” I joked back, still wanking away.
    “Don’t worry, we will both be protective of yours. Hey, do ya want to hang out sometime. We still owe you a toke or two.”
    “Ahh sure, yeah, great!” As if I couldn’t sound anymore desperate. However, the thrill of being asked was all my young over eager cock needed as I felt that awesome throb of release and each jerk brought more waves of pleasure as the semen turned my sweatpant into a hot sticky mess.
    “How about tomorrow?” Ellie asked hopefully.
    “Uggh. Sure.” I did my best to answer as my orgasm subsided.
    “Are you ok? It can be the next day if you, well, are not feeling up to it.” Ellie asked. An early lesson in the arts of feminine observation and intuition.
    “No, I’m ok. I just sat the wrong way.” I lied as the pleasure washing over my cock and balls was the furthest thing away from pain.”
    “Oh, I’m sorry. I mean. Hope they or it feels better. I’m gonna hang up now before I make a complete fool of myself. Meet me at the cut-through around 3.”
    “Sure thing. See you tomorrow Ellie.” I heard the click of the disconnect and feel back on my bed, phone in one hand, gooey mess in the other. Left nut ready or not I’d be seeing her tomorrow….
    -Oh

Now we're talking! Encore! Encore!
    I get my BALLBUSTING clips at
    www.FetishCOD.com

Supreme Poster
    Thanks for the encore. And I love the band too!

Glad you're back with another great story. I said it before, but I'll say it agaun - You're The Best, man !

Big Supporter
    Hey, I just wanted to pop in and say that I've really enjoyed these stories. I didn't see the older ones when they were originally posted so all this is new to me now and I think it's terrific.
    For ball busting T-shirts, check out my shop.

Supreme Poster

Mrs. Robinson

She’d called him over one spring afternoon when she’d seenhim coming home from school. His parents were still not expected home from workfor several hours. At first, he wasstartled by her attention, a mixture of guilt and that general teenage desirenot to be noticed but she countered with bait. She was the bait. She called tohim from a short distance, waving her arm in the air, knowing how the motionnaturally caused her full breasts to swing pendulously back and forth in hernavy blue tank top with the plunging neckline. She debated about going braless but decided that was overkill. His out of control teenage nuts might eruptright there and that would bring her plan to a messy sticky close. He was still getting quite the treat though,feeling her nipples to be rather hard in anticipatory excitement. Two points hewould clearly get, she mused… She askedif he could help her move something heavy inside and how it was nice to havesuch a young strong man next door. Knowing how his parents were, she knew that like it or not he would sayyes. It was, after all, what goodneighbors do. She told him to just comeup the porch and through the front door in a few minutes before turning andgoing into her house. She had put ontight white terry cloth shorts that afforded him an enticing vision of her firmround backside. She consciously swayedit slightly with every sexy step back into her house. It should take him at least five minutes toget his “wood” down to a walkable level that would allow him to come over, sheconsidered as her excitement grew.

Tenminutes later, she was better than she thought, she spied Timmy moving self-consciouslyup her neatly trimmed walkway and onto her porch. She had measured out roughly that she wasthree steps from the entry door when Timmy opened the tempered glass screendoor and stepped into her carpeted foyer.

“Hi Timmy!” She said cheerily taking two steps forward towardshim and then kicking her bare foot forward to the space right below Timmy’snoticable bulge. She felt the instep ofher foot connect with something soft and round while her big toe scuffed thesurface of her glass door. Anyonelooking in from the front yard might think it funny to see a foot appearing tobe protruding from Timmy’s backside. Anyone but Timmy that is. Shewatch him inhale reflexively as the soft spot that was his assuredly fullnutsack exploded in agony causing Timmy’s eyes to bulge at once as he sunkldown to the thick crimson carpet while bringing both hands to clutch hisinjured jewels. There he lay moaning , tryingquite unsuccessfully to stop the deep painful ache in his balls and stomach.

“Incase you don’t know what’s happening to you Timmy. I just kicked you rather hard in yourtesticles.” Mrs. Robinson explained in acheerful almost motherly tone. “You’re anice boy most of the time so I imagine this may never have happened to you before. Don’t worry, your reacting quite normally asI believe it is one of the most painful things that can happen to a man. Do you understand me? There will be a great deal of swelling butdon’t worry because I don’t think you can pop one with just a kick.”

AllTimmy could manage was a low groan of assent as he lay on his stomach, legsspread wide so as to afford his hands plenty of nut clutching room. She stepped around behind him, between hislegs and look at his hands so valiantly holding his now most achingpossessions. She brought her right handup to her left breast and tweaked her hardened left nipple firmly. A jolt of pleasure shot from her boob to hercrotch as she imagined placing her foot on his hands and pressing hard. It would be like he was crushing his nutswith his own hands. A deep wave ofwarmth and wetness flowed through her at the thought as she almost came rightthere on the plush rug of her foyer. Andin-mid afternoon no less. What would theneighbors think?

Steelingher will, Mrs. Robinson stepped around towards Timmy’s head. “Look at me young man.” She said in her bitchiest voice as she bentforward over Timmy. “Don’t make me grabthem and MAKE you stand.”

Timmy’s head whipped around to face Mrs. Robinson.

