check the ballbusting updates here

Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Cock biting

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny69 View Post
    I'd be in jail, and someone would be seating in the toilet from now on, if I show you how I like it

Jenny
    Its probably a good thing we have not met. I think I woulb be missing something right now

Thank you, I like realism, if there is no teeth marks, small cuts, bruises, or at least we can see the teeth deep inside the flesh, she is not even trying

Jenny
    Definatelt teeth penatrating. the base preferably

Just go down on her at the same time, but when she is biting really hard press on into get her the strongest orgasm she ever had, if you do it right she will forget is you between her teeth not just between her legs. Done... and by accident, so you are both excused in anyones eyes

Jenny
    by accident, okay. so what should happen to it after "The Accident"

the new guy

Hello everyone. I would like to introduce myself. You all can call me Tom. Cock biting has alway been the top of my fetishes. I just wish there was more site and people dedicated to it. I very nice when I get my cock bit but I just havent found that person who is willing to give it all they have when biting down. Now, I've been bruised, marked up, and even bled out a few times but no one is brave enough to see if it can accually be bitten off from the base when fully erect.
    Well, Im glad to have found this forum and Im looking forward to sharing stories, images, and brave takers.

How do I post pictures?

Big Supporter
    Lets see some contibution in photos or clips from others, not only chats and opinions.

Here are are couple personal pics of my cock being bit by two of my favorite biters. I have many more with the same and different biters.

Tom
    Last edited by bitemeharder; 01-11-2010 at 05:52 PM.

Big Supporter
    These are good bites, please send more.
    I hope we'll see some morefrom many otheres that like to watch.
    I myself have posted many and will continue once I'll see more from otheres as well.

here are some animated bites that I also collect. I really wish I could see bites like this for real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1187156645692.png   1187702001828.jpg   1158421368234.jpg  

I wish this was my cock being bit in this one. The teeth are so close to touching. A real hard bite!

oops. Here are the pics I was refering to in the above quote. The size was too big so I had to shrink them alot. It seems most of my pics need shrinking before posting on here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-670394.png   vlcsnap-671579.png  

Big Supporter
    Some new from me.
    Lets see some more from you. I'll post as well hoping otheres will join us.