check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Busting Drained Balls

Big Supporter

Busting Drained Balls

Hi folks

I have a few questions for you. How many of you are into having your balls busted after you ejaculate?

I once read a story by a woman who was into very severe ball busting who was upset at her man for missing a 'session' because he was busy. So she tied him up to the wall. Instead of busting him, she gave him OS to completion.

Then she told him how upset she was at his not making their session. She said she would beat his testicles for one hour, and looked at the clock. She started beating them with her fists, and her signature two fist bust. She said partway through she had to put a hood on him so she couldn't see his pitiful eyes. She called this an 'evil session.' At the end she felt guilty about it. But she kind of seemed to be into, busting empty balls, at times.

Would you do BB with a woman who would do such a thing? Would you go into a session tied up knowing that she would keep going after you were done, or start after you had ejaculated?

As anyone ever tried telling their partner to keep on going and do the same thing after ejaculation that she did before--hard squeezing, slapping, or whatever?

If you have had a really intense session, have you found that it can actually feel good to keep going?

My balls get extremely sensitive after a cum. Like, even a slight tap is extremely torturous. i had my girl keep on busting me through and after ejaculating and i was begging her to stop. its good right up until you're done cuming and then you wish she never started. Yikes! it was fun as hell though!

OH! and whats also fun is to have her continue jerking you off focusing on the head of your cock after you cum. You'll scream like a school girl after a few minutes of that crap!

Big Supporter
    Oooooooh yeah!!!
    That cute cock head gets reeeal sensitive afew afew cums doesnt it! Hehehe
    Awww....
    I love to bust after a guys cum several times!
    I like how they hang even looser once youve cum!
    And its makes it easier for me to, simple flicking on the testicles after afew cums gets great reactions! And as for punches or knees? OOOoo baby!*eg*

I quite like continuously jerking a guy off, whilst sucking harder and harder on his balls..maybe even chewing alittle....hehehe the ball gag is often needed to quiet them down! lol

Of course, after its all over...Im very tender and loving to them.
    I like to please as well and bust balls....

BBP

XX

I like the fantasy of a woman continuing to bust me, after I cum. The reality is that my "limits" limits drop like a brick. Finger flipping my balls anytime is a real thrasher, but after I cum, it's beyond hell.

Big Supporter
    I think we all know how less inclined we males are to any BB or penis stimulation after ejaculating. Most of our enjoyment is in the anticipation of ejaculation. We want to cum in the worst way but know once we do, it is over for a brief of a few minutes to several hours. Any squeezing of hitting of the testicles is very painful after an ejaculation.

There were some threads in the past that dealt with helmet or dome polishing. This was the continuous rubbing of the crown of the penis after an ejaculation. Since the tip is very sensitive after, the pleasure quickly changes to pain. Fun for some very stressful for others. If you are into S/M or real CBT this is for you.

Two things
    1. Ballbusting princess. that was quite possible one of the hottest things ive ever read.
    2. I've had my ex (we still fuck around... though she busts harder now ) bust my balls from before we started all the way to as long as five minutes after i'be came. My favorite though is letting her give me some head and squeezing my balls really hard, then when im about to come ill stand up and let her kick them as hard as she feels is necessary. We usually keep the kicking going for a few minutes after i cum though... VERY NICE

Big Supporter
    Hello,

and keeping control after he has come is very enjoyable for me, and I do love to let him know I'm not done with him, especially if he has been too quick

Like all guys his balls get tender as they soften up and even gentle massaging of one or both makes him squirm, but its not enough for me sometimes...

However he has come, I like to hold his cock from underneath with my thumb round the base to keep it firm and have is sagging testicles in my palm. A nice crush of his balls back into him gets him quite agitated so I'll enjoy this and his pleas, but soon I'll put my vibrator along his cock and into my palm against his balls and set it going and squeeze it into him.
    Later, I may let him use the vibrator on me, or more likely he can just watch if he is still recovering.

aggie

Big Supporter
    Agnetha

How long do you keep up the torment after he is spent?

Big Supporter
    Agnetha,

WOW!

