check the ballbusting updates here

Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Cock biting

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bartender80 View Post
    A real thrill. Sometimes I can really take all she can give me and more. But sometimes I want to scream and shake(which would cause a shaky video unfortunately so I wont).

Last video online I was really hot and I could take it if she would bite it off(which she warned is what actually could happen and we made an agreement upfront that it would be my fault then, not hers). But video we did a few days ago(not online yet) was harder. We did what Matary13 asked. Biting hard with the molars to get bitemarks. But we didn't get bitemarks. So she kept biting harder and harder in the head to get bitemarks and that REALLY hurt! A lot!

The fun thing is we don't take it professionally. We were making these videos long before we ever started fetishcod or clips4 sale. Unfortunately those videos were made with older cameras so the resolution is crappy. Trying to make something out of it but a lot of these videos are from 8 years ago. Only meant for myself, so never paid attention to lights or how messy the room was. I'm now a member here for quite a while, and after seeing others go into the selling clips business I thought we could do that as well. Not to get rich, but to get something for the hours I spend working on it(video-editing is usually the most boring part, hours spent in editing lighting, shadows, levels and then making the final cut for every clip).

The key however is we don't have sex with eachother. We're attracted to eachother(I think she's hot) but we don't have actual sex by penetration. So the tension can build up till we do these extreme videos and let it all out. Thats what makes it great for me. Always been a fan of ballbusting, biting, cbt and penectomy.

But thats best explanation basically. It's a great thrill, but can sometimes really really hurt. And that pain can be great, and just sometimes a bit too much as she really lets go of all restraints when I ask her(and videos are also usually made after a few drinks). Another good example is the penectomy by knife videos. Thats a real knife. And a few times did go wrong. And when there is blood I have to cut it(rules of clips4 sale and fetishcod) but that one time I did leave it in the bitevideo. And sometimes let quick fragments in of it.

But I'll keep on doing it. Well until it goes horribly wrong but then I hope that video is worth gold .

And thanks a lot! For the compliment, buying the clips(and not sharing).

I can tell you bartender80 that hard biting proof is only by showing deep bite marks. There are many in ********** with biting clips that show as if it is hard ( doing faces as they bite hard) and the end results is nothing. on the other hands there are some with real hard bites and you see the bite marks after. go to: http://www.nudevista.com/?q=cock+biting&s=t click on the Cock biting clip ( 17:13) and see her biting results. That what I expect for hard biting ( by the way there are some nice clips in this site that you can see as well)
    (The same is also other body parts biting). So if you like to show she is a real biter show in closeup the bite marks after each hard bite.

Big Supporter
    I know. I can get teethmarks in the penis but I can't seem to get teethmarks in the head. It's like it bounces back immediately. And boy, I really tried. But as I said, I'll continue experimenting with that.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Lo G View Post
    Well, you answered another question. I was gonna ask how do you know want to just sex her down after all that biting. It's a big turn on for me so I would hope it led to sex afterwards, not to say I couldn't cum from just the biting, but it would be like the cherry on top.

I'd like to see her bite you on other parts of the body like make her way down from the chest to the inner thighs and then go to town on the cock and balls!!!
    Me and Emily are kinda like friends with benefits. For about 10 years now. But recently we stopped the actual sex. It made it a bit more sadistic it seemed and more of a thrill.

But I understand your point completely!

Big Supporter
    I am the guy from those videos at fetishcod.com/store/emilyperversions. And I'm part of this community as well for quite some time.
    So please do me a favour and don't share those videos. I know we're just amateurs, but it's still a lot of work for us and we couldn't continue if people started sharing it.
    I think there needs to be compromise. In an ideal world, people would see your page and buy all your stuff. Also in an ideal world, videos would cost a cent each. Unfortunately, buying just one page of a store's videos would set you back three figures. If I bought every video I wanted to, I'd be bankrupt, and there's simply more important things to spend so much money on.

So most people are picky, and it can be one shared video or clip that can see someone spend $50 or whatever to the clip's store. If it wasn't shared, the store would've seen nothing. Pretty much every site I know and that I have or will spend money on is because I saw their video free. Sometimes 10 second clips are enough, sometimes a near full video makes the difference.

I don't think anyone here's going to bother sharing even a fraction of your entire collection of videos so there shouldn't be any damage done.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscy View Post
    I think there needs to be compromise. In an ideal world, people would see your page and buy all your stuff. Also in an ideal world, videos would cost a cent each. Unfortunately, buying just one page of a store's videos would set you back three figures. If I bought every video I wanted to, I'd be bankrupt, and there's simply more important things to spend so much money on.