“Do youknow why I kicked you in your testicles? Do you know what you did that made me hurt your young manhood so badly?” She stared at him and noticed that even whilehe lay there spread out in teenage boy agony his eyes would occasionally dropdown into the dark warm recesses of the cleavage that she was clearlydisplaying for him. The creamy whiteflesh of her bra encased boobs hung down invitingly. She tried to reconcile the pleasure pain thathis balls must clearly be feeling but could not imagine. She, smiling to herself, was quite aware thatbetween her legs was a well- trimmed tuft of deep dark pubic hair over a nowwell lubricated and aroused pussy and not a pair of throbbing bab-makers. And while, due to her bountiful size, she hadher boobs squeezed and nipples pinched painfully by rude boys in her teenageyears, she was quite sure it never measured up to the pain her one kick causedTimmy.

“Welldo you?” She pressed, though not whereshe wanted to.

A lookof guilt passed over Timmy’s already reddened face and he nodded.

“Yes. You know. You watch me through your window as I getready for bed. I bet you even MASTERBATEwhile you watch. That Timmy is rude andthat is why your testicles are so swollen and hurting. You hurt me by watching and now you hurt aswell. Your balls do hurt don’t they?” She explained in a serious voice that evensounded slightly hurt.

Timmyshook his head vigorously. “I…I… I’msorry Mrs. Robinson. I..I..didn’t meanto hurt you. I saw you naked and I.I…Icouldn’t help it.”

“I knowTimmy. I am attractive, and you are ateenage boy. It probably doesn’t takeanything to get you excited. Let alonethese.” Mrs. Robinson cupped her breastsand heaved them up slightly. “But todayis your lucky day Timmy. Today, I amwilling to teach you how to behave right in front of a beautiful woman. Would you like me to do that Timmy?” Mrs. Robinson traced small circles around therises of her nipples through her shirt.

Timmy nodded slowly his eyes moving in small circularpatterns. He went to rise and hegrimaced and held himself as his arousal only added to his painful swelling.

Mrs. Robinson stood before Timmy and carefully lifted hernavy tank top and bra over her head allowing the full round breasts to hangdown invitingly. Her nipples were deepred and jutted out hotly. She felt theheat beneath her panties and felt there dampness stick to her.

“Comeupstairs Timmy. Let me tend to those twoswollen balls hanging beneath that hard engorged cock. I think we both need some relief this lovelyafternoon. Your poor poor jewels needrelief. Don’t they?”

Barely able to walk, Timmy gingerly followed Mrs. Robinson’sshapely bottom up the stairs……
    Just a short bit that passed through my horny mind. Hope I got a fairly acceptable female character prospective when writing in aroused male state. At this point I share more with Timmy than Mrs. Robinson....-Oh

Supreme Poster

Mrs. Robinson continued....

UPSTAIRS

Mrs.Robinson arrived at the top of the stairs and then walked seductively down thehall to her bedroom. She turned back toTimmy who had just painfully managed to make it up the dozen stairs, histesticles radiating a sharp ache with every shift.

“I’d tellyou to hurry but I imagine that’s as fast as a boy in your condition canmove?” Mrs. Robinson again teased wickedlyas her hand drifted leisurely to her crotch and lingered there for a short timerubbing in small circular motions against the tight fabric of her whiteshorts. She herself was aching to watchTimmy strip so she could see just how swollen she’d made his nuts. And how much bigger she could get them tobecome. “You don’t want Mr. Robinsonwaiting too long though. I might justsend you back home. All achey andunfulfilled..”

Shesmiled as she watched Timmy wince as he attempted to quicken his steps. Horny boy one, bruised balls nothing.

Timmystepped inside a bright spacious master bedroom whose centerpiece was animmense king-sized bed with a shiny brass bedframe. The walls of the bedroom were peach and alarge bay window allowed for daylight to fill the room. Mrs. Robinson stood topless by the window,her firm white pink breasts hanging proudly in the sunshine. “Let me draw the curtains Timmy, don’t wantthe neighbors talking.” She said as shedrew the thin pale ivory veiled curtains across the polished brass curtainrod.

“I’dlike you to take all your clothes off Timmy. I really enjoy the form of a handsome young man. And I’m practically naked already.” Mrs. Robinson explained but began unzippingher terry cloth shorts and pulling them down to reveal the small tight triangleof lacy white fabric that was her bikini thong.

Whateverhurtful feelings throbbing between Timmy’s legs gave way to the intensivehardness of his erection as he stared straight at Mrs. Robinson’s crotch. Timmy tore off his clothes and within secondswas standing there buck naked, his red pink cock fully hard and jutting outlike a divining rod towards Mrs. Robinson. Beneath the young bushy pubes and stiff erection was the full pouch ofTimmy’s now very sensitive scrotum. Hisprivates were quite enlarged, Mrs. Robinson could clearly see the bulge eachsoft fleshy ball made as it pulsed and throbbed within Timmy’s thin sac.

Mrs.Robinson moved around the bed slowly toward Timmy. He could make out the indentations of Mrs.Robinson’s pussy lips as they pressed moistly against the fabric of thepanty. Small wisps of dark pussy fur sexilypeeked from the corners of her bikini, not being able to be contained by such asmall triangle of cloth. Mrs. Robinsonwatched Timmy’s hot stare and was delighted in his lust. His cock twitched with anticipation, a levelof excitement she would have to lessen if she were to have hope of a prolongedencounter.

“Timmy,one of the most important things you can learn about how to treat and woman ismanners.” Mrs. Robinson started off asshe moved close to him. He was slightlytaller than her and much more muscular than she had imagined. She pressed her breasts against his chest,rubbing her large erect nipples against his small tiny male ones. She delicately dropped her hand below hisengorged excited penis and carefully brought it up so that it lightly cuppedTimmy’s scrotum. Her hand felt itstender weight and heat. She felt Timmypress his cock against the softness of her belly and she smiled thinking thathe’d had probably erupted right there if the tip of his cock hit her bellybutton as that was all the penetration it needed right now.

