check the ballbusting updates here

Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Cock biting

Woman biting penis article

I found this article the other day.

http://www.aqurette.com/journal/2007...omen-fine.html

The guy just wanted some food but instead he became the food!!!

Dick Biting

I run a site on clips for sale, store 15872, and i would like to do another dick biting video but i am stumped and would love some ideas to go with.

Can anyone help me???

Thanks Rose

Big Supporter
    try to bite it also with your molars, but in a way it will be seen ( a bit hard, but possible) then show the type of teeth marks it makes on the cock head.
    this is something I didn't see from others.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by roseryder View Post
    I run a site on clips for sale, store 15872, and i would like to do another dick biting video but i am stumped and would love some ideas to go with.

Can anyone help me???

Thanks Rose
    Hmm, try:

- Instead of giving a normal BJ, bite and tug at the head with your teeth whilst pulling, squeezing or maybe even punching the balls.

- Just chomping at the head non-stop.

- Grinding your teeth into the head whilst giving a handjob.

- Put most or the whole thing in your mouth but to the side and just eat, so we'll see it through your cheek.

- Wear glasses again.

Wink Ball Biting

Can anyone help me???

Thanks Rose
    Please would you try *ball* biting which I find extremely erotic whereas dick biting is a turn-off for me. Similarly with ********** themes : many of them are in fact penectomy scenes (which I do not like ), not ********** scenes - which I enjoy very much!

Spielt sie an den Glocken, möcht sie was entlocken

Big Supporter

Can anyone help me???

Thanks Rose
    will you offer us the clips as requested? chewing and eating the cock with your molars.

Wow

Can anyone help me???

Thanks Rose
    Holy shit Rose, you've got some hard core biting (and some ballbusting action) going on in your clips for sale store (**********************15872 )

As soon as I've got some cash I'll be ordering some clips, I was hard just looking at the previews.

This is another reason why Vittoria is a goddess (and the woman of my dreams)

I joined onto Vittoria's site to get some ballbusting videos, only to discover that Vittoria also has my other 2 fetishes (pantyhose) and cock-biting on there.

There's this one that is filmed in a POV format, where she's got teased wet hair and she just goes to town biting on the head and the side of the shaft, hard enough to leave teeth marks, and just laughing about it. She also leaves bruising teeth marks on the balls in this video.

Vittoria - ballbusting, ball biting, and cock biting. Definitely worth a membership

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by atxballbustee View Post
    This is another reason why Vittoria is a goddess (and the woman of my dreams)

I joined onto Vittoria's site to get some ballbusting videos, only to discover that Vittoria also has my other 2 fetishes (pantyhose) and cock-biting on there.

There's this one that is filmed in a POV format, where she's got teased wet hair and she just goes to town biting on the head and the side of the shaft, hard enough to leave teeth marks, and just laughing about it. She also leaves bruising teeth marks on the balls in this video.

Vittoria - ballbusting, ball biting, and cock biting. Definitely worth a membership
    it has been long time since the last biting clip she did. I have them all and they are great. we hope to see more from her.

Supreme Poster

vittoria

yeah me too they were what got me into this, its the adrenalin of thinking she could bite it off and you would lose it.

It's the thrill of being at the whim of another.

Cock biting

It is truly about time to find a site like this. I am very fortunate that my lady freind was all for biting my cock. She is really good at it and takes all the necessary precaution ever though I am begging her to bite it off she bites hard but not off. I truly love it and I am glad others do also.

There's some great biting in this short vid.

British ballbusting, verbal humiliation and cock biting.

http://rapidshare.com/files/16555609...ailer.wmv.html