So most people are picky, and it can be one shared video or clip that can see someone spend $50 or whatever to the clip's store. If it wasn't shared, the store would've seen nothing. Pretty much every site I know and that I have or will spend money on is because I saw their video free. Sometimes 10 second clips are enough, sometimes a near full video makes the difference.

I don't think anyone here's going to bother sharing even a fraction of your entire collection of videos so there shouldn't be any damage done.
    Unfortunately when it comes to this it is all a tight community. So when a file is uploaded for sharing, it does hurt. You see it is a small percentage only that like the fetish. I can go mainstream and just do trampling and go for a bigger audience(but more competition also however), but it's not our fetish so less likely we'll be as comfortable in it.

To compensate however most of my videos have 30 seconds of preview at clips4 sale. Fetishcod only allows 15 seconds of preview, but I always enable the preview. And thats why I also started the animated gifs. As said, I dont expect to get rich from this. But just to get something back for the work is satisfaction enough to keep on going and go more extreme and make it better.

Big Supporter
    I know. I can get teethmarks in the penis but I can't seem to get teethmarks in the head. It's like it bounces back immediately. And boy, I really tried. But as I said, I'll continue experimenting with that.
    Ask her to bite hard and hold it for some time and for sure you'll see the bite marks, she can do bite marks with her front teeth ( easier) and with the molars, a bit harder, but nicer.
    Lets see what she can do. looking forward to see your new stuff.

Supreme Poster
    she would Bite off your cock???

A real thrill. Sometimes I can really take all she can give me and more. But sometimes I want to scream and shake(which would cause a shaky video unfortunately so I wont).
    bartender80, I have to say I am a huge fan of yours and Emily's. I've purchased most of your cock biting videos and enjoyed watching each of them tremendously. I think you are super lucky to have a girl like Emily to share your perversions with!

have you seen this gif? http://i.imgur.com/QN7GH.gif

This is probably one of the hottest cockbiting gifs I've ever seen. The girl makes like she's going to give a really good blowjob and then instead she bites down as hard as she can. I love the dichotomy of it -- she can give great pleasure, or great pain, and it's all down to her whims. And you can see it in her eyes, how she goes from vixen to vicious in seconds.

I'd really love it if you and Emily made your own video like this. I can envision it now... She starts by worshiping your cock with her tongue and mouth... and then completely by surprise, she turns on you and CHOMP! She goes wild, biting and growling and trying to tear it off by shaking her head like she's hungry for cock like never before... and the rest is up to you guys (the artists!) Maybe she relents and lets you cum... or maybe leaves you bleeding and "unsatisfied".

And when there is blood I have to cut it(rules of clips4 sale and fetishcod) but that one time I did leave it in the bitevideo. And sometimes let quick fragments in of it.
    Any stills you'd like to share?

Last video online I was really hot and I could take it if she would bite it off(which she warned is what actually could happen and we made an agreement upfront that it would be my fault then, not hers). [...] But I'll keep on doing it. Well until it goes horribly wrong but then I hope that video is worth gold .
    Judging by this thread, I'm sure you'd certainly get a little compensation for that video.

Big Supporter
    About the cuts I made with scenes of blood in it. I'll be looking for it. Didn't exactly keep them in a seperated folder as I didn't think I would actually use it again. But also definately didnt delete them. I guess I could post some stills then.

As to the biting gif. Good one. Time me and Emily did a completely different bitevideo as well and that looks like a good idea.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by stewie88 View Post
    she would Bite off your cock???
    What stops her from actually doing is possible problems with bleeding out. If she was sure that would not happen then she would if I would ask her and would have her covered for problems with the law.
    Although when she's drunk she doesn't think of how hard she bites.

Big Supporter
    What stops her from actually doing is possible problems with bleeding out. If she was sure that would not happen then she would if I would ask her and would have her covered for problems with the law.
    Although when she's drunk she doesn't think of how hard she bites.
    Looking forword to see your next video. You got all kind of requests, but do what ever you think it is right for you and your girl.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by matary13 View Post
    Looking forword to see your next video. You got all kind of requests, but do what ever you think it is right for you and your girl.
    Both ofcourse as I promised you I would keep trying your request until I get it right.

But also like to spice it up with a different kind of biting. It's gonna work.

Big Supporter
    Both ofcourse as I promised you I would keep trying your request until I get it right.

But also like to spice it up with a different kind of biting. It's gonna work.
    If you like to see video with deep bite marks go to :
    http://clips 4 sale .com/studio/6708...#startingpoint
    so of them are with hard bites of the cock head and show the bite marks after.
    ( deleat the space before the "4" and after and click on it)

http://clips 4 sale .com/studio/67089/Cat338/LadyMisteryXxX#startingpoint