“Womanare people not objects. “ Mrs. Robinsoncontinued, she closed her hand slightly in a noose hold around the top of Timmy’sscrotum. Timmy arched slightly inexcitement at the tiny amount of pressure and his cock again pressed at herbelly. Mrs. Robinson continued her holdenjoying how hot his egg shaped male organs felt in her hand.

“Womanlike it when they are paid attention to. Not their breasts or their asses, or pussies. That is not where you stare at a woman tomake her feel special and important. Youstare into her eyes.” Timmy begangasping as Mrs. Robinson tightened her grip around Timmy’s sensitive orbs witheach word. He tried to pull away but thesharp pulling pain instantly showed how that wasn’t a good idea. Neither was buckling at the knees as, hangingby ones balls creates new worlds of agony. Timmy stood there, hands around Mrs. Robinson’s vicelike grip helplesslytrying to get her to stop squeezing his precious jewels.

“Lookme in the eyes Timmy before I make them pop in my hands!” Mrs. Robinson said sternly realizing hewasn’t getting the gist of the lesson. Thoughhow could he really focus with the way she was pressing her fingers deeply intohis nut flesh. They had to be nearingthe bursting point…

Timmy’seyes blinked to complete attention and focus as his deep blues lookedpleadingly into her amused ball-busting brown ones. Mrs. Robinson could feel his tenseness, hisabsolute sensitivity to the every movement of her hand. His heart was racing, his eyes wide, thescent of his lust overpowering. If she itwere possible, she would have pushed his balls deep inside her and rode themhard, orgasming each time she pounded against them until they were naught andhe lay there moaning in intense boy agony feeling for the balls that still hurtso bad but were now broken for good.

“Yes,Timmy. I feel that you got thelesson. Remember, a woman always has herways of teaching you something.” Herhand relaxed ever so slightly even though her pussy ached for it to give onefinal squeeze. “Just as you thought nothing ever hurt so much as when I puntedyour balls downstairs. I bet I just madethem feel a lot worse.”

Timmy,red faced, and deeply intent, shook his head vigorously,

“And that is the lesson to remember Timmy. A woman can always make them hurt more. And awoman can also make the pain go away” Mrs. Robinson moved her hand up to his shaft and took it in a firmgrip. One, two, three, slowly heavypumps and Timmy came. His face locked ina look of surprised ecstasy as Mrs. Robinson’s pump helped relieve thetorturous pressure. Hot seed was quicklypouring all over Mrs. Robinson’s hand. Timmy enjoyed a split second more of spectacular orgasm before Mrs.Robinson’s right leg shot up as she drove her hard kneecap against Timmy’spainfully delicate swelling . Timmy’seyes rolled to the back of his head as he dropped, devastated by thesoul-wrenching agony he’d never felt before. His fingers pressed into his scrotum hoping to find the roundness of hisballs while the hurt they were emitting was so bad he almost wished he thereweren’t there….

Mrs.Robinson watched Timmy’s eyeballs bulge with pain of her cruel impact on hispackage. They looked like they weregoing to pop from their sockets, followed by Timmy’s two baby-makers shemused. He slid backwards off her stillraised knee, his flattened sac dragging back down her thigh. It was a cool little trick her girlfriendtold her about to ensure maximum crushing of the male testes. Timmy’s sense of decorum was completely goneas he lay on his back, legs spread wide, his hands almost fused to his redpurple scrotum in a cupping fashion as his chest heaved and his head rolledfrom side to side, biting his lip to ease his harrowing man pain. She’d busted many balls in her day but thistime, much to the owner’s dismay, she really outdid herself….

Mrs. Robinson looked at Timmy’s nowlimp cock draped like a small noodle in his deep brown locks of pubic hair, acreamy dab cum dripping out it’s tip. Hewas clearly out of action for the time being. She, however, was quite the opposite. It took every ounce of self-control not to rip her panties off andfinger-fuck herself while standing over Timmy’s head, spraying him with dropsof her wetness as orgasm after orgasm passed through her body.

Tearing her mind from the thoughtsof immediate gratification, Mrs. Robinson instead cupped her own hands againsther vulva and look down at Timmy, “Oh you poor baby, your boys must be absolutely crushed yourholding them so hard, just like this.” Mrs. Robinson pressed mockingly deep into her crotch, her left index finger press tantalizinglyagainst her anus while her both her index fingers pushed inside herself throughthe thin crotch panel. An arc of hotpleasure shot deep within her as her fingers pressed into the wetness. “OHHH My Balllllsss!” She moaned teasingly while trying to concealthe feminine ecstasy. She bucked andcame a little but realized she needed more than just some finger tease, sheneeded to ride a hot, hard, stiff cock. Her excited hole throbbed and yearned to feel Timmy inside her.

Timmy, meanwhile, though in cripplingthrows of nausea knotting his belly and balls, could not help but stare andMrs. Robinson as she mockingly groped her crotch. He could smell her scent and his poor ballscontracted in excitement, a sharp wave of nut ache channeled up his crotch andhe moaned.

“I forgive you Timmy.” Mrs.Robinson started not really caring if it made sense to Timmy, he wasn’t exactlyin a thinking frame of mind. “Let mehelp you. Let me help take you mind ofyour poor aching privates.”

