check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bitten Hard!

Bitten Hard!

Who among you is TRULY into biting? Sure, I've heard stories and seen clips and pics of this action... but... how many guys out there can TAKE it? And on ANY PART of the body (especially the genitalia)? i feel that this action is the most... PRIMAL based on a man and woman alone... WITHOUT the aid of any outside assistance (i.e., toys, gadgets, apparati, etc.). Two people will use their bodies naturally, but the teeth are quite strong and sharp, so great care must be taken, and I think that it is THIS ideal which gives me the most pleasure because I think of the danger involved. Talk about a SERIOUS Adrenaline rush!!!

Does anyone else feel this way?

I love ballbusting and cock biting.. to tell the truth, i have never tried ballbusting because it would be too much for me, but i love cock biting and i can resist, it don't hurt me too much and it's probably the sexiest thing for me.. sorry for my english..

i m looking for pictures and videos too.. i have something to share!

I love my nuts sucked and cords bit

I am with you on biting

Big Supporter

tit biting

One of my fantasies is to have my tits bitten (?) until they bleed.
    A former g/f who was very keen on crushing or stomping my balls never did thet. She only bit my lips (till the skin burst), my ears or my nails, but never lower...

The bite I didn't like

About 4 years ago I was at an Atrium show, enjoying myself at the back of the crowd and generally having a good time. There was a lot of black PVC, big boots, vinyl corsets, whips, leashes, D rings, the usual attire for that sort of show. Not being into all of that, I just sort of dressed in black. From the front of the crowd, a chick in a vinyl miniskirt with humongous boots came swaying up to me, smiled one of those delicious smiles, pressed herself against me, and then bit me on the shoulder. Hard. As in, bleeding, missing bits of skin, holes in shirt, hard. I was flipping out, yelling fuck a lot. She sort of pouted at me and looked bewildered and I thought to myself, no, I do not feel sorry for scaring this crazy chick, she just took a chunk out of me. But then she looked down and away and took a step back and I really did feel bad, even though I was bleeding through my shirt. I called it a night, put some neosporin on the wound, pitched the shirt, and went into the clinic the next day. Fortunately, still clean.

If you cock is between her molars, she can bite a little bit harder. It hurts not too much, but it is a pleasure to feel her pointy molars on your skin

whenever i come home from my mrs place my body always come back covered in bites and so does she lol

I'm fascinated by ballbusting, but the biting is where I draw the line. Some things are even too graphic for me.

For me biting is interesting and a natural extension of ballbusting. I enjoy pictures of biting but am perhaps not ready to experience it first hand.

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odust View Post
    About 4 years ago I was at an Atrium show, enjoying myself at the back of the crowd and generally having a good time. There was a lot of black PVC, big boots, vinyl corsets, whips, leashes, D rings, the usual attire for that sort of show. Not being into all of that, I just sort of dressed in black. From the front of the crowd, a chick in a vinyl miniskirt with humongous boots came swaying up to me, smiled one of those delicious smiles, pressed herself against me, and then bit me on the shoulder. Hard. As in, bleeding, missing bits of skin, holes in shirt, hard. I was flipping out, yelling fuck a lot. She sort of pouted at me and looked bewildered and I thought to myself, no, I do not feel sorry for scaring this crazy chick, she just took a chunk out of me. But then she looked down and away and took a step back and I really did feel bad, even though I was bleeding through my shirt. I called it a night, put some neosporin on the wound, pitched the shirt, and went into the clinic the next day. Fortunately, still clean.
    As much as I do realize that it must've hurted as hell, the incident, or should i say the girl, sounds very sexy

For me, a bite from a beautiful girl on the penis is soooo sexy and erotic. I get very much erosed by just looking at a picture or a video of a girl biting a man on the penis. Some times I want that the girl should bite off the penis. Are there any movies showing this scene?

WBB

Talking Still searching...!

I couldn't agree with you MORE! I have been searching for this for a LOOOOONG TIME, but I haven't abandoned hope! So far, the BEST clip that I have found featured Brother Love and Tia Tanaka, and there's another with him and Sunny Lane... if you haven't already seen it. "Intense" is not a strong enough word!!! Also, check the Mr. 18-Incher website.

http://www.withinsex.com/feb07/09/18inch_09feb/hwc.htm

http://mr18incher.nichedsites.com/ga...Nzo0OjM4,0,0,0,

Here's another one of interest:

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...s_cum_fucd.wmv

Quote Originally Posted by wantbigbreasted View Post
    For me, a bite from a beautiful girl on the penis is soooo sexy and erotic. I get very much erosed by just looking at a picture or a video of a girl biting a man on the penis. Some times I want that the girl should bite off the penis. Are there any movies showing this scene?

WBB

Thanks alot. There are some photos and videos on yahoo penisbiting group website.

Biting

Hi all, I'm new here. Love it when a woman has her teeth on my shaft whilst squeezing my balls. Thanks to all the posters on here, I've gleaned plenty of info and links.

Looks tough....thx for posting