check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Testicles with long needles torment and pierce!

Testicles with long needles torment and pierce!

Which woman also already had to pierce the thought, the soulful testicles of a man with needles, quite fully of pleasure?
    Or with the needle point poke around in the balls?
    Here is my best photo of my shed needles testicles.
    Every needle is 8 cm long and 1.2 mms thick.

Big Supporter
    Thanks for the picture. That piercing is very impressive. Makes one want to do it also.
    How often have you done it?
    Have you experienced any problems after a session?
    Any pain or infections?

I pierce my balls nowadays only. have up to now no changes vestgestellt. Pains last behind possibly one to two hours. It feels as if one had got a step. But the needles .... them already have what. And why??? because one gives to a woman the possibility to penetrate into the most masculine parts - right?

Quote Originally Posted by CBTpatient View Post
    I pierce my balls nowadays only. have up to now no changes vestgestellt. Pains last behind possibly one to two hours. It feels as if one had got a step. But the needles .... them already have what. And why??? because one gives to a woman the possibility to penetrate into the most masculine parts - right?

there is a clip of myself.....
    www.megaupload.com/?d=07XW7ISB

Quote Originally Posted by CBTpatient View Post
    there is a clip of myself.....
    www.megaupload.com/?d=07XW7ISB
    its really impressive to see the nuts skewered lengthwise with such nice needles - that gives me the creeps. is looking much better than to do it with a cannulae.
    but i wonder if there is no danger for the epididymis if you do it lengthwise - perhaps its more easy to do it across the "eggs"

thank you for sharing

p.

Nice vid dude I've done it with a T-50 stapler several in each nut worst pain I ever had do not recommend it ! done the needles too much better less pain 4 sure. It takes a dedicated devotee.

This is a vid of my wife and me from my birthday 2 years ago. the first time she ever did needles. also one of the only ones i've shared where you can hear her voice, (and how mean she is!) i've posted it here before somewhere but thought you may enjoy

http://www.stilemedia.com/?vv=mumph1...378&ref=&vs=a2

Supreme Poster
    Ugh, can you tell more about this? What these needles cause to balls? Do they heal quickly, does the pain stay for long and does it do permanent damage? It seems crazy to me, but it isn't that bad because the needles are so small?

Quote Originally Posted by Su0 View Post
    Ugh, can you tell more about this? What these needles cause to balls? Do they heal quickly, does the pain stay for long and does it do permanent damage? It seems crazy to me, but it isn't that bad because the needles are so small?
    Well I'm not a doctor, but i knew it wasnt exactly safe. I also knew that its better to use sterile needles specifically made for this kind of play, and we did not which wasnt really a good idea. she made sure they were soaked in alcohol first and the area was also.

It hurt for maybe 3 days afterwards, not too terribly. This was sept of 05, and over the years she's probably done it about 5 or 6 times since then.

As to 'permanent damage' thats hard to quantify. I mean slip with a knife on your finger and you get 'permanent damage' in a scar. I am sure it left scar tissue in there, but we did get pregnant a few months ago so they seem to perform fine.

harm....
    I would have actually thought more women of this kind of the testicles treatment to be pleased here and in addition something write.

Thumbs up Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by linklierok View Post
    This is a vid of my wife and me from my birthday 2 years ago. the first time she ever did needles. also one of the only ones i've shared where you can hear her voice, (and how mean she is!) i've posted it here before somewhere but thought you may enjoy

http://www.stilemedia.com/?vv=mumph1...378&ref=&vs=a2
    That was so incredible! I loved it when She wished you Happy Birthday! Love this!

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    wow! u guys are f*cking brave! I can handle seeing some guy getting his nuts removed (oh yea ), but the needles make me squeemish. maybe Im just a pussy. ha ha! Its like getting a needle thru an eyeball.

I... just... can't... handle it.

I would love to try this myself. Also wish I could get my wife more interested in some more aggresive play. I'm just not brave enough yet.

LADY`s ... LADY´s ... LADY´s !!!

Where are you him?
    I want to hear more from it like You the testicles pierce like!

please around some post !

PLEASE !!!!!!!! PLEASE !!!!!!!! PLEASE !!!!!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:Lccccccc1.jpg             
Views:18     
Size:70.3 KB    
ID:22853

Name:Lccccccccc11.jpg             
Views:12     
Size:69.4 KB    
ID:22854

Name:djhgbkj6 (32).jpg