Mrs. Robinson slipped out of her bikinithong and got down on her knees, her pussy directly over Timmy’s face as shefaced towards his cock. “Have you everbeen this close to vagina before Timmy, or do you prefer pussy, or twatperhaps?” Mrs. Robinson took her rightindex and middle fingers and rubbed them over her heavy lips in an up and downmotion. “Would you like to taste meTimmy? Lick my pussy and I’ll make youforget about your poor balls”

Timmy lay their transfixed on Mrs.Robinson’s wet swollen sex. It wasbigger than he imagined a pussy would be, full dark red lips, topped with aglistening pink nub lay below a neatly trimmed plateau of chestnut brown pussyhair that shrank to a mere darkened stubble as they came around her full lips. Her scent was so intoxicating and pussy sweetintense that it made him clutch his engorged scrotum in aching excitement. Timmy brought his head up and gently kissedthe area between Mrs. Robinson’s drooping folds, his tongue moving slightlyforward to lick from the base of her warm slit up towards feeling his tonguepart her slippery labia and lick Mrs. Robinson’s insides.

Mrs. Robinson felt a spasm oflustful joy as Timmy’s timid tongue slipped inside her. She clenched her firm ass cheeks together andpushed her pussy outwards to meet his warm mouth. “Ohh Timmy, don’t be shy. I really like that tongue of yours…Take nicebig long slow licks…Ohh yesss Timmy! Taste my pussy, fuck me with your tongue!”

Mrs. Robinson wished she was facingthe other direction so she could cradle Timmy’s head in her hands and guide hismouth to where it felt just right. Butthen she would miss the deep massaging that this dirty little boy was doing tohis ripe nuts as he ate her. She watchedhis fingers begin to carefully massage hisplum sized balls and roll them slowly back and forth. A deeper hotter rush of lust filled Mrs.Robinson’s now aching twat and she spread herself wider further loweringherself onto Timmy’s lovely mouth.

Leaning forward, almost in classic69 position, Mrs. Robinson sly licked the creamy cum that topped Timmy’s nowplumper penis. She felt Timmy’s tonguefreeze mid-lick as the tip of her tongue met his small cum-filled pee hole.

“Don’t stop now lover!!!! You doing so well. Rub those full sacs of yours, rub the painaway!!!” Mrs. Robinson pleaded lustfullywhile gyrating her soaked womanly opening around Timmy’s face, feeling the tipof his nose push against her tight puckered anus. She wanted more ball play . Kneed those sperm filled orbs, let me see thembounce and roll in your hands she thought hotly as her orgasm built.

Timmy was now in completeheaven. He lapped wildly at Mrs.Robinson’s seemingly endless supply of sweet tangy juices. He pressed his mouth to her lips and sent histongue as deep as it could go. His nosepushing up in between her round fleshy cheeks and against her asshole. Mrs. Robinson squealed and thrust back andhis nose entered her pungent ass. Timmythen felt Mrs. Robinson’s hands, not crushing his nads in a “please let me die”vice-grip, but encircling his shaft and slowly working his cock up anddown. She kissed his sensitive headcausing him to thrust wantingly. Feargripped him for a second expecting a hammerfist to his now defenseless boys anda new agonizing manners lesson. Timmy,instead, arched his back in pure bliss and Mrs. Robinson deep throated his hardpenis right down to the base. Timmyfound himself gently squeezing his own balls lost in a world of erotic pleasurepain. The truly had doubled from their normalsize but is own hands gently worked his sensitive plums till the aching and sorenessbegan to be replaced by a pleasurable longing.

Mrs. Robinson released Timmy’s cockfrom her playful mouth and slid forward leaving a wet trail of her juices downhis chest until she was now straddling his cock. “Would you like to stick it inside me Timmy?”She asked tantalizingly as she ground her ass over his excited crotch. “You can blow all that cum trying to burstfrom your poor balls! Come for me, Timmy!!” Mrs. Robinson turned and stared into hiseyes, her lips grinning in a wickedly dirty smile. “Stick it in my pussy now!”

This time Mrs. Robinson’s eyesbulged in surprise as Timmy’s response was to thrust his cock forward. His hard shaft grazed her asshole beforeslickly finding its way into the quivering walls of her vagina. Mrs. Robinson clenched her jaw as Timmy’scock drove into her unexpectedly fast. Her walls expanded and then contracted around the thick long object fillingher hole. Mrs. Robinson groaned hotly and clenched her pussytight.

Timmy thrust again further, thebase of his cock hitting Mrs. Robinson’s clit and pubic bone. Mrs. Robinson grunted happily and pushed herhungry cunt right back at Timmy’s hard driving shaft. A bright flash of pleasure hit Mrs. Robinsonas her clit was impacted again by Timmy’s wild thrusts. She looked down to see Timmy’s red purple sacswaying heavily with every thrust. Despite having cum already, they didn’t look any less full orswollen. A sharp mini-climax explodeddeep in her womb as a wicked idea came to mind.

Mrs. Robinson grabbed the top ofTimmy’s scrotum in a tight noose hold again. Timmy yelped as he thrust forward into her throbbing wetness thatgripped him so well. Mrs. Robinsonsmiled hotly with arousal at the pained yelp but noted that Timmy didn’t stopand thrust again pulling his balls and those equally sensitive nut cordsfurther away from his body. Timmy letout a high pitched moan that changed from pleasure to sharp pain as the spermcords connecting his nuts and body were stretched.

“Oh yes Timmy, blow your nuts, fillmy hot hole. Fuck your balls off!” Mrs. Robinson called out in bliss filledencouragement, the thought of him willingly causing pain to his tender ballsjust to be inside her brought a fresh tide of pussy juice to Mrs. Robinson’spussy. She quivered in pleasure as shefelt it run down her inner thighs and she couldn’t help but tighten her grip onTimmy’s stretched scrotum and nads.

Timmy’s groin was reeling withexquisite sensations of almost cumming followed sharply by wicked agony as Mrs.Robinson pulled his sac and squeezed his aching balls with her devilishfingers. Her breathe was heavy and mixedwith low deep grunts of pleasure that drove Timmy crazy with lust as her cuntfucked his cock as hard as he fucked it. His balls felt huge, two throbbing time-bombs that could not possibleache any more than they already did. Hefelt them pulse and throb distinctly as they were pulled and yanked by Mrs.Robinson’s wild frenzy.

“I’m gonna cum!!!” Tim suddenly exclaimed unable to hold backany longer. He let out a squeal andtried to thrust forward. A horrible crushingsensation then filled Timmy’s world as Mrs. Robinson thrust her nut grippinghand straight down to the floor pinning his testicles flat against her hand andthe bedroom floor.

Unintelligible shrill yelps camefrom Timmy lips as Mrs. Robinson used his flattened jewels as a base for her tobalance herself and she began to thrust herself up and down on Timmy’s trappedcock and balls. Poor Timmy was helplessto do anything, his balls pinned beneath Mrs. Robinson’s pressing fingers. Eachdownward thrust by her wanting pussy was a new lesson in boy pain, each timeher pussy sucked his cock upwards as intense torrent of pleasure through hiswell fucked cock.

Mrs. Robinson felt Timmy’s bodyquiver and stiffen with each round of pleasure pain. Her fingers felt the pulsing in his trappedtesticles, her fingers probing every nerve filled part of his precious baby-makers. They were flattened and throbbing as theyendured her lusty fantasy of causing nut pain. She imagined all poor Timmy’s pain radiating out into the teenage boysthroughout the neighborhood bringing them all to their knees, reaching fortheir smarting sacs, moaning in agony, hoping it was not the end of their mostsensitive private parts.

Mrs. Robinson pressed her handsdownward as she clenched her pussy around Timmy hot shaft and drewupwards. Timmy shrieked like a teenagegirl as his cock exploded and streams of hot semen sought painful escape fromMrs. Robinson’s pressing fingers. Shefelt his balls harden for second before contracting as she continued to pressthem flat. Feeling those nuts go flatwas enough for Mrs. Robinson as well and she climaxed. Her hot female juice flowed over Timmy’sspurting seed and she found her whole body convulsing in wave after wave ofwonderful pleasure. They both trembledwith lustful aftershocks and the room was filled with the sweet pungent aromaof fresh sex.

Mrs. Robinson drew herself off ofTimmy’s deflating penis and stood up over the young man. She brought her hands up to cup her now extrasensitive nipples and felt their rubbery firmness as she watched Timmy simplycurl up into a ball hold his family jewels as the last bit of cum leaked fromthe tip of his penis that was slick with her juices. She tweaked her right nipple as she thoughtof how she would get to watch him recover over the next couple of days. The slow awkward walk, the nervousness thatwould pass across his face when she came near, the way he might try to guardhis tender package. She would coylytease him, ask with a slight smile about how he was feeling, knowing all thewhile that despite how bad he hurt down there right now, he would come back to her and she naturallywould make him hurt worse…….
    Hope you all Enjoy.... -Oh

Supreme Poster
    BALL GIRL

Hello y’all, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, you can call me Ally, as there is no need to bore you with the long formal name my dear formal momma and daddy chose to bestow upon me as proof that I am indeed a pedigreed southern lady entitled to all the pomp and circumstance that such a station in life comes with. In short, my virtue is chaste, I do not fart, swear, or have any unclean urges towards men and most assuredly not to other women. They obviously have never been with me four tequila slammers into the night after my chicken burrito at Chi-Chi’s. The only thing stopping me from climbing over that bar and impaling that well- muscled, brown eyed hunk of a bartender Roberto is the rumbling in my belly that is threatening to unleash the most unladylike of aromas should I open my legs in the slightest. Oh well, Ms. Kitty will just have to wait and have her cream later. Sometimes it is not that easy though, Ms. Kitty, that’s the name I call my pussy by the way, as I was saying, sometimes Ms. Kitty can be quite ravenous. Especially when it comes to balls. Balls, it just rolls off your tongue doesn’t it, literally if I’m lucky. I love guy’s balls and all the other fun names that we call them, nuts, nads, family jewels, cajones, the boyz, babymakers, and of course their proper name, the testicles. Now I know you gonna say, but Ally, testicles is plural, the proper name for a single ball is a teste. Well thank you for being such a show off but all I have to say about that is balls almost always come (or cum, if your lucky) in a pair to a sac. I’ve heard some boys occasionally having three, never heard of four, that would be a tight sac, and if you piss her off enough you might just find yourself down to one. Think about that before you decide to continue with that contrary attitude.
    Now where was I? Oh yes, Balls. Let me take this opportunity to share with all my balled readers some female perspective on your testicles as we are ball-less, unless we are of course holding yours. In that case, I sure you will agree that those soft delicate glans I have in a firm and potentially tightening hold are mine as well, and anything else I say while I have you by the nuts! I’m smiling sweetly though, because while I certainly do not have anything hanging between my legs, I and almost every girl by her first period knows that hitting you in the balls hurts real bad. We ourselves don’t know this pain but when I watch some girl connect with your little ole baby-makers, yer done, on the floor, writhing, moaning, and reaching down with your hands to see if your still intact or holding a sack full of nut butter. I’ll stop the subject of nut abuse, for now. You can just unclench your legs now and let your balls come out of their hiding spot and hang loose. My they are nice, I love the way they round out your scrotum, which brings me to my second point, you’ll have to excuse me but I do sometimes talk a bit much before getting to the point but that’s just because I’m a curious thinking kinda gal, especially when it is something I have a real interest in, like balls, which is point two. While most every girl is quite happy to have a pussy between her legs, despite the monthly fuss and muss, we almost all have wondered what it would be like to have a pair of danglers (just remembered that one) between our legs. While the penis is certainly would make peeing easier, how you walk around with those two balls just dancing around in their purse (I never really did like the word scrotum) is beyond me. Now it isn’t something we girls are always talking about (you wish) and we don’t have slumber parties to discuss the pros and cons of nuts but many of us are quite curious about your pair and really do enjoy every chance we can to get our hands upon them. And once that happens we usually get to keep them as long as we want. Nod politely or I will change my story order and bring the subject of knees and nuts in early. Very good sweetie, this is working out great.
    There actually is a Sweetie I am referring to as I talk, I mean write, which can be lonely which is why I have my Sweetie here Lloyd. Lloyd says hey. I didn’t want you to think I was any sort of Sybil pycho girl though being a southern lady we are prone to our moments of drama but I digress. As I was saying, we girls don’t have balls, lest you count our tits, which can be very sensitive depending on where you are in nature’s cycle. But, I guess, having them and having played with them enough over the years, they just aren’t as exciting to me as a full, heavy, hot pair of male testicles. Lloyd here has a very nice set and I’ve asked him to sit with me as I write so I have easy access, purely for reference purposes, should I have new research idea or need for expert opinion. Now for all y’all gals in the audience, we are complex creatures often in need of exacting details to fully understand an issue. In that vein (or good size and girth), allow me to describe my sweet beau Lloyd. He’s scrumptious, not too tall but tall, with a muscly athletic build, short sandy brown hair that is not too short that you can’t pull on it in a time of passion as he looks down on you with gentle mahogany eyes and thin delicate lips. Lloyd has very attractive bare pecs that sport the most bitable little nipples a girl can playfully sink her teeth into. Try that with me and I would rip your man purse and all the family jewels right off. Back to Lloyd. Lloyd has powerful chiseled thighs capable of the most amazing thrusting motions and tests of endurance. A well-tended nest of pubic hair lies just below his tight abs. I know girls, I am heading south… Now if you expect me to say Lloyd possesses a monster cock that can flatten small buildings and strike fear into small children you are sadly mistaken. Lloyd would never take his cock out in the presence of children and I have so much better uses for it than as a piece of demolition equipment. Ha ha. Lloyd has a very nice cock that is not a monster but fills me up quite happily, sort of like having that favorite meal in just the right portion, you don’t feel all bloated and gassy (not that I get gassy being a southern belle) afterwards, just pleasantly full satisfied feeling that leaves you thinking just perhaps a little bit more for dessert. And just a hair (pubic to be precise) below Lloyds member are Lloyd’s marbles (my my so many words for balls). In a word, Wonderful! Or perhaps Wonderballs! And as I am about to describe these delicious organs of my personal lust and curiosity, let me first speak to my thoughts on how outlandishly you boys describe your boys. Gracious it is worse than how us girls lie about our weight and dress size. First of all, Balls of Steel, excuse me as I laugh raucously, if you would be so kind as to let me examine said balls. Why I do declare I must be none other than Superwoman because I can bend and crush steel in my bare hands………Lloyd, be a dear and get that boy some ice, I didn’t completely crush him but there will certainly be some swelling and a great deal of discomfort when he comes to (not cums, he will not be doing that for a few days I suspect). Then help him to the door, he might be a bit afraid of me…Which brings me to Ball Myth II, SIZE!!!! While Lloyd is getting ice, let me just mention quietly that I’ve had a good share of balls between my dainty fingers, and to describe them as plums, kiwis, eggs, small grapefruits is simply literary exaggeration. Maybe in the heat of passion just before you spew they suddenly expand a bit but the most I’m willing to go here is a fig, or perhaps a very plump grape or strawberry. Sorry boys but really, would you actually want to be hauling that big of a load. Think of the pain of sitting down hard on those big guys. Bet it makes your eyes water. Hee hee. Though I will admit that, to me anyway, size matters. And when I do get my hands, tongue, or lips (the southern ones) on a clean, freshly washed pair of gonads that are of the large full of love variety, I can feel the heat in my pussy and trickles of my juices running down my inner thighs. Like I said before, Ms. Kitty can get very ravenous and after I am done fondling, pulling, twisting, kissing, licking, sucking and kneading your tender, overstimulated balls and they have hit maximum levels of comfortably expansion, my pussy wants to get hold of that by now straining cock and it wants to fuck that cock hard until it drains, slurps, and completely engulfs your exploding hard-on and all the busted ball seed that goes with it. My my, this room has grown quite warm hasn’t it. Lloyd you are positively breathtaking today. Save some of that ice, I may have popped one of the gentleman’s balls of steel (as if), so he may not need as many cubes now. Bring a couple of them over here, I have some place where you can stick them before I continue with the next section. Clench up boys, I’m going to be mentioning knees, kicks, punches, rulers, weights, butt impact, and even a header. In short, it’s the ball girls experimentation section and I am a very curious, very hands on type of gal. See y’all!!! - More to cum but feel free to enjoy earlier writings by Oh.

Supreme Poster
    Hey y’all, your Ball Girl is back. Lloyd is sleeping soundly. He always does that after he cums hard and I just tongued and sucked his yummy boy parts till he erupted all over my boobs. I really worked that throbbing red fire hose. And don’t you worry about me, I came first. I’m what you would call an orgasmic girl. It really don’t take much and my pussy is exploding like little firecrackers of pleasure. Once I get horny, and it don’t take much, crushing those balls of steel for instance, and my imagination gets going and I feel my little clitty getting stiff….Ms. Kitty needs some relief. Lloyd was nice enough to remove my lovely little halter top and gently rub the underside of my boobs with the ice cubes. Back and forth, making cold little trails and working up till they grazed my nipples which were already standing on end. Now for all y’all balled members of the audience, I should let you know that I am an ample B-cup which is not pop your boners and eyes out overwhelming but a nice handful that jiggles real fine and are fun to play with. My nipples on the other hand are outstanding or more correctly almost always standing out. Ain’t no way around it, their big! Like really large raspberries but colored a lighter pink as opposed to a darker rosy hue. I know, us gals and our color sensitivities. Anyway, they are big and like to point, I swear I could us them to direct traffic like a crossing guard if it weren’t for all the guys crashing into things while jerking off. And of course, the children. By the time Lloyd passed those half melted cubes across the tops of my titties, the crotch of my tight panties were soaked and I could feel Lloyds penis pressing firmly up against my backside. Which is another part of me I’m particularly proud of. I have a well-rounded heart-shaped bottom that looks mouthwatering in a pair of tight shorts. That little bit of cheek just peeking out the bottom. And as I said the shorts are tight and form a nice flat “V” in front. I know guys must start thinking what my pussy looks like. Bare or trimmed? Small tight lips or full puffy ones? Are my panties pulled so tight that one of my pussylips is poking out and saying “hey”? Boys, it is time to let you in on a little secret, us girls get hot and wet and think about doing all sorts of nasty stuff to you and even ourselves more often than you would ever believe. We just don’t have big hard sausage cocks sticking out of our pants letting the world know. That and we woman folk are craftier than you all will ever be and can hide our arousal better than y’all. Now I know that most girls can’t cum as easy as I can, some poor girls can barely cum at all, but I know that if I wear the right type of tight but soft cotton panty with a crotch that isn’t real wide and can ride up easy. I can pull those undies right up in between my lips, which are on the fuller side though I have a really small pussy, and then I can actually get them rubbing the “right” way and cum as I walk. Or better yet, jog! The rubbin gets real nice when you jog and with the right rhythm going those firecrackers between my legs start popping bigger and bigger. You see me panting and you think I’m tired, heck, I just worked five or six little cums into a dilly of an orgasm. Sometimes it is great, sometimes it just isn’t enough and you want that full, dick in your hole orgasm. You want that deep inside cumming that leaves your thigh quivering and your toes curled. Lord you need to find a man or walk home in those wet panties (not the cleanest of freshest feeling) and find that rubber toy you have hidden in your room. Believe me boys, us ladies can be little hornsters too.

Y’all know I get off topic, but back to Lloyd and my hungry kitty. There is almost no better feeling than being dripping wet horny and having a man’s yearning penis pressing hard up against your ass. Not in your ass mind you but right on your cheeks maybe grinding against one before sliding his pole into the middle and up against the other cheek. Pressing and prodding, eager to fill you up with his smooth hardness. Well, I had about as much as any aroused young lady could take and I pushed Lloyd’s hands way down to south of the Mason Dixon line and felt the cold jolt of pleasure as the cubes passed through my well-tended patch of muff hair and against my hot engorged pussy lips. I pushed my hands against his and pulled aside the drenched crotch panel on my undies and pressed the icy cubes up into my simmering slick hole. My pussy swallowed them up and I squeezed my walls together and came as I felt the hot cold burning inside me. Lloyd’s fingers pulled back my clitty’s little hood back and a drop of icy water from his deft fingers landed right on that sensitive nub. I grunted like my daddy’s prized hog and ordered Lloyd to drive that cock of his into me from behind, hard and now! I didn’t have to ask twice before I felt the tip of his penis head thrust up inside me, expanding my hole, pushing what was left of those cubes deeper into my throbbing womanhood. I saw STARS! I came and came again as my pussy met his cock hard with every thrust. His cock fucked me but my cunt fucked him right back. He rode me good and fine till I knew my juices could give no more. Ms. Kitty was done. So I lay my strong handsome beau and his full balls back on the bed and buried my flushed face into his groin. I inhaled his salty musky scent and sucked his swollen orbs hungrily into my mouth and pushed against their smoothness with my tongue. I played, pushing one slick teste out then sucking the other right in. I let them rest on my tongue then licked them wetly up and down feeling them rise and fall against my happy lips. Lloyd groaned and his hand went to work his cock but I hooked my finger around his left nut and gave a playful tug (for us females it’s playful because your not falling to your knees in aching pain) and swatted his hand away. This was Addy’s swizzle stick to work and suck as my pussy tingled pleasantly and I felt my juices and whatever was left of that ice cube trickle from my full lips and down my thighs.

Well that was some good loving fun I had with Lloyds balls, but really not as much attention as I had intended, after all I want to talk about NUTS! Grabbing you hard by the marbles! Hearing to beg, “Ugh please let go of my balls. PLEASE!!!!” Which is what most of you boys associate with when you think of a girl and your nads. Tee Hee, which happens to be something us gals love doing too. Hope you can take it cause pretty soon your gonna be clutching your nuts in PAIN!!!!! See y’all. Oh has, er, something to take care of…..Which reminds me, if you may have pleasure yourself to these tales. Let Oh know….Can’t rightly think of a higher form of compliment!

Supreme Poster

Ball Girl continued.....

Now, I must admit, I think most of you penis packing fellows are just plain horn dogs who generally get there balls kicked cause of something you did. A rude comment, wandering eyes, or even worse, having a wandering cock…Y’all just make us gals see red and your tender privates are the quickest most gratifying way of expressing our feminine outrage. One solid knee, or pointed high heeled toe right into your over stimulated sperm banks and your writhing on the floor cupping your swelling balls in agony. This provides the angered woman plenty of time to yell, curse, and air all your faults, dastardly deeds, and of course your very small and unsatisfying penis size. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and even if you have a 16 inch log jam between your legs there is no way she is going to describe it as anything but soft and 3 inches. Granted you will probably miss most of this as you are completely immersed in the waves of nausea and distress radiating from your battered boy parts but this isn’t about you. She needs to be heard and get this out of her system before she can ever fall for you again, take you back, and most likely get fucked over yet again once more. That is our womanly cross to bear, we just sometimes don’t know when to admit to ourselves that despite our best efforts on most men, we can’t change them…But there I go again wandering off topic but also showing you all our gals softer side.

We gals can also be plain old selfish heartless bitches. Best be wearing your cups boys cause that’s when its family jewel crushing time and the only good nut is a busted nut. I recall there were these two absolute cunts, yes I did indeed just use the C word, who just loved bullying and tormenting whoever they could. Mostly it was younger girls but one day they spied a cute boy walking through the park. For whatever reason they decided his nuts were not going to have a future anymore. One of the two, a full busted brunette, merrily bounced over to him and started up a conversation with the boy. He naturally engaged as that is what eons of evolution tells him to do when two soft well rounded boobies present themselves in a friendly manner. While the boy is concentrating so hard on trying to maintain respectable eye contact and yet still glance down at the tits, the other girl, a dirty blonde wench rumored to absolutely hate cock, sneaks-up from behind and launches the rounded tip of her black leather mary jane shoes perfectly up into the unsuspecting boys crotch. There was an abrupt pause in the young man’s conversation as the hard leather shoe clearly connected with both balls and continued to impact and crush them solidly into his pelvis. He was driven to his tippy toes in reflex before letting out a pained grunt and collapsing to the grass in a curled up ball, hands grasping his near ruptured testicles. The girls just laughed and told him they weren’t interested in nutless guys before prancing away in hysterics. Now normally when I see a guy in that position I usually bite back a giggle and wondered how bad those little orbs really hurt and what he did to be taught that sort of lesson. This time I think I knew the answer to both those questions. The only lesson he learned was how much could his boys could hurt and swell. When I saw the bitches had left, I ran over to him laying in the soft green spring grass. He flinched and curled up tighter perhaps thinking the girls were coming back to cause more pain.

“My balls”, was all he could manage and I stroked his light brown hair and told him I saw what happened and knew what part of him was hurting. This only made him moan more and to my complete surprise started getting my pussy all hot and aroused.

“Are you bleeding or are they just real swollen?” I could not stop myself from asking as I wondered if he could feel the heat building inside my panties.

I watched him as he moved his hands around his injured sac feeling for a cut or checking if his two balls were still intact. He groaned again finding a particularly sensitive spot and then started to apologize to me in embarrassment at his plight in front of a complete female stranger.

I told him how he needn’t apologize to me, I saw how hard he’d been kicked and that it was a wonder he was even conscious. I then told him what I was about to do was my way of saying sorry for all the absolute bitches out there.

Kneeling next to him in my royal blue miniskirt, I spread my knees wide and slyly lifted the hem of my skirt so that he could see the now soaked crotch panel of my white cotton panties. He remained silent, dumbfounded more likely, that with the worst case of ball pain a man can have he was now almost face to crotch with a very hot and very wet strangers vagina. He had to smell my arousal, lord knows I did. I told him he could try to stroke himself but if his balls hurt too much he could just watch as I pulled my panties aside and began to vigorously massage and finger my wet lips and slippery hole.

He tried to stroke but his tortured glans revolted in a spasm of pain and he started telling me how much his nuts throbbed and ached. Even moving his legs caused him agony as those two floating sensitive eggs would rub together. And with a cute young woman busily rubbing her clit wildly in front of him, it just made him ache in frustration that much harder. He groaned in agony.

Me, on the other hand, was quite aroused, my right hand was three fingers deep trying to reach my cervix. I was there with a cute guy who was holding himself tight in guy anguish telling me in no uncertain terms every pulse, twitch, bounce his balls were feeling as his eyes were glued to my lips and hard clit. I frantically diddled myself to a thigh quivering orgasm. He moaned, I came, and came again as he took another try at self stimulation, cautiously freeing his very cute dick and his now huge balls from their tight confines. I took one look at those pained, red, and now honestly plum sized genitals and felt the waves of pleasure pour from my clenching pussy. I quaked and shivered as the poor boy with busted balls watched me have one of the most intense orgasms of my life. As I recovered he began to ask me my name which was when my proper southern girl senses kicked in and I realized that I could not get to know this boy or ever see him again for that matter. I put my cum slick finger across his lips then without giving him a chance to react turned and cupped his bloated scrotum in my hands and brought my tongue and lips to his wounded fleshy sac. I licked and kissed the warm flesh of the reddened skin holding his plums and inhaled his deep salty male scent. I almost came again as I actually felt them throb in my hands as I pressed my lips against their swollen softness. I had his hot throbbing balls right in my hands! I then felt the boy tense up in pain and call out “Ahh my nuts! Too soon!!! PLEASE LET GO!”

Realizing my even my most loving of ministrations to his tender jewels was causing him nut wrenching ache and torture I fled the scene in embarrassment, my pussy and upper thighs wet from his pain and my pleasure, my nipples stiff hard, wishing we could stay so they could be tended to….. -Oh