No wonder he keeps coming back and loves you.

poolman2

Big Supporter
    Hello,

the torment (for him, and the pleasure for me) lasts as long as I like

As I have said before, my bf is a competitive guy, he loves to win, and he loves to overcome. I try and make the bb challenges hard, but just surmountable hence he will keep with the pain to try and in some way beat it, even though it is always beyond him in the end.

Some time ago I massaged his balls together after he'd come and he did seem to be in more pain (or he was more complaining) than usual. I gave them a little pat and he really felt it, but sometimes he gets me in a kind mood... I gently licked the sensitive bit of his cock near the head and he did quite quickly get a full erection, but was very agitated with the cock head pleasure and the squeezed ball pain. He writhed, swore and sweated as I kept rolling his soft testicles around and licking his cock. I didn't let him free until he did come again, almost ******* him to orgasm with my mouth, it was very intense for him and he took a couple of days to recover fully.

And if he calls me princess one more time...

Aggie x

Big Supporter
    Hello,

and I have been getting into post orgasm busting quite a lot recently. I love the intensity it causes, the more he shouts and squirms around the quieter and calmer I become, it truly is beautiful level of control to be in.

It doesn't really matter how he comes, the fun (for me) really starts afterwards. I've taken to surprising him - I masturbated him in the bath (soapy) and in the car too (messy), he thinks its a huge turn on and is very up for these little treats I give, and it is a lot of fun... But I get his soft balls afterwards.

I'd say that post orgasm bb works for small bursts on his tired balls as he can't take too much. Even a light squeeze can have him writhing so there are so many possibilities to really play with his pain. Talking gently to him adds a lot of intensity too, its the soft voice he's almost as afraid of as the real pain.

His spent testicles do feel smaller and I love to tease that one is producing its sperm and the other isn't. I'll be very firm with the chosen ball, it'll get pinched, pushed, scraped with my nails and when I'm ready, end up crushed in my palm. All along I'll keep my whispered commentary going, (it keeps the shouting level down and its sexy for me too) I'll tell him he doesn't need it really, that its getting smaller, how I'm not sure it'll be ready for next time, and to finish I'll finally promise it one last chance, then give him a last powerful squash and leave him to his agony.

Aggie xx

thats one of my favorite fantasies... that and the post orgasm penis head torture...

what sucks though, is that once i do orgasm i change my mind and then its too late since im restrained and gagged....

def more fun for her then me

then the next day i want it again...

kind of like the drinker who wakes up hungover and vows never to drink again

and yeah, VERY hot bb princess.. thats pretty much my perfect fantasy

Big Supporter
    Im so happy there are afew of you who like what I do!

Ill try not to dissappoint you all.
    Im glad you liked my methods.

BBP

XX

Supreme Poster
    Aggie and BBP ... you ladies are amazing ... i love the posts and the methods that you use are just incredible. Keep up the great work ladies and have a great week

mike

Hi everyone,

I love this topic! I think it is a great idea,
    though we haven't actually tried it yet, at least not immediately after orgasm. I am sure that Aggie (the huntress, not the one who has already posted here) will like the idea.

On the other hand, I wonder how many of you who also do ballbusting also do other types of femdom play: for example Aggie often does not let me cum during sex. I fuck her until she has an orgasm, then she tells me to stop. This can go on for several days, until she has had 5 or 6 orgasm and I haven't cum yet. In between she will bust my balls, before we start having sex, and also during.

THis is my fav, in fact; I like to lie there kissing her and running my hands over her body, squeezing her ass and trying to give her as much pleasure as possible, and at the same time she is squeezing my balls, giving me pain. What a great trade off, right? Pain for pleasure. Of course, when it gets too intense, I can't do much else, and then she eases off again. But I never react by grabbing her hard or anything like that. I just moan and cry and after a while she releases her grip, but only briefly-- then it's on to the other ball while I continue to caress her body and kiss her lips.

She also likes to squeeze my balls really hard while I am actually fucking her, especially when she is about to cum. Surprisingly this does not make me lose my erection, but it is really painful and enjoyable at the same time, and usually stops me from cumming.

After we are back out of bed, she likes to remind me of my sore blueballs by squeezing them periodically so they stay sore. Only after a day or two does she let me cum, as I say. I will have to tell her about this new idea, so she squeezes my sensitive balls immediately after she has finally let me cum. Oooh, I can